M-Test or Sup3r PCT? no reps plz

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I know a lot of guys really like M-test during PCT but I already take all the ingredients in m-test. I know there is something to say about quality and recipe but would like to hear if anyone likes something better and why?

edit sorry thought I posted this in PCT but don't know how to move

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sup3r pct covers more aspects of pct, so that would be my personal choice

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Sup3r pct covers more aspects of pct, so that would be my personal choice
I agree, This will be my first time adding a all-in-1 PCT to my reg PCT I'm just trying to make my PCT a cakewalk. I'm starting with Torem and having clomid as backup/addition if needed but I would love if I didn't crash for more than 1-3 days. I read of guys taking M-test off cycle and during PCT but It's just not that impressive ingrediant list even though CEL is a great brand

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Sup3r PCT is what I've used and continue to use. It seemed to work great, so if it ain't broke, don't fix it as they say.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Any of you guys that take Sup3r PCT add anything on top other than AI or Serm?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any of you guys that take Sup3r PCT add anything on top other than AI or Serm?
Nope, no real reason to in my opinion; some people will use natural anabolics or stuff like mk-677 and gw-501516 though

Sphinx12

Awards
SERM + Sup3r PCT or K1ngsblood + AI (Exem) on hand if needed is my choice. Keep it simple.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Nope, no real reason to in my opinion; some people will use natural anabolics or stuff like mk-677 and gw-501516 though
OK since so far it's hands down Sup3r PCT. I'll just throw out what my reg PCT has been and it I still hate week 1 and 2-3 from depression and lethargy. I take clomid 50/50/25/12.5/12.5e2d nolva 20/20[ nolva will be swapped for Torem 50mg] AI depends on esters but I use adex PCT [aromisin on cycle]

My problem is my crash is hard, mental depression and low energy, labido is low but don't care it still works. I want to fine tune this even if it gets complicated I've even thought of adding Proviron, so far I include:
Tongkat Ali 200:1 900mg ed [energy , mood, FT boost] Zinc 150mg [also in Sup3r so I'll lower] Bulgarian trib 1gr ed [energy, mood] I take these next 2 on&off cycle: Nettle ex 20:1 3gr ed [ FT boost, aggression, mild AI] Guarana 4gr ed [energy]

The Tongkat, Nettle, Guarana, I can feel and have tried a lot of Test/mood/energy boosters. Zinc is the only thing redundant in Sup3r and ill drop to 100mg. If there is anything that you guys have used or second hand know works on mood/energy let me know. I tried 3 days of Super before cycle and it felt good in labido and energy so I'm optimistic.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
I've got nolva and exem on hand, but I haven't needed it.

I'm also just now starting my first methylated cycle with trest which has more estrogen conversion than the 4 Andro I have previously taken. So it very well could have been that I just haven't taken anything that needed any estrogen control yet.

Always good to have on hand.

Other than that, I add phenibut, but I use that throughout my cycle as well. Helps promote a nice deep sleep.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
OK since so far it's hands down Sup3r PCT. I'll just throw out what my reg PCT has been and it I still hate week 1 and 2-3 from depression and lethargy. I take clomid 50/50/25/12.5/12.5e2d nolva 20/20[ nolva will be swapped for Torem 50mg] AI depends on esters but I use adex PCT [aromisin on cycle]

My problem is my crash is hard, mental depression and low energy, labido is low but don't care it still works. I want to fine tune this even if it gets complicated I've even thought of adding Proviron, so far I include:
Tongkat Ali 200:1 900mg ed [energy , mood, FT boost] Zinc 150mg [also in Sup3r so I'll lower] Bulgarian trib 1gr ed [energy, mood] I take these next 2 on&off cycle: Nettle ex 20:1 3gr ed [ FT boost, aggression, mild AI] Guarana 4gr ed [energy]

The Tongkat, Nettle, Guarana, I can feel and have tried a lot of Test/mood/energy boosters. Zinc is the only thing redundant in Sup3r and ill drop to 100mg. If there is anything that you guys have used or second hand know works on mood/energy let me know. I tried 3 days of Super before cycle and it felt good in labido and energy so I'm optimistic.
I'd kick the adex in PCT, killing you E will make you feel like crap, be bad for gains and you're setting yourself up for a rebound using AI in PCT in my eyes. Proviron is suppressive so I wouldn't use either. I just use clomid, no need for both nolva/clomid, and alphamax xt. Used Super PCT, wasn't impressed really.