M-Sten or Exemestane

nstych

Awards
I’ve been taking 20mg of methylstenbolone for a week now and the lethargy is unreal... constantly tired and could fall asleep at any time no problem. However, I’m also taking 12.5mg of exemestane everyday as I’m on 500 of Test E as well and am very sensitive to estrogenic sides. Is it the m-sten causing the tiredness or do y’all think I might’ve already crashed my e levels??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ever hear of the hindenberg?

you do know that msten is dht derivative, right?

dht also functions as a AI

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Msten is pretty hard on the liver. Depending on how well you tolerate orals, it could def be the source of lethargy.

I also think youre taking too much AI, which could be a contributing factor, but i think the msten is the more likely issue here.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Could be both...

Msten is one of the harshest steroids out there

Also, 12.5mg of exemestane would be enough to crash my estro on 500 test.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do you fellas really think the Msten hit his liver that hard within a week of use?
Like mentioned above Msten Is a dht so your only conversion would be from the 500mgs test. If you've been taking that 12.5 ed you could've already crashed your E levels. I know for myself on 500mgs Test half of tab of exem 1 or twice a week is enough to keep me feeling right( just me though)

Last edited:
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would always counter lethargy with ephedrine. 🤷‍♂️

nstych

Awards
After this morning I’m 90% sure it’s the msten.. could barely finish my first meal and half hour later almost yacked it all up. I do think I overdid the AI first week so will switch to dosing exemestane mon + thurs and if I start getting any flare up will switch to 3x per week.

Anybody have any tips or tricks they utilize to limit nausea?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Could it be your body just don’t jibe with M-Sten?

I’ve seen guys run it solo (without the test or ai you’re running) for 5 weeks with minimal sides and great results !

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
after only a week lethargy shouldn't be that bad... there is NO reason to be taking an ai (let alone that much) with msten unless you're having sides that clearly spell high e2... drop the ai for sure.

That said, anything liver toxic will likely kill your appetite but usually doesn't make you sick (especially not that early on... liver sides take time to manifest - 2-3wks minimum unless you had prior issues)

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Isnt the initial lethargy from stuff like superdrol, trenbolone, msten due to hypoglycemia? Those things apparently make your muscles suck everything.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I take 12.5mg eod of exem with 500 test. That is a normal dose for 500 test. Some need 25 eod.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I take 12.5mg eod of exem with 500 test. That is a normal dose for 500 test. Some need 25 eod.
I was thinking...

People like to talk about how test is "dirty" and there is so much "cleaner" stuff like primo

I am thinking...if you were to take enough ai and finasteride or dutasteride to inhibit both aromatization and reduction of testosterone into estradiol and 5a dht, you would get a very "clean" anabolic which would produce less gains than if those things were not inhibited..in essence, you would get a lower yielding dry gainer like primo or masteron, right?

So these "side effects" that make test "dirty" in fact enhance its potency.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Obviously msten. You’re not gonna crash your estrogen with 12.5mg of exem.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
After this morning I’m 90% sure it’s the msten.. could barely finish my first meal and half hour later almost yacked it all up. I do think I overdid the AI first week so will switch to dosing exemestane mon + thurs and if I start getting any flare up will switch to 3x per week.

If it is liver stress, TUDCA and NAC can lessen the nausea.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Obviously msten. You’re not gonna crash your estrogen with 12.5mg of exem.
Yeah. And nobody feels lethargy and loss off appetite from Ai's the way one does from orals ... He did experience it very quickly though ...

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was thinking...

People like to talk about how test is "dirty" and there is so much "cleaner" stuff like primo

I am thinking...if you were to take enough ai and finasteride or dutasteride to inhibit both aromatization and reduction of testosterone into estradiol and 5a dht, you would get a very "clean" anabolic which would produce less gains than if those things were not inhibited..in essence, you would get a lower yielding dry gainer like primo or masteron, right?

