M sten OL: 0/0/20/20/30/30/30/30
Tren OL: 0/0/90/120/120/120/150/150
Epiandro OL: 1g/1/g/1g/1g/1g/1g/1g/1g:

On cycle: Ar1macare pro+Tudca
Pct:
Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Sup3r pct
Reduce xt

4-5 PH cycles on the back (epistane,trenavar epiandro, 11kt, trest)

Any thoughts or advices?
Thanks.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hi, guys, I'm planning to do a cutting cycle as follows:

M sten OL: 0/0/20/20/30/30/30/30
Tren OL: 0/0/90/120/120/120/150/150
Epiandro OL: 1g/1/g/1g/1g/1g/1g/1g/1g:

On cycle: Ar1macare pro+Tudca
Pct:
Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Sup3r pct
Reduce xt

4-5 PH cycles on the back (epistane,trenavar epiandro, 11kt, trest)

Any thoughts or advices?
Thanks.
I've done something almost identical to your run. I think it looks good, only thing I'd watch out for is dry/sore joints. Some might say you need a better test base but I find epiandro to be enough.

Also for me I noticed that I get bad heart burn on msten so just a heads up.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
I've done something almost identical to your run. I think it looks good, only thing I'd watch out for is dry/sore joints. Some might say you need a better test base but I find epiandro to be enough.

Also for me I noticed that I get bad heart burn on msten so just a heads up.
Which test bse would be ok on cutting?

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Which test bse would be ok on cutting?
IMO, epiandro should be good. But some other opinions would be (assuming you want to stay with orals) would be trest or 4 Andro.

then you could run into some bloating from those two, but you could manage that with an AI.

If you want to stay more dry I would just stick with your Epiandro.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
IMO, epiandro should be good. But some other opinions would be (assuming you want to stay with orals) would be trest or 4 Andro.

then you could run into some bloating from those two, but you could manage that with an AI.

If you want to stay more dry I would just stick with your Epiandro.
Do you think the whole cycle dosage is good? And what I?ll expect? My goal is extreme cutting and vascularity without much mass lost.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do you think the whole cycle dosage is good? And what I?ll expect? My goal is extreme cutting and vascularity without much mass lost.
Yes good dosages on the msten and epi. Not 100%sure on the tren OL but sounds good. What you should expect depends on diet, hard to say you'll loose x% bodyfat or xlbs . I will say that I ran a PSMF with msten and it worked amazingly. Strength went up, dropped a good amount of bf.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Yes, a modified PSFM is my diet plan. Thank you very much.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Did a similar run. Gained 10ibs of muscle and lost 6ibs of fat. Felt like death at the end but good stuff lol

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd run msten at 20 mg every week and trenavar at 120mg every week start to finish instead of going up each week.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Did a similar run. Gained 10ibs of muscle and lost 6ibs of fat. Felt like death at the end but good stuff lol
How did you feel? What sides?

I'd run msten at 20 mg every week and trenavar at 120mg every week start to finish instead of going up each week.
Ok for tren but why a lower dose of msten? Do you think is too much for the entire stac?

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Depressed. No energy. Nauseous. Loss of appetite. Generally feeling like my insides got microwaved into a soggy mess. Hated the gym and felt my personality change a bit. If i took my trenavar doses too close to eachother my windpipe would cramp and i was always out of breath.

Getting off during sex was a challenge thats for sure. No drive whatsoever.

Feeling like total **** and having lazy workouts but making more gains than normal. So weird.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Depressed. No energy. Nauseous. Loss of appetite. Generally feeling like my insides got microwaved into a soggy mess. Hated the gym and felt my personality change a bit. If i took my trenavar doses too close to eachother my windpipe would cramp and i was always out of breath.

Feeling like total **** and having lazy workouts but making more gains than normal. So weird.
Sooo weird!!! Hoping nt having the same sides. Do you think is better lower the dose of msten?

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I had similar sides and only did msten. What dosage you at again? I found that if I ate first then took the msten after it helped with the nausea and loss of appetite. Not sure about the other sides though

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
105mg trenavar and 22.5mg of nano msten...

Dunno. Depends on person i think. If youre gonna do strong **** you might as well go big or go home in my opinion. Little nausea wont kill ya.

Edit: despite feeling terrible i wouls do it again in a year or two. Not anytime soon though. Fook dat.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
105mg trenavar and 22.5mg of nano msten...

Dunno. Depends on person i think. If youre gonna do strong **** you might as well go big or go home in my opinion. Little nausea wont kill ya.

Edit: despite feeling terrible i wouls do it again in a year or two. Not anytime soon though. Fook dat.
Worth noting that I've taken two forms of msten liquid and caps. Only had the horrible sides with liquid, maybe try putting it in some empty caps if you have any? Worth a shot

Ya man sides suck, but them gainzzzz are sick

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'd rather run 4AD as a test base then Epiandro if you're going to use anything. All these sides that people are talking about is because they didn't run a test base with there stacks. How you going to expect to run Tren and Msten without some form of test base and not feel like total ass?

