M-test/Anabolic Effect/Epi-Plex/Ara stack timing.

baba123

Awards
Hello
I want to ask if I've got it right with timing.

I'm planning 12 weeks cycle with:

CEL M-test
CEL Anabolic Effect
CEL Epi-Plex
X-factor Arachidonic acid (CEL X-gels was out of stock)
Animal Pak (multivitamin)
Animal flex (joints support)
Animal greens

I eat 4 meals a day, and exercise 2-3 hours after first meal.

Meal 1 - half dosage m-test, half dosage AE, 1capsule epi-plex
2-3 hours later
20min before workout - Pre workout + X-factor ARA(+Alcar)
meal 2 - Animal Pak vitamins
meal 3 - Animal Flex + Animal Greens
meal 4 - Before bed, half dosage m-test, half dosage AE, 1capsule epi-plex

Does it look good?

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I would probably run it the same way... are you gonna be logging this? I imagine you'll get some good results running all of this stuff if training and diet are on point.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good to me

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello
I want to ask if I've got it right with timing.

I'm planning 12 weeks cycle with:

CEL M-test
CEL Anabolic Effect
CEL Epi-Plex
X-factor Arachidonic acid (CEL X-gels was out of stock)
Animal Pak (multivitamin)
Animal flex (joints support)
Animal greens

I eat 4 meals a day, and exercise 2-3 hours after first meal.

Meal 1 - half dosage m-test, half dosage AE, 1capsule epi-plex
2-3 hours later
20min before workout - Pre workout + X-factor ARA(+Alcar)
meal 2 - Animal Pak vitamins
meal 3 - Animal Flex + Animal Greens
meal 4 - Before bed, half dosage m-test, half dosage AE, 1capsule epi-plex

Does it look good?
you have it beautifully set up .. plain and simple.

some like AE pre workout as well .. but i have always found it what your doing is the best plan

when i stacked mtest/AE .. i did 1 dose of each breakfast and other dose dinner .. simple and effective and worked great for me.

if too busy to log .. would love to see maybe weekly reviews of this stack should be alot of fun and keep you motivated

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looks good to me.

Sorry that we were out of X-Gels at the time; we ran out direct but most retailers didn't run out. We have it back in stock now.

I hope you'll enjoy your stack. If you have any questions, I'm glad to help in any way that I can. You're welcome to pm me anytime.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@baba123

SNS XGELS is on sale.. unsure how much you paid for yours .. but if you ever need to restock or just save for future use, they do run out at time like SNS mentioned

$31.96 with code = DPS10

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@baba123

SNS XGELS is on sale.. unsure how much you paid for yours .. but if you ever need to restock or just save for future use, they do run out at time like SNS mentioned

$31.96 with code = DPS10
I'm not afraid to stock up on any SNS product cause I know it will get used eventually!

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Not to go too far off topic, but I remember reading when taking x-gels there was like 2 or 3 ingredients you wanted to take with them to maximize it. I thought I remember stuff dealing with either like aspirin, carnitine, or lecthin. Anyone have a short and sweet updated version of what I'm asking?

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not to go too far off topic, but I remember reading when taking x-gels there was like 2 or 3 ingredients you wanted to take with them to maximize it. I thought I remember stuff dealing with either like aspirin, carnitine, or lecthin. Anyone have a short and sweet updated version of what I'm asking?
GMS and L-Carnitine was what was recommended back when there was big discussions around this. But I dont know if we ever really found out if the improvments was noticable. Ive done one run and i took 1,5g Ara with 6g GMS and 2g L-Carnitine L-Tartarate post warm up (so right before starting the actual workout).

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Looks fine, but am I interpreting it correctly that meal 2 is your post workout meal, and that you’re taking Animal Pak then? I’d avoid super high dosed antioxidants post workout. The evidence isn’t super clear whether high doses of antioxidants around your workout blunt training adaptations, but to be safe, I’d personally move it later in the day. If you want a deep dive on the topic, see below:

baba123

Awards
Thank you all for your replies, it appears that I have put this together well. I read about ARA and i will take 2g ALCAR with it to my preworkout.

I'm not going to log progress every week. But I think I will do a review after 3 months of use.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you all for your replies, it appears that I have put this together well. I read about ARA and i will take 2g ALCAR with it to my preworkout.

I'm not going to log progress every week. But I think I will do a review after 3 months of use.
Nice! Excited to hear your thoughts after a few months.