M1T already on Cycle want some advice

GetBent

Awards
I have some M1T, Nolva and ANASTROZOLE and cycle assist.
Is the AI a good idea, I have read M1T doesn't aromatize but I don't buy it, why would you have to worry about gyno if it didn't?

Also, I keep reading on the site there are much less toxic and just as effective Ph's. I have tried a few, with M1,4ADD being the harshest and even it wasn't all that effective. I was much stronger but it was all water.

Can someone give me an example of an effective less toxic example that compares to M1T, drug reps keep it to yourself, I want to here from experienced users?

I am thinking one of the SD stacks I have seen allot of lately, even though it is also pretty harsh.

Thanks in Advance for any help!

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
do a short run of m1t use that that AI at a real low dose on cycle. keep your cycle to max 4 weeks. use liver aids and tons of water. use nolva dext in pct. 40/20/20/10 and start you AI 21 days in. then after 2-3 weeks drop the dose in half of the Ana (ai)

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
I would also add DAA (you can buy it here at nutraplanet in many diff brands) its dirt cheap and great in pct for testbooster and your balls.

for cycles to do later. a lot of people like the trenazone, Max MLG whenstacked with SD or D-zine. its a typical methyl, non methyl stack.

GetBent

Awards
Thanks, as for the real low dose of AI, 1mg seams to be the standard does, you say I should start it 21 days in?

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
yeah just to help come off the serm preventing any rebound. i am not sure about the dose but most people do 2 weeks normal dose after serm 2 weeks half dose. 21-25 days in should be cool.