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well,

I actually did use 4AD and have a log, lol.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
30 mg of msten will make you feel like crap. Msten is very strong oral. 20 mg is enough. I'd get prolactin control for trenavar over 100 mg. Trendione and dienolone can increase prolactin more than actual trenbolone. Same for max lmg compound. Inhibit p or arimacare pro

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
30 mg of msten will make you feel like crap. Msten is very strong oral. 20 mg is enough. I'd get prolactin control for trenavar over 100 mg. Trendione and dienolone can increase prolactin more than actual trenbolone. Same for max lmg compound. Inhibit p or arimacare pro
Do you think inhibit p or arimacare is sufficient enough for a trenavar or LMG run at moderate to low doses?

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
I'd rather run 4AD as a test base then Epiandro if you're going to use anything. All these sides that people are talking about is because they didn't run a test base with there stacks. How you going to expect to run Tren and Msten without some form of test base and not feel like total ass?
I've ran the same stack but epistane at 60mg instead of msten without problem. Epiandro gave me the right energy feeling. Never used m sten. Do you think is more letargic than epistane at high dosage?

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Can't find epiandro to begin the cycle. It's out of stock almost everywhere in the proper doses. Can I substitute it with xehadone, furuza or any other drier?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Msten at (true) 30mg a day is a hefty dose. IMO trenavar on top of that is overkill.

Trest is good for cutting. Just run an AI to keep bloating down.

Trest ace 25mg a day and msten at 20-30mg a day would be plenty IMO. Unless you are 250lbs sub 10% BF. My .02

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Msten at (true) 30mg a day is a hefty dose. IMO trenavar on top of that is overkill.

Trest is good for cutting. Just run an AI to keep bloating down.

Trest ace 25mg a day and msten at 20-30mg a day would be plenty IMO. Unless you are 250lbs sub 10% BF. My .02
Just run Trest twice and bloat too much, also with an AI. Not very good for me for the cut. Same fo 4AD. I was thinking at hexadrone or furaza to complete the stack.
About msten, is the first time and starting at 20mg for two weeks and see as it goes. Tren OL ran till 150mg many times.
What do you think is the proper schedule for msten/trenavar?

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
At least, not finding epiandro anymore, I switched to hexadrone. My plan cycle should be:
Hexadrone 105/105/140/140/140/140/140/140/140/140 (German pharma)
trenavar 0/0/90/90/90/90/90/90/90/90 (OL Uk)
m-sten 0/0/0/0/20/20/30/30/30/30 (OL Uk).
I'm wondering if m-sten is good at the start or at the tale tail.
What do you think? Thank you.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've ran the same stack but epistane at 60mg instead of msten without problem. Epiandro gave me the right energy feeling. Never used m sten. Do you think is more letargic than epistane at high dosage?
what brand epistane? I had it kick my ass hard at 60mg gp...i had it kick my ass just as hard 20mg rpn havoc...

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How much 4AD would you run as a base with msten and ph tren?

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone started their OL UK Msten yet? If so how are things going? Picked up a bottle from predator a few weeks ago, hopefully it’s better than their halo100 and superdrol...

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Depends on how much you can afford. 4AD can be expensive. I'd start at something like 300/400mg
Yeah, the cost is why I'm interested in the minimum you can get away with. Expensive stuff for something not particularly anabolic.

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've been off the forums since last summer. Back on again and the new rage is a test base during cycle. By this do you mean a test booster? Does this help?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've been off the forums since last summer. Back on again and the new rage is a test base during cycle. By this do you mean a test booster? Does this help?
Test booster does nothing. There talking about using something hormonal that mimics testosterone functions. Epiandro, 4ad trest, testosterone ECT. It's the counteract feeling crappy on cycle. It's not a hundred percent necessary but it definitely helps

morata9

morata9

Awards
I'm also on cutting cycle..
Winstrol Inject (1ml=50mg) 200mg a week first 6 weeks
Oral Winstrol 50mg a day last 6 weeks
Oxandrolone 50mg a day for 12 weeks
Tren ace 300mg a week the last 6 weeks

For the last 6 weeks I have been going from injectable winstrol to oral for comfort, as I will have to start three injections per week of tren. If the tren will give me heavy sides, I will interrupt it before 6 weeks. I'm not using a test base because my goal is extreme cutting, and thanks to winstrol's androgenicity I have no libido problems. Although epistane and m-sten are more potent than winstrol and oxandrolone, but the latter have a better lipolytic effect, and in the case of injectable winstrol an extraordinary local effect on deltoids.

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Looking good, *no homo*! :) Just a heads up, GP changed their Epistan again, it is not Hexadrone anymore, 11-OXO now.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Wait, so your drinking 5 shakes a day and eating no real food?
Yes 5 shaker a day. Now 2 carb-fat loading on Wednesday and Saturday evening. Sunday free meals but clean enought.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tell you what, you old Fellers really get hardcore with its and I understand why because life is usually a bit more stable and you've been around the block long enough to know that if you're going to do something to do it right but even still I have to say God dang! You look like a freaking Beast! No homo. So congrats on your success and holler if you need anything to round out your cycle or PCT. Want to make sure that you can stay looking like wolverines Big Brother LOL

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tell you what, you old Fellers really get hardcore with its and I understand why because life is usually a bit more stable and you've been around the block long enough to know that if you're going to do something to do it right but even still I have to say God dang! You look like a freaking Beast! No homo. So congrats on your success and holler if you need anything to round out your cycle or PCT. Want to make sure that you can stay looking like wolverines Big Brother LOL