M1A Bulk

F

FallenDorito

Awards
Hello everyone!

I will be starting my next cycle in a week. Bloodwork will be coming in the next couple of days.

Cycle layout will be as follows:
30-45mgs m1a a day for 6 weeks (will start at 30 and go from there)
330mgs 4-Andro as a base through cycle
10mgs mk677 (May up to 20mgs through pct)
I may add 50-100mgs of dienolone a day but need some input on this.

PCT will be 50/50/25/25 of comid. Ran clomid on my last cycle and it went well so why change.
Support supplements will be:
600mgs of NAC (Blackstone labs gear support)
1000mgs tudca
Multi vitamin
Vitamin d
Fish oil
Creatine

Main goal of this cycle is to bulk up and gain strength. I compete in powerlifting so mainly looking to push my numbers up.
Current numbers are as follows:
Squat 425
Bench 375
Deadlift 545
Current weight is 200lbs and I want to try to get to around 220. I don’t know my body fat but it’s probably around 15-20%.

Nutrition will be 4000 calories. 250 grams of protein and fill out the rest with carbs and fats. I only really track protein and total calories due to my job being quite busy.

This is my second cycle. Last one was 45mgs of dmz and 330mgs of 4-Andro for 4 weeks. Followed by a 50/50/25/25 pct of colmid. It went awesome and only had some lethargy and acne for sides. Any advice is welcome I appreciate all criticism.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
75mg dienolone alongside the m1a sounds fun, just keep a close eye on your blood pressure.
(y)

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ll follow this I’m just finishing up something very similar. 30mg was plenty for me though not everyone is the same. Lethargy and lack of appetite were the 2 main issues I had. I’ve dropped bf while gaining weight, about 6lb. Strength has gone up considerably on all lifts. I have a log if you wanna skim through.
6wks M1a/ 3ad with epistane and 4andro at the end. My pct will also be clomid and I’ll be starting mk677 shortly.

B

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I did this and went from 203lbs to 238lbs in a month... eating clean... enjoy being out of breath climbing stairs haha

J

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m guessing some brands of m1a are a different chemical and a be is not what is claimed. I’ve used it a few times and it needed to be ran at 60 to 80 mgs and at the dose it felt like 15-20mgs of m1t. So if what other guys are saying it’s strong at 30mgs no way it’s the same stuff.

J

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did this and went from 203lbs to 238lbs in a month... eating clean... enjoy being out of breath climbing stairs haha
Lholu **** that’s a lot. I’m guessing water weight plus muscle memory was responsible for a lot of that. Or did you just come off a hard cut. Either way that’s a lot. What was the doses used?

M

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I’m guessing some brands of m1a are a different chemical and a be is not what is claimed. I’ve used it a few times and it needed to be ran at 60 to 80 mgs and at the dose it felt like 15-20mgs of m1t. So if what other guys are saying it’s strong at 30mgs no way it’s the same stuff.
Haha, I'm not attacking you or anything but you take some wild doses man. I was looking up old msten logs and things yest and saw you saying 50 or 60 mgs was the sweet spot..... Maybe I'm a puss, maybe you're abnormal 🤷🤣

F

FallenDorito

Awards
When I was researching it I saw that. I’ll be using vicious labs brand which I’ve heard great things about.

J

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha, I'm not attacking you or anything but you take some wild doses man. I was looking up old msten logs and things yest and saw you saying 50 or 60 mgs was the sweet spot..... Maybe I'm a puss, maybe you're abnormal 🤷🤣
Yeah 60 was not unheard of and it used to come in 20mg caps. So it was either 40 60 or 80. It wasn’t popular so dosing was harder to dial in. I tried u til I dialed in the right dose. Superdrol and m1t were the opposite. People took way to much and it should of came in 5mg tabs instead of 10 like it did originally. These designers are a lot of guess work if you want find the actual best dose. Also keep in mind a lot of these guys using this stuff are way under 200lbs. I was 262llbs at one time. Lol At 41 I can maintain a hard 200lbs or a softer 220. I take **** here and there just cause. Lol. Sadly I always slowly fade back to around 200.

T

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m interested. I have some M1a stocked and I’ve never used it. Get after it

F

FallenDorito

Awards
Bloodwork is coming in tomorrow so I plan on starting tomorrow unless something is super off. Question regarding orals and sleep. I work graveyard hours so when is the best time to space out orals? I’ve read they can affect your sleep and I don’t want that at all haha

B

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Bloodwork is coming in tomorrow so I plan on starting tomorrow unless something is super off. Question regarding orals and sleep. I work graveyard hours so when is the best time to space out orals? I’ve read they can affect your sleep and I don’t want that at all haha
If the half life is 8hrs like in most orals then you space them 3x a day in 8hr intervals to keep your blood levels steady....

