Unanswered M1A experience?

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I am currently running fusions alpha one at 40mg day 6 (m1a) and im feeling overwhelmed by every dose I take. My mind is just... wrong. Cant focus. Irritable. And that feeling of constant discomfort. I have never had any issues with strong anabolics. Maybe the time i went a few days at 2.25ml nanodrol but damn. Even 20mg of m1a in the morning has me feeling weird til lunch.

I dont really want to call it quits this early as im hoping ill adapt to it... anyone else feel like this on m1a.

Ps:also been on trendione and 4ad for 5 weeks without issues.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nowdays every strong dhts makes me feel like this... msten,m1a,superdrol etc. I used to cycle em without a problem and without feeling anything. Now it’s another story most of the time I just don’t feel right, I’m anxious, feel like a dead zombie. It’s up to you to either accept it and push through or quit it if you feel it’s just too much. Feeling like **** can be normal but there’s a certain point you reach you should just quit tbh. Only you know

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
Man I love that stuff. Took 80 a day for the last week and felt great. Didn’t see a lot of size but damn I could move a lot more weight!

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
Man I love that stuff. Took 80 a day for the last week and felt great. Didn’t see a lot of size but damn I could move a lot more weight!

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
M1A is one of my favorites as far as gains and made me feel great. The trendione on the other hand had me feeling like what you as are describing after a couple weeks use. Just a thought

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
M1A is one of my favorites as far as gains and made me feel great. The trendione on the other hand had me feeling like what you as are describing after a couple weeks use. Just a thought
I actually lost a bottle at the gym so cut my dose to a insignificant trendrione amount when i started the m1a. Week 2 i feel much better luckily. It still sits a little funny in me but i can handle it now. Unreal how much it bothered me compared to SD and msten. While the mental sides were hell i feel like i am mutating on a daily basis so thats good. It would shine more in a bulk but i really cant afford to get fatter rn😂

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I actually lost a bottle at the gym so cut my dose to a insignificant trendrione amount when i started the m1a. Week 2 i feel much better luckily. It still sits a little funny in me but i can handle it now. Unreal how much it bothered me compared to SD and msten. While the mental sides were hell i feel like i am mutating on a daily basis so thats good. It would shine more in a bulk but i really cant afford to get fatter rn
Its nuts how individual the compounds can be. I honestly think topical trendione had more sides than actual tren at a decent dose for me. I know several that dont like the m1a but can push a 20mg sd cycle....just when you think you've got the right formula some compound turns around and f**** you

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am currently running fusions alpha one at 40mg day 6 (m1a) and im feeling overwhelmed by every dose I take. My mind is just... wrong. Cant focus. Irritable. And that feeling of constant discomfort. I have never had any issues with strong anabolics. Maybe the time i went a few days at 2.25ml nanodrol but damn. Even 20mg of m1a in the morning has me feeling weird til lunch.

I dont really want to call it quits this early as im hoping ill adapt to it... anyone else feel like this on m1a.

Ps:also been on trendione and 4ad for 5 weeks without issues.
Nowdays every strong dhts makes me feel like this... msten,m1a,superdrol etc. I used to cycle em without a problem and without feeling anything. Now it’s another story most of the time I just don’t feel right, I’m anxious, feel like a dead zombie. It’s up to you to either accept it and push through or quit it if you feel it’s just too much. Feeling like **** can be normal but there’s a certain point you reach you should just quit tbh. Only you know
M1A has some conversion to M1T if I'm not mistaken so there is potential for estrogen conversion. And even if there wasn't, estrogen conversion can increase by via different pathways. Irritability, anxiety, that low energy zombie feeling, constantly on edge sound like they could be elevated estrogen symptoms to me.

If you haven't tried adding in Arimidex or Aromasin, I would just to see if it helps the problem. I've gotten estrogen spikes from even DMZ before.

The 4AD being in the mix just increases the likelihood of that being the case.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
M1A has some conversion to M1T if I'm not mistaken so there is potential for estrogen conversion. And even if there wasn't, estrogen conversion can increase by via different pathways. Irritability, anxiety, that low energy zombie feeling, constantly on edge sound like they could be elevated estrogen symptoms to me.

If you haven't tried adding in Arimidex or Aromasin, I would just to see if it helps the problem. I've gotten estrogen spikes from even DMZ before.

The 4AD being in the mix just increases the likelihood of that being the case.
Very true. Although i have been taking 25mg aromasin every 3 days. Im much better now i think i just needed a week to get used to it. Maybe i should of started at 20mg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 2
Supplement Auction 8
MrFlexo Anabolics 11
wfreiling Anabolics 9
Anabolics 9