Answered M1A users!?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
M1A is one of the few orals I didn’t run and i wanted to know how you guys would compare it to orals like msten or dmz? I don’t know why M1A has such a bad rep I’m really curious to try it I’m just worried about it not being dry enough compared to other compounds.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s drier than dianabol or Anadrol but “wetter” than superdrol or anavar.

It puts size on you, fast, once the dose is right. 45mg is onset, 60mg is getting where you want to be... not sure I’d use more than that.

It’s got a bad rap because it’s pretty toxic once it’s working and it’s not as strong as M1T. I’d say it’s stronger than DMZ by a lot though.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What is this with people thinking dhts are wet?

All orals put water into the muscle. That’s how they work.

Some, like dianabol, are wet, and aromatize, causing subcutaneous bloating.

Others, like Anadrol, act on estrogen receptors even though they do not aromatize, causing subcutaneous bloat.

Others do neither, and are dry, such as M1T, Superdrol, M1A, DMZ, etc.

Still others, have a drying effect whereby subcutaneous water retention is actually reduced or diminished, epistane, winstrol, anavar, superdrol, halotestin...

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hard to find infos on it and a lot of misleading infos too that led me to believe it would give a bit more of a wet look than say msten or even dmz. But I guess you’re right makes a lot of sense. I might wait on your log and see how it goes. Still got 3-4 weeks before I start everything

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just went through his log thanks
Yup I’m running it along with DMZ both at 20mg, which is a fairly low dose for both those compounds. But I have gained around 15-20 pounds in 4 weeks (today is my last day on). And besides high BP at times and some slight back pumps I’ve been preety much side free. I definitely plan to run M1A solo in the future and see what crazy gains I can get out of it when taking it up to 60mg.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was very curious about the body changes, were the gains pretty dry? How were the pumps, vascularity? Etc! Ty for the log btw, was interesting

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I was very curious about the body changes, were the gains pretty dry? How were the pumps, vascularity? Etc! Ty for the log btw, was interesting
Vascularity definitely went up a good bit, and the gains were preety dry, which is impressive considering the way I was eating. Did gain a bit of body fat but that’s expected when eating 6000+ calories plus a day. The Pumps were insane, I could pick up some 20lb dumbbells and hit like 10 curls and my biceps would be painfully pumped (In a good way). I loved every second of it. I’m about to go head to the gym In like a hour, and get my last workout on it, which today is arm day. So I get to experience those beautiful pumps one more time.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What is this with people thinking dhts are wet?

All orals put water into the muscle. That’s how they work.

Some, like dianabol, are wet, and aromatize, causing subcutaneous bloating.

Others, like Anadrol, act on estrogen receptors even though they do not aromatize, causing subcutaneous bloat.

Others do neither, and are dry, such as M1T, Superdrol, M1A, DMZ, etc.

Still others, have a drying effect whereby subcutaneous water retention is actually reduced or diminished, epistane, winstrol, anavar, superdrol, halotestin...
Yeah i dont know too much but ive come to understand that dht= dry.

Scrutiny

Awards
I'm about to start this myself at 40mg/Day for 4 weeks with cycle support (TUDCA highly dosed, ARIMICARE PRO) etc.

Would 40mg for 4 weeks be sufficient? Any more than 40mg would require to buy a second bottle and only bought the one!

It's hard to find much info on it but 40mg seems to be the standard considering how powerful it is? (M1A).

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm about to start this myself at 40mg/Day for 4 weeks with cycle support (TUDCA highly dosed, ARIMICARE PRO) etc.

Would 40mg for 4 weeks be sufficient? Any more than 40mg would require to buy a second bottle and only bought the one!

It's hard to find much info on it but 40mg seems to be the standard considering how powerful it is? (M1A).
40mg should do you plenty, I would only up the dosage if the gains start to plateau.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's not a dht. It's methyl 1 andostenediol. It's an active compound on its own. It also converts to methyl 1 testosterone at 10% to 15%. It's not wet but super big increase in glycogen in the muscle. Stronger than msten or dmz for weight/strength gains. Weaker than superdrol. Run 45 mgs. If no sides you can bump it to 60 mg.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1-androstenediol is a dht though.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I actually just started taking it @ 45 mgs per day 3 days ago. I'm stacking it with lgd 4033 @ 15 mg. Going to add 900 mg epiandrosterone after I finish 30 days "kicker" of Methyl 1 alpha.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 2
Supplement Auction 8
MrFlexo Anabolics 11
Cycle Logs 30
Anabolics 12