....i think.

Growing pains from lifting heavy af before bed are real but its not like caffeine lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I always take mine as quickly as is convenient after waking.
Otherwise, they do affect my sleep more.

T

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I figure the spacing of orals is fairly insignificant. You’re taking your test (or base) and keeping those levels stable. The orals can be taken in the am and/or preworkout. Whatever is beneficial and good for sleep

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I figure the spacing of orals is fairly insignificant. You’re taking your test (or base) and keeping those levels stable. The orals can be taken in the am and/or preworkout. Whatever is beneficial and good for sleep
If they didn't affect my sleep, I would probably split them up more often.
But sleep is very important too.

F

FallenDorito

Awards
Day 1

Woke up pretty light today at 198 but this happens after a work stretch.

Dosed 30 mgs m1a and 50 mgs of dienolone along with the 4 Andro. I felt an almost immediate bump of energy it was awesome after dosing the m1a.

Today was push day at the gym. Worked up to a heavy single on bench of 375 then a 3*3 at 315. Workout was awesome and felt great. Probably nothing to do with the m1a but I’ll take it regardless.

Got 3800 calories in and 200 grams of protein. Throughout this run I’m going to really try and bump my protein up further.

F

FallenDorito

Awards
Day 2

Woke up at 200.6 today which is more my normal weight.

Today was pull day. Workout wasn’t super good as my deadlifts felt slow but the pump was amazing.

My hunger was way up today so I got 4700 calories in with 250 grams of protein. I always try to take advantage of days I can get more calories in because I usually can’t on my work days.

Its only day 2 so nothing really to report yet. I am liking the td dienolone as it’s very easy to apply and dries quickly.

F

FallenDorito

Awards
Days 3-5

On day 3 I tweaked my back and left leg slightly on squat. This is probably from a similar injury I had in September from deadlifting. Nothing major but took a couple days off. Got about 3500 calories in each day with 225 grams of protein. Does anyone have any good lower back exercises they do? I feel as though my lower back strength is lacking and I don’t want to hurt myself again.

Day 6
Woke up at 202.8 pounds
Back was feeling much better today so I decided to bench. 10*3 @ 315 on barbell bench. Workout was great, strength felt amazing and didn’t get tired the entire workout. No negative sides to report yet.

T

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Days 3-5

On day 3 I tweaked my back and left leg slightly on squat. This is probably from a similar injury I had in September from deadlifting. Nothing major but took a couple days off. Got about 3500 calories in each day with 225 grams of protein. Does anyone have any good lower back exercises they do? I feel as though my lower back strength is lacking and I don’t want to hurt myself again.

Day 6
Woke up at 202.8 pounds
Back was feeling much better today so I decided to bench. 10*3 @ 315 on barbell bench. Workout was great, strength felt amazing and didn’t get tired the entire workout. No negative sides to report yet.
If you have access to a reverse hyper machine it will help immensely

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have access to a reverse hyper machine it will help immensely
Ya these are great for strengthening your back. Light weight stiff leg deadlifts are good too, but I personally have to really focus on eliminating hamstrings with these.

F

FallenDorito

Awards
Day 7

Took today as an off day as my back and left hamstring were still pretty sore. Woke up at 203 so still moving up slowly which is nice.

Day 8
Today I woke up at 203.9 after a pretty solid cheat day yesterday. Decided to bench today as I for sure have a minor injury in my left hamstring. Nothing major it just hurts decently bad. Going to take it easy on legs for a week or two so I don’t make jt

Hit a single on bench at 385 which is a big pr for me. I’ve noticed my strength has gone way up and my muscles feel much harder. The workout today was awesome and the pump was great. I could’ve gone for hours but decided to not push it too hard.

One side effect I’m starting to notice is my sudden lack of patience. I’ve always been a very calm guy but the last day or two my fuse was very short. I’m not sure if this is the m1a or the dienolone but it was noticeable. Also my acne is coming back but I expected that as I’m prone to it.

Working to get 4000 calories in and 250 grams of protein. If anyone can recommend some mk677 brands they’ve used before with success that would be awesome unless it’s against board rules. I’m about done with my current supply and I’m not honestly sure if it was working that well.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Check out the log @wfreiling has going, he's running some mk right now and sounds like he's a fan.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 7

Took today as an off day as my back and left hamstring were still pretty sore. Woke up at 203 so still moving up slowly which is nice.

