M-test VS. Optimize-T ~ stacked with Anabolic Effect

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran M-test last year with Anabolic Effect and I'd say it went okay. Nothing crazy but got something from it and Im happy with that. Optimize-T came out right after I started the M-test and AE... I'm wondering what you guys think about M-Test vs. Opt-T now that Opt-t has been out for a while. It seems that Opt-T is more for lifestyle boosting ( mood, sleep etc ) and M-test is more geared towards working out/muscular building aspect of test boosters. ( if that makes sense... ). Thoughts on one over the other with AE added in, anything else worth noting?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Personally if i'm going to run AE i will just throw in Mtest and do a CEL stack. If i take optimize t, I either run it solo or throw in some SNS pine pollen with it.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I havent combined Optimize-T and AE but AE and M-Test has been great for muscle growth and recovery. Throw Epi-Plex into the mix and you have my "dream natty stack" right there.

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Currently stacking M-Test WITH Optimize-T, and Follidrone... def having a good time w them.

Ran all three solo and can say Opt-T>AE>M-Test
(Just from my personal experience, everyone's different bla bla bla.)

If I was to stack something w AE right now I would first try it w Opt-T.

My idea is to boost energy and recovery from all diff angles.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Currently stacking M-Test WITH Optimize-T, and Follidrone... def having a good time w them.

Ran all three solo and can say Opt-T>AE>M-Test
(Just from my personal experience, everyone's different bla bla bla.)

If I was to stack something w AE right now I would first try it w Opt-T.

My idea is to boost energy and recovery from all diff angles.
How you liking the follidrone? Been thinking about pulling the trigger on it but I've used Epi-Plex in the past and didn't get much from it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How you liking the follidrone? Been thinking about pulling the trigger on it but I've used Epi-Plex in the past and didn't get much from it.
Follidrone has always been my go to epicatechin product. I'm also a big fan of BLR products in general so I may be biased but it seems to always work wonders for me on muscle recovery.

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Honestly, I like it... but I feel like it takes until I get alittle into the 2nd bottle before it kicks in.