M Sten or Methyldiazirnol or DMZ for next cut?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I am currently running Methyldiazirnol for the first time in a cut and having decent results in terms of fat loss and strength gains. I have in my “stock” to choose from DMZ, MSten, and Methyldiazirnol available for my next cut. I selected the Methyldiazirnol since it is primarily suited as a “cutter”. DMZ and Msten are undoubtedly stronger compounds with more potential for mass on a bulk, but I don’t associate them so much with cutting. I ran DMZ in a bulk once and had excellent results. Assuming diet and training is on point, which of these three compounds would most likely yield the best results for the goal of cutting, the Methyldiazirnol since it is a “cutter” or DMZ or Msten since they are stronger?

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Methyldiazrinol gets my vote. I really liked it when I ran it. I also enjoy DMZ, although I get a little puffier look on it. Not sure if others experience this. I feel like methyldiazinol dried me out a bit.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Methyldiazrinol gets my vote. I really liked it when I ran it. I also enjoy DMZ, although I get a little puffier look on it. Not sure if others experience this. I feel like methyldiazinol dried me out a bit.
Yes, I have been enjoying my current run at it is a cutter. I’m leaning toward it, but interested to hear from people who have may used DMZ or Msten in a cut too.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Aren't you already running mdiaz? I have no experience with but many seem to like epistane to dry out and most report msten is dryer than DMZ. I'd recommend adding 11oxo and or 11keto

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
seemed to dry me out at first, but then bloated me before I stopped at the 1.5 week mark and the rebound was brutal. Was probably fake mdiaz lol

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Aren't you already running mdiaz? I have no experience with but many seem to like epistane to dry out and most report msten is dryer than DMZ. I'd recommend adding 11oxo and or 11keto
Yes, I am running it currently and debating on running it for my next cycle as well. I like it.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes, I am running it currently and debating on running it for my next cycle as well. I like it.
Yeah , you seem to be getting good results off it and judging by your log. Could try a higher dose next time around ?

Edit: Checked your log and I'd say go with mdiaz again lol . You made definite progress

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok guys. Today was the last day of Methyldiazirnol and I have also decided to end the cycle today. Main reasons are I’m trying to keep my cycles short and limit them to 6 week runs for my health. I had told myself I will just do this run for 8 weeks and NEXT cycle will be 6 weeks, but we all know that line of thinking leads to probably just running another 8 week cycle after this one lol. Also, 3 out of the last 6 weeks I found myself eating at maintenance probably because psychologically I am just sick of cutting, especially having to go so low to lose weight. Finally, in order to not be “on cycle” for my vacation this Fall I need to stop this cycle now to be able to finish the next one before my vacation (being on cycle on a vacation to Vegas doesn’t sound like a recipe for success or to appealing as well). I like to chill on vacation.

I will be getting lipid and liver tests tomorrow and will post the results once I get them. Also, will post my ending weight after (if) I lose further weight from losing glycogen retention. I am pleased with the Methyldiazirnol and will be probably running it on my next cut. Overall I deem this cycle a success, although my weight loss wasn’t as much as I would have liked. It definitely gets more challenging to cut the lower your body fat gets. Below is my picture 6 weeks ago from the beginning of the cycle and my ending pic.

It is Xerx by 300 Labz. If you pm me I can give you the name of the vendor that sold it to me as I could only find one company that had it. I ordered three more bottles probably for my next run. You are so cut though man I think DMZ or Msten would be good for you at a
bulk after you get your low t issue taken care of.
I’m about low toxicity, but halodrol seems very nice. I don’t think I’d try mdiaz again, as I’d like more fullness this time. Dmz and msten seem awesome but very toxic

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dmz would make a terrible cutter imo. Just way too glycogen hungry and carbs are generally limited on a cut.
Ya that is what I’m thinking. The scale wouldn’t even drop at 1000 calories a day lol.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Methyldiazrinol -> Triumphalis -> which has been compared to Var / Winny, so it would be great for a cut.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Methyldiazrinol -> Triumphalis -> which has been compared to Var / Winny, so it would be great for a cut.
Seems like it it unanimous for Methyldiazirnol. Aren’t you cutting in this pandemic right now too? You running anything? It makes the lockdown bearable!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Seems like it it unanimous for Methyldiazirnol. Aren’t you cutting in this pandemic right now too? You running anything? It makes the lockdown bearable!
I've got me a bottle of OG Triumphalis staring at me... I wonder if it's good? lol.
Yep, on a cut. Gained muscle / lost fat. Just taking some time off myself.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Track down some real Anavar bro
I would , but can’t risk buying something that can possibly land me with a felony conviction of a controlled substance as I would lose my job I have had for almost 15 years that comes with a pension. Not worth the risk to me even if small chance of getting busted.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ya that is what I’m thinking. The scale wouldn’t even drop at 1000 calories a day lol.
Well its more an issue of you wouldnt be able to really drop calories very much anyway just because that compound demands carbs being pretty high.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dmz and msten are craving for carb, even more so dmz. It makes little sense to use them in a cut. Even tho they would sure ensure you don’t lose muscles there’s better options. You’ll really feel shitty at night shaking for carbs because Of that dmz.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would , but can’t risk buying something that can possibly land me with a felony conviction of a controlled substance as I would lose my job I have had for almost 15 years that comes with a pension. Not worth the risk to me even if small chance of getting busted.
My bad, I forgot and was strictly thinking gettin “jacked and tan”