So these "side effects" that make test "dirty" in fact enhance its potency.
Don't dht blocker by them self's bring new sides to the table? DHT also helps a lot with cns activation and nutrient partitioning and e2 is also anabolic as you hinted. Sure, that kind of a cycle would produce less results but I presume the amount of dutasteride one would have to take to block all that test from converting would be quite high.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I agree with the general consensus above bro. It’s really quick for lethargy from m sten (even sdrol didn’t really hit me for a couple of weeks) and m sten didn’t at all to any great degree - but are you cutting or recomp or bulk? Deep into a cut it would probably impact a bit quicker.

that said I also personally think for most people that’s a lot of ai. Absolutely everyone responds differently and absolutely there are guys who aromatise like crazy and need more than 12.5 Ed but on the flip side there’s a lot of guys (imo) who would need either no ai or less than 12.5 twice a week on that cycle. Unless you’ve have bloods taken previously to know you need that amount then I would 💯 be dropping that dose way down (exem is so fast acting I literally wait for the nipples to get that first feeling and then dose 12.5. Normally once a week for me personally).

incidentally I would get bloods right now so you can get some clarity on it. You’ll know for future then.

the biggest issue you have asking the question you’ve asked is that we have such different responses it could be either answer (and for some guys on here it will be) - sadly it’s not a one size fits all game brother

good luck sorting it

Corinbeauvais

Corinbeauvais

Awards

Weed blue dream or any weed. A professional Crusher of nausea is cannabis. Yesss.. Hmmm.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OP what is your age? After 35 most strong orals make me feel like garbage within days. I used to run M1T and feel perfectly fine in my early 20's.....I would most likely quite within days now if I still used them.

Why not just stop the msten and continue your test? Maybe toss something else in like deca if you must have an additional compound.

Reactions: UNX
Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
OP what is your age? After 35 most strong orals make me feel like garbage within days. I used to run M1T and feel perfectly fine in my early 20's.....I would most likely quite within days now if I still used them.

Why not just stop the msten and continue your test? Maybe toss something else in like deca if you must have an additional compound.
Dammnnn that sucks to hear,...I’m 37 and majorly considering my first methyl,..Msten

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dammnnn that sucks to hear,...I’m 37 and majorly considering my first methyl,..Msten
It has been a long road to my current age. I was experimenting almost 20 years ago now with these compounds. It has taken it's toll for sure.

A first-timer should be ok if used within reason. I also simply will not suck it up at 37, if it feels like chit I quite. Simply not worth it.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
He @Rad83 gotta remember everyone is gonna be different thoe,your experience may be totally opposite from his.
Might as well test the waters my dude either you F'ing around or not..You can always pull the plug if things get to crazy...

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He @Rad83 gotta remember everyone is gonna be different thoe,your experience may be totally opposite from his.
Might as well test the waters my dude either you F'ing around or not..You can always pull the plug if things get to crazy...
Totally man!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i've heard there are those who enjoy putting wet finger into light socket, the near death experience turns them on :p

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It has been a long road to my current age. I was experimenting almost 20 years ago now with these compounds. It has taken it's toll for sure.

A first-timer should be ok if used within reason. I also simply will not suck it up at 37, if it feels like chit I quite. Simply not worth it.
I feel exactly the same, now I only use orals at low doses or any at all. Msten in a bulking cycle, just 15 mg ED, ends up killing my appetite, although several years ago I felt no sides from orals.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I feel exactly the same, now I only use orals at low doses or any at all. Msten in a bulking cycle, just 15 mg ED, ends up killing my appetite, although several years ago I felt no sides from orals.
imo, the same could be said for many drugs...

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
@Rad83 I'm looking into a first run with msten too, just ordered it and m1a from VL on that sweet 30% off. Saving the alpha for down the road. Found this old thread when starting to look at solutions for lethargy. On the fence between 4-andro and dermacrine. Are you plannign to run it solo or with something to keep test/estro up?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@Rad83 I'm looking into a first run with msten too, just ordered it and m1a from VL on that sweet 30% off. Saving the alpha for down the road. Found this old thread when starting to look at solutions for lethargy. On the fence between 4-andro and dermacrine. Are you plannign to run it solo or with something to keep test/estro up?
Definitely Dermacrine! (Have a new bottle on hand) Actually I’m all set to go, just keep pushing the start date back. Might start October 1...I was thinking of adding 4 andro in with the Dermacrine, might be some good synergy there but I’ve already spent enough $$ on this cycle as-is...

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
If I was to go that route @thebigt , what dosage and application timing would you suggest? I'm about 205lbs most days. 4 pumps each and both in the morning? Or one morning one evening? Would it be worth going full 5 with alpha four?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If I was to go that route @thebigt , what dosage and application timing would you suggest? I'm about 205lbs most days. 4 pumps each and both in the morning? Or one morning one evening? Would it be worth going full 5 with alpha four?
4 and 4 should be good, morning is best for both, imo. shoulders/neck/traps for alpha four. chest and inner arms for dermacrine.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 26
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 7
Supplement Auction 3
Anabolics 50