M1A/ Trest/ Msten Stack

Thor Hammer

Thor Hammer

Awards
Considering stacking Grim Alpha (M1A), Grim Ultrabol and Olympus Labs oral Trest.

Is this a decent combo? I'll be going IM with Test E and Dbol in May. But I have these orsls left. It will be my last oral cycle. Done quite a few.
Grim says Alpha and Ultrabol stack well together. Looking for opinions on adding the Trest. Good or bad idea?

I'm aware of sides with Trest as I've ran it with Hdrol. Had great results and never needed to add Exemestane on cycle.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just my opinion but im not a big fan of running 2 methyls at the same time. I ran a different brand of m1a a couple months ago and packed on a solid 17 lbs. I would think running either with trest would be an awesome mass building stack. Would adding the extra methyl really result in 10 more lbs? Or just tax your body that much harder and leave you prone to more sides? ....just a thought

Thor Hammer

Thor Hammer

Awards
Excellent point. Running two methyls is indeed hard on your system.

D

DennisC1986

Awards
I agree. I've run m1alpha before and blew up but it was super hard on my body. Definitely wouldn't run it with another methyl. Personally, if you're going to be pinning test I would save it for a 4 week kicker or possibly finisher.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I agree. I've run m1alpha before and blew up but it was super hard on my body. Definitely wouldn't run it with another methyl. Personally, if you're going to be pinning test I would save it for a 4 week kicker or possibly finisher.
What dose and how long? I have a bottle of M1A for a future cycle. Some people say they gain 20lbs+ on M1A. If that's the case, why run anything with it?

D

DennisC1986

Awards
What dose was I on? I would imagine most people would run some sort of test base cause the lethargy got pretty bad

H

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
In what ways was it super hard? What did you feel?

Or you say that from exam results?

D

DennisC1986

Awards
No exam, just got really lethargic, blood pressure got pretty high even with support supps, and its the only thing I've ever taken that got me anywhere close to "roid rage".

D

DennisC1986

Awards
I was doing 20 MG am, 20 MG pm at the end of a 1/4/epi cycle. Can't remember exactly how long but it was about 3 weeks. A ton of strength and size, but just be prepared to deal with the sides. And I definitely wouldn't stack with another methyl, considering it's one of the harshest methyls out there

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I was doing 20 MG am, 20 MG pm at the end of a 1/4/epi cycle. Can't remember exactly how long but it was about 3 weeks. A ton of strength and size, but just be prepared to deal with the sides. And I definitely wouldn't stack with another methyl, considering it's one of the harshest methyls out there
Able to keep the gains from it?

D

DennisC1986

Awards
I was. It was funny, I was hovering around the same weight but everyone kept telling me I looked huge. It's hard for me to see changes in my own body but I took that to mean that it was mostly muscle and not fat or water weight

D

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
m1a and msten combined will have your liver stressed substantially. Also you will have no appetite from such. BP will probably go higher than youd like it to be.

Thor Hammer

Thor Hammer

Awards
Thanks for the feedback. I'll skip the Msten and run the M1A at 40mg ED and Trest at 75mg ED.
I ran Iron Mag Labs Alpha 1max once a few years ago. Maybe I'm not a responder to M1A as didn't see much gains or feel much from it like everyone else. Hdrol cycles I've done were much more effective for me.

Regardless, this will be my last oral cycle ever. Looking forward to going IM.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback. I'll skip the Msten and run the M1A at 40mg ED and Trest at 75mg ED.
I ran Iron Mag Labs Alpha 1max once a few years ago. Maybe I'm not a responder to M1A as didn't see much gains or feel much from it like everyone else. Hdrol cycles I've done were much more effective for me.

Yeah it's odd. The reviews seem to range from incredibly potent 20lbs+ and rapid strength gains to sugar pills with no gains or side effects at all. It makes you wonder about some of the brands. I read some good stuff about Medfit Rx on this forum so I picked up theirs.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

That will be a raunchy cycle. My advice is to consider CoQ10, Fish Oils & probably Lisinipril @ 10mg/day or Telmisarten for BP.

Will also need to take Citrus Bergomot for cholesterol health. It works even better than prescription cholesterol meds but without the harsh liver damage.

Also you will need Nattokinase & baby aspirin for healthy blood clotting. Exemestane at 12.5mg EOD will probably work for estrogen control.

TUDCA & Dandelion for liver health.

Astragalus root @ 5-6g/day for kidneys and immune health.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
That's what I forgot to get - astragalus root. I picked up the citrus bergomot, lycopene, fenugreek, and everything else for my cycle - tudca, NAC, CoQ10, grape seed extract etc etc and I forgot the f**king astragalus root.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I forgot to get - astragalus root. I picked up the citrus bergomot, lycopene, fenugreek, and everything else for my cycle - tudca, NAC, CoQ10, grape seed extract etc etc and I forgot the f**king astragalus root.
Amazon Prime is your friend.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That will be a raunchy cycle. My advice is to consider CoQ10, Fish Oils & probably Lisinipril @ 10mg/day or Telmisarten for BP.

Will also need to take Citrus Bergomot for cholesterol health. It works even better than prescription cholesterol meds but without the harsh liver damage.

Also you will need Nattokinase & baby aspirin for healthy blood clotting. Exemestane at 12.5mg EOD will probably work for estrogen control.

Man thats a great list. Ill be adding a couple of these that i have left out for my purposes as well.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
By the way, can you make some room in your inbox? I have a quick question I wanted to ask.

Thor Hammer

Thor Hammer

Awards

What do you mean by "Raunchy?" Great list. Thanks for that.
I already have Olympus Labs Ar1macare pro, CoQ10 and astragulus. I didn't need Exemestane last time I ran Trest. But I have it.
I'll pick up the citrus bergamot.

I've ran two methyls in the past and my BP was very slightly elevated. I'll be monitoring it as usual however.
Thanks man.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Amazon prime is everyone’s friend - best invention since sliced bread, which they’ll now deliver in a couple of hours ��
Yeah but I’m not a fan of their eavesdropping-paegan-Marxist Alexa. Not cool.

I guess you could say “I tolerate”. I have similar feelings about PayPal, Google, YouTube, FB and Instagram. I think at the first opportunity, all these mega tech companies will betray the American people, disclosing all sorts of information to the public and to government thugs. Let me stop there before my BP gets high.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you mean by "Raunchy?" Great list. Thanks for that.
I already have Olympus Labs Ar1macare pro, CoQ10 and astragulus. I didn't need Exemestane last time I ran Trest. But I have it.
I'll pick up the citrus bergamot.

I've ran two methyls in the past and my BP was very slightly elevated. I'll be monitoring it as usual however.
Thanks man.
Raunchy as in: two aromatizing methyls that are very powerful alone and can cause extreme gains and sides. But actually, Trestolone doesn’t aromatize, rather it converts directly to estrogen and a methylated one at that. But you are running the oral version, which is probably a fifth of the potency of IM Trestolone, mg per mg comparison.

Don’t forget that Trest is a weak methylated steroid, but other than estrogen, it is pretty much void of any serious sides except perhaps complete sterility while on. That said, just like when people let estrogen get out of control on while taking Test n’ Tren, if you let that methylated estrogen gain traction, it could exacerbate the M1A sides as well. High estrogen levels is generally the cause of al the nasty sides we aim to avoid - high BP, mood swings, gyno, sodium retention, weird, unhelpful food cravings, low sex drive, ED, etc etc. Now we need a little bit of estrogen to maintain growth factors, proper brain function and libido and such but anything over maybe 40-45pg/mL on the male range is just too much and isn’t helping your cause.