Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is 17b--androsta-1,4-diene-3-one,17a.

Is this M14add?

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
Looks a lot like the formula for halo without the 4 chloro group listed in the notation.

For reference Halo is: 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3b,17b-diol.

M14add is: 17a-methyl-1,4-androstadiene-3,17diol.

So I would guess that depending on the company and product you found they’re either trying to hide what’s really in it by writing the chemical notation out of order and missing certain notations. The other possibility is it’s an Andro derivative that they labeled weird to get people interested. There’s unfortunately a lot of shady stuff that happens in the supplement industry. That why I like this board because we have guys like yates84 that run their own company and interact with us here. So if there’s ever any questions you can clarify what exactly it is you’re taking. He also labels his stuff very clearly.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks a lot like the formula for halo without the 4 chloro group listed in the notation.

For reference Halo is: 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3b,17b-diol.

M14add is: 17a-methyl-1,4-androstadiene-3,17diol.

So I would guess that depending on the company and product you found they’re either trying to hide what’s really in it by writing the chemical notation out of order and missing certain notations. The other possibility is it’s an Andro derivative that they labeled weird to get people interested. There’s unfortunately a lot of shady stuff that happens in the supplement industry. That why I like this board because we have guys like yates84 that run their own company and interact with us here. So if there’s ever any questions you can clarify what exactly it is you’re taking. He also labels his stuff very clearly.
Yeah that would be great if Yates or..........ANYBODY would sell M14add