Day 8
Today I woke up at 203.9 after a pretty solid cheat day yesterday. Decided to bench today as I for sure have a minor injury in my left hamstring. Nothing major it just hurts decently bad. Going to take it easy on legs for a week or two so I don’t make jt

Hit a single on bench at 385 which is a big pr for me. I’ve noticed my strength has gone way up and my muscles feel much harder. The workout today was awesome and the pump was great. I could’ve gone for hours but decided to not push it too hard.

One side effect I’m starting to notice is my sudden lack of patience. I’ve always been a very calm guy but the last day or two my fuse was very short. I’m not sure if this is the m1a or the dienolone but it was noticeable. Also my acne is coming back but I expected that as I’m prone to it.

Working to get 4000 calories in and 250 grams of protein. If anyone can recommend some mk677 brands they’ve used before with success that would be awesome unless it’s against board rules. I’m about done with my current supply and I’m not honestly sure if it was working that well.
Purerawz is legit and a board sponsor

F

FallenDorito

Awards
Days 9-15

It was a rough couple of days at work and wasn’t able to post much sorry guys.

Workouts are going good as my leg feels a lot better. Starting today I’m bumping the ogre dose up to 45 mgs a day.

I hadn’t weighed myself for several days but I woke up today at 207. I feel and look just as lean as I did when I stated so I’ll take that as a plus. The m1a and dienolone combo is really hard to out eat. I feel as though I am burning through the food and I’ve eaten almost 4500 calories each day. If this turns into more of a recomp the rest of the cycle I’m ok with it. I don’t know if I can keep

The workouts have been insane. Strength and endurance are through the rough and the only side effects I’m dealing with is some lethargy and acne.
My bench is up to an easy 385 and 500 pound deadlifts feel pretty light in comparison to what they used to feel.

F

FallenDorito

Awards
Day 16

Woke up at 206.4 today. Workout was squat and bench. Squat was 3 sets of 9 at 315 which went amazing. The weight felt incredibly light and the pump was almost crippling. I’ve scaled back the weight a little to really work on form and depth. Bench was a heavy single at 385. This was honestly one of my proudest lifts as it was with commands and went up very fast. I followed this up with sets of 5 sets of 10 on the leg sled, lying hamstring curls and calf’s.

Day 17 was an off day.

Day 18
Today I woke up at 205. Ive decided to turn the rest of the cycle into a cut/recomp. I’ve been cramming 4000-4500 calories a day for the past couple of months and I can’t do it anymore. I happy with my strength levels and will more closely watch macros so I don’t drop too much weight.

For anyone following along how do you approach bulking? To get to my current weight was a huge struggle and for this coming fall would like some advice or tricks you guys use.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In for results, this sounds like a wicked combo!

F

FallenDorito

Awards
Sorry that I haven’t been posting much life and work have been crazy.

Day 25
Weight was at 204.8 today. I’ve been recomping at 2500 calories and it’s been amazing. Bumped the dienolone dose up to 100mgs a day. Pumps in the gym have been great, strength through the roof and overall gym aggression is amazing. I’ve gotten tons of compliments from friends and family saying I’m looking huge.

I will for sure be running this cycle again in the fall. My question is what benefit is it to actually pinning test vs 4 Andro? I know it’s better but how and what dosage of test would you guys recommend. I’m becoming very serious about powerlifting and pinning seems to be the better route.

Side effects have been surprisingly minimal. Acne has flared up but that’s expected and some bouts of lethargy are starting to happen.

B

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sorry that I haven’t been posting much life and work have been crazy.

Day 25
Weight was at 204.8 today. I’ve been recomping at 2500 calories and it’s been amazing. Bumped the dienolone dose up to 100mgs a day. Pumps in the gym have been great, strength through the roof and overall gym aggression is amazing. I’ve gotten tons of compliments from friends and family saying I’m looking huge.

I will for sure be running this cycle again in the fall. My question is what benefit is it to actually pinning test vs 4 Andro? I know it’s better but how and what dosage of test would you guys recommend. I’m becoming very serious about powerlifting and pinning seems to be the better route.

Side effects have been surprisingly minimal. Acne has flared up but that’s expected and some bouts of lethargy are starting to happen.
Night and day. 4 is thrash and you feel like garbage compared to test. Im a wuss so i just give myself "trt" dose with a slin pin subq. You dont even feel it. No scar tissue. No aspiring. No pip.

F

FallenDorito

Awards
It went decent. I for sure started to get angry will on the dienolone and I dropped it towards the end. Pct went well. Squat went up about 30ish pounds bench 10 and deadlift around 30. Kept most of the strength and came out leaner at the same body weight. Both compounds were great for strength and are very effective.
I really learned a couple of important lessons. First the leaner you are the more results you’ll see. Second a test base is always better. I have a coach now that’s setting me up to run a test cycle in the fall so I’ll log that when the time comes.