(Although if you were caught with any of these designers I don’t see them being “explained away” so easily LOL

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My bad, I forgot and was strictly thinking gettin “jacked and tan”

(Although if you were caught with any of these designers I don’t see them being “explained away” so easily LOL
Thing is about the designers I highly doubt if a cop pulled you over he would have to know a DAMN LOT about steroids and their chemical makeup and steroid law to be able to conclude “Oh Xerx is A brand name for Methyldiazirnol which is a designer steroid and has a chemical structure similar to those compounds that are explicitly outlawed, therefore I am arresting you for possession of a controlled substance” 😂 Also, never heard of the government doing a “controlled delivery” on someone purchasing a couple bottles of designers...they have bigger fish to fry so I don’t sweat buying designers and Sarms you know what I mean?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thing is about the designers I highly doubt if a cop pulled you over he would have to know a DAMN LOT about steroids and their chemical makeup and steroid law to be able to conclude “Oh Xerx is A brand name for Methyldiazirnol which is a designer steroid and has a chemical structure similar to those compounds that are explicitly outlawed, therefore I am arresting you for possession of a controlled substance” Also, never heard of the government doing a “controlled delivery” on someone purchasing a couple bottles of designers...they have bigger fish to fry so I don’t sweat buying designers and Sarms you know what I mean?
Source the Var locally, put it all in a Tylenol bottle and keep it home in a locked safe, I think you’d be alright haha!

Other vote is Epistane, it’s on eBay and a few other sites I’m looking at,...you’d have plausible deniability afaik...

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Source the Var locally, put it all in a Tylenol bottle and keep it home in a locked safe, I think you’d be alright haha!

Other vote is Epistane, it’s on eBay and a few other sites I’m looking at,...you’d have plausible deniability afaik...
You still have to worry about contolled deliveries from domestic sources. Also anything you buy on EBay is purchased with an accounting and online record kept permanently. You told me you had concerns of ordering explicitly banned gear as well, but you sure don’t have a problem dispensing advice on how to do it 😂! (Just Fn with you).

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You still have to worry about contolled deliveries from domestic sources. Also anything you buy on EBay is purchased with an accounting and online record kept permanently. You told me you had concerns of ordering explicitly banned gear as well, but you sure don’t have a problem dispensing advice on how to do it ! (Just Fn with you).
I did man....I think my thoughts are changing, 3 months of no gym (with minimal, boring home workouts) has taken its toll. I’m pretty stir-crazy!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I did man....I think my thoughts are changing, 3 months of no gym (with minimal, boring home workouts) has taken its toll. I’m pretty stir-crazy!
I've been bouncing off the walls some days myself.
Thankfully, I'm getting out and about tomorrow.
... And next week is looking busy! :)
:love:

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Haha, the thought a cop is going to "find" these in your car or house is hilarious! What other crimes are you all committing to give them probable cause for a search? 🤣 You certainly are smart enough to not consent to a search.

Found this thread while searching for info on two of the items in the title, leaning more towards Mdiaz. Interested to learn more. But after reading the part about the cops, I felt compelled to post. :) All in good fun, not hate.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mithras aka dimethandrostenol is better. 20 to 30 mg daily for 6 to 8 weeks. Or high dosage of transdermal 1 dhea. 200 to 300 mg td will burn fat

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Haha, the thought a cop is going to "find" these in your car or house is hilarious! What other crimes are you all committing to give them probable cause for a search? 🤣 You certainly are smart enough to not consent to a search.

Found this thread while searching for info on two of the items in the title, leaning more towards Mdiaz. Interested to learn more. But after reading the part about the cops, I felt compelled to post. :) All in good fun, not hate.
Look for my big, recent thread on Mdiaz, titled “Why isn’t it more popular?”

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
How do you have Triumphalis, has it been laying around for years? Prob the best "PH" I've ran.

Also, my 2 cents. You can absolutely cut on DMZ. The best cycle I ever ran was Dmz and Var. Running it now again actually. Dmz never made me "puffy". Cheers

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How do you have Triumphalis, has it been laying around for years? Prob the best "PH" I've ran.

Also, my 2 cents. You can absolutely cut on DMZ. The best cycle I ever ran was Dmz and Var. Running it now again actually. Dmz never made me "puffy". Cheers
Someone just gave it to me along with another trade of things, and it has been in a drawer just sitting.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Has anyone stacked Mdiaz and Msten ? (Aka the M&M stack 🤪)

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Has anyone stacked Mdiaz and Msten ? (Aka the M&M stack 🤪)
I haven’t, but i think that would be a good stack despite it being 2 methylated compounds because Mdiaz is fairly kind on the liver. My values were barely out of range at 50 mg a day for a whole 8 weeks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 26
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 7
Supplement Auction 3
Anabolics 50