M1A Stack

MrFlexo

MrFlexo

Awards
I want to run M1A for 3 weeks then either msten or epistane for another 3 weeks. While having 4 Andro as the test base during the whole 6 weeks. What do you guys think? Anyone have experience starting cycles off with M1A? Is there a compound you prefer instead?

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I want to run M1A for 3 weeks then either msten or epistane for another 3 weeks. While having 4 Andro as the test base during the whole 6 weeks. What do you guys think? Anyone have experience starting cycles off with M1A? Is there a compound you prefer instead?
3 weeks is a waste. Pick one of these and run it for 6 weeks with the 4andro then pct. which have you ran previously?

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
3 weeks is a waste. Pick one of these and run it for 6 weeks with the 4andro then pct. which have you ran previously?
Agreed, sure any oral is going to be active immediately upon taking it. By the time you start to truly reap the benefits (gains), you will already be near the end of cycle. Pick one and run for six weeks.

MrFlexo

MrFlexo

Awards
I haven't ran these compounds yet. I've only ran the old superdrol a few times and andros. The reason I was thinking 3 weeks for M1A is because the suggested cycle is 3-4 weeks, that's why I wanted to add something else after that to make it a 6 week cycle. Have you ran M1A for 6 weeks?

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I haven't ran these compounds yet. I've only ran the old superdrol a few times and andros. The reason I was thinking 3 weeks for M1A is because the suggested cycle is 3-4 weeks, that's why I wanted to add something else after that to make it a 6 week cycle. Have you ran M1A for 6 weeks?
I’ve ran DMZ and M1A 40mg each for 6 weeks. In fact just about every oral cycle I’ve ran has been 6 weeks. Not suggesting you to do anything, just stating what I’ve done.

My first cycle years and years ago, I ran epistane for 8 weeks, started at 30mg and worked up to 50mg. By week 6 I couldn’t look at food without getting nauseous.

Epistane was the most harsh oral I’ve ever ran. Although didn’t yield nearly the best gains.

MrFlexo

MrFlexo

Awards
I’ve ran DMZ and M1A 40mg each for 6 weeks. In fact just about every oral cycle I’ve ran has been 6 weeks. Not suggesting you to do anything, just stating what I’ve done.
Nice! How was the M1A cylce?

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Nice! How was the M1A cylce?
I like M1A, although after starting to pin, I feel oral only cycles are honestly a waste. Sure, you will pack on some decent mass. But as soon you get off those gains dissipate very fast. Then your left with crushed Test levels with very minimal gains. At least in MY experience. This would happened to me even with a solid serm based PCT. Heck, you may run those orals and keep 90% of the gains. Who knows.

MrFlexo

MrFlexo

Awards
I like M1A, although after starting to pin, I feel oral only cycles are honestly a waste. Sure, you will pack on some decent mass. But as soon you get off those gains dissipate very fast. Then your left with crushed Test levels with very minimal gains. At least in MY experience. This would happened to me even with a solid serm based PCT. Heck, you may run those orals and keep 90% of the gains. Who knows.
Oh I gotcha. I've never pinned, but I also retained my gains from superdrol very well. I would get huge gains, but of course that's not around anymore. I'm hoping M1A, epistane, and msten will be similar. I won't be doing them all at once though lol they'll all be separate cycles.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMO the % of the gains that most orals supply is heavily slanted towards glycogen supercompensation and water in the muscle. It looks awesome for sure but there is simply no way the human body is manufacturing 10lbs of actual contractile tissue in two weeks lol, I wish. With inj. gains are "slower" but in reality they are likely progressing at the same rate as orals minus the water/glycogen.

OP the muscle you retained from SD, if it was significant, leads me to believe that was tissue that was still below your natural limit. Say natty you would top out at 200lbs and you ran SD at 180 and got up to 200. The body will hold that better, assuming training/nutrition is still on point, than it will when you push from 200-220. I have nothing to prove this scientifically other than having seen it play out time and time again over the last 20+ years.

Overall I don't think the actual muscle tissue from orals is "less permanent" than inj's. IMO the issue lies with not being able to stay on them long enough to solidify the new tissue.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh I gotcha. I've never pinned, but I also retained my gains from superdrol very well. I would get huge gains, but of course that's not around anymore. I'm hoping M1A, epistane, and msten will be similar. I won't be doing them all at once though lol they'll all be separate cycles.
SD is around if you do some digging.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 2
Supplement Auction 8
Anabolics 0
JoeBowHunter Supplement Logs 6
Thor Hammer Anabolics 25