M-sten, DMZ, and Alpha-1; Overkill?

wrastler163

Awards
Already have M-sten and DMZ was going to run M-sten @ 20/20/20/20/30/30 and DMZ @ 30/30/30/45/45/45

Wanted to add a 3rd compound and was looking at alpha-1, but seems like some on here think that's overkill

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Way overkill at your stats. You better be eating 5k calories to take full advantage of the current cycle

wrastler163

Awards
Way overkill at your stats. You better be eating 5k calories to take full advantage of the current cycle
no idea what my stats are on this site, I'm 5'8 185lbs @ ~10% BF. Been lifting with a good routine for 7+ years w/ a degree in exercise science and my diet is solid, just wondering if the Alpha-1 would be synergistic

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
no idea what my stats are on this site, I'm 5'8 185lbs @ ~10% BF. Been lifting with a good routine for 7+ years w/ a degree in exercise science and my diet is solid, just wondering if the Alpha-1 would be synergistic
Oh your stats say 160lb 5'7. In that case you are pretty solid. Try it and let us know but my guess is you're gonna stress your system and sabotage your gains. Better to be training and resting at 100% IMO

I would just run 2 of 3 or run all 3 at lower doses. I am a fan of stacking compounds, I believe it hits different receptors and synergistically enhances gains.

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
I did an all in one a while back that had msten dmz and alpha 1 and i cudnt get past a week i felt like straight dog **** i still have the bottle

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just stick with your original plan. I'd go 30mg each straight through tho

wrastler163

Awards
hmm f*** it I think I'll try it for 2 weeks with M-sten and DMZ @ 20/30 mgs respectively, then bump up the Msten and DMZ when I drop Alpha-1. I'll start slow and if I get negative sides drop the Alpha-1. I'll try to log it on here when the time comes

wrastler163

Awards
Just stick with your original plan. I'd go 30mg each straight through tho

even 30 mg of DMZ? I've read a lot of people say you need a higher dose of DMZ compared to Msten

Thanks guys

wrastler163

Awards
I did an all in one a while back that had msten dmz and alpha 1 and i cudnt get past a week i felt like straight dog **** i still have the bottle

just curious do u remember what dose you were taking each at? Thanks man

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
even 30 mg of DMZ? I've read a lot of people say you need a higher dose of DMZ compared to Msten
30mg of dmz was my starting point. But with 30mg of sten too I wouldn't see a need to raise it. It's not like balancing test and deca

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
20/20 is enough for stupid good gains. There’s something quite synergistic about Dmz and Msten. One of the best oral stacks I’ve used. But ya, 30 of Dmz solo was darn near worthless except for a fuller look.

You want to supercharge that stack? Add in some Trest Ace for 5 weeks with only 20-30 of each, and see if you don’t put on 15 lbs like it was nothing.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alpha-1 added to anything that’s methylated will likely make you feel like dogshyt. Not worth it IMO.

Ryno94

Awards
Back in the day I ran Super Dmz 3.0 which was a stack of all 3. Don’t remember the dosages but I only made it 2 and a half weeks before tapping out because I felt so terrible.
Didn’t run a test base with it, so I would definitely recommend one. Made some decent gains though considering I barely had an appetite most the time. Good luck on your cycle!

Chadelr

Awards
IMG_1755.JPG

I’m running this right now, two days in.. and I swear my insides hurt already... is that possible or am I being dramatic?? Like my stomach and abdominal feel sore like I did 10,000 sit-ups.

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
Back in the day I ran Super Dmz 3.0 which was a stack of all 3. Don’t remember the dosages but I only made it 2 and a half weeks before tapping out because I felt so terrible.
Didn’t run a test base with it, so I would definitely recommend one. Made some decent gains though considering I barely had an appetite most the time. Good luck on your cycle!
Ya i got not apetite and so freakin lethargic and i was using test

Chadelr

Awards
Ya u beter be taking some serious cycle support
IMG_1757.JPG

Also taking krill oil, multi vitamin, and another pct just for the extra protection.. you think it’s this product making me sore that quick?

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
There’s some in the supplement itself I’ll add some extra in there..
I just looked again i didnt see ot in the list but its always good to run it with a harsh methyl

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Add in your own TUDCA. I don’t see an amount on your stuff, so you may as well assume it’s like 1mg and just take some separately. You also may just need to come off that stuff for now if it’s making you hurt that bad.

Chadelr

Awards
Add in your own TUDCA. I don’t see an amount on your stuff, so you may as well assume it’s like 1mg and just take some separately. You also may just need to come off that stuff for now if it’s making you hurt that bad.
Maybe go a day or two and see if it subsides

Chadelr

Awards
At the rate I’m feeling I might go to the hospital. Fever, abdominal pain front and back and sore throat.. just feel like compete ****. Chest feels weird.

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
At the rate I’m feeling I might go to the hospital. Fever, abdominal pain front and back and sore throat.. just feel like compete ****. Chest feels weird.
I always got a sore throaton ph's

Chadelr

Awards
Apparently I got an upper respiratory infection.