M test insane boners!!

sloppychauncy

sloppychauncy

Awards
Ok I’ll admit, at first I figured it was just another placebo supplement or something but then it finally kicked in and one day I woke up with probably the most intense hard on I’ve ever had that it hurt. My strength has gone up, weight about the same, +-2lbs, so I’m happy with that so far but I’m pretty sure I still have half the bottle to go still. I would DEFINITELY give this 5/5 stars (oops forgot to mention that I tend to have a problem with acne and this surprisingly didn’t give me ANY problems whatsoever.)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Test/muscle builder .. mtest really does it all.

Yeah I notice increase sex drive and nuts just hang :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok I’ll admit, at first I figured it was just another placebo supplement or something but then it finally kicked in and one day I woke up with probably the most intense hard on I’ve ever had that it hurt. My strength has gone up, weight about the same, +-2lbs, so I’m happy with that so far but I’m pretty sure I still have half the bottle to go still. I would DEFINITELY give this 5/5 stars (oops forgot to mention that I tend to have a problem with acne and this surprisingly didn’t give me ANY problems whatsoever.)
Thank you for the awesome feedback. I'm glad that you're pleased and enjoying the product.

The libido increase on M-Test is awesome.

sloppychauncy

sloppychauncy

Awards
Ya so far I’m about within 3-5(I have giant weight fluctuations it’s nuts) but that’s good cuz I haven’t gained any fat really and have in fact gotten a little leaner despite no cardio

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ya so far I’m about within 3-5(I have giant weight fluctuations it’s nuts) but that’s good cuz I haven’t gained any fat really and have in fact gotten a little leaner despite no cardio
That's great to hear. A lot of people (including myself) see that they tend to get somewhat naturally leaner when taking it even if they aren't trying to.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fadogia is hands down the ONE single "test" booster i respond to very well. I've used M Test numerous times, it was my go-to when cycling OTC test boosters. Well, that and Omega T-Force but CEL M Test is more rounded and has the same dose of Fadogia.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m going to start my 3 month run with AE in Jan .. can’t wait :)

Chevyz28

Awards
Where did you order from? I'm thinking I'd rather order from a trusted shop than someone I don't know of from Amazon.

Took M test in the past and liked it. About to do it again and stack it with folidrone2.0

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where did you order from? I'm thinking I'd rather order from a trusted shop than someone I don't know of from Amazon.

Took M test in the past and liked it. About to do it again and stack it with folidrone2.0
A1 or dps has the best deals

I have a thread under SNS sub forum for best deals

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

A1 or dps has the best deals

I have a thread under SNS sub forum for best deals