Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
M-Sten 20mgs
Dmz. 50mgs
Alpha 1. 20 mgs

Does this seem ok. Is alpha 1 ok at 40 mgs As I have done at 20 for 30 day cycle? Yes I have pct and on cycle. Just wondering if anyone has tried this combination and thanks for reply’s.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You may be hard pressed to find many individuals who've ran all three together. Pretty potent (& potentially dangerous) stack. DMZ with M-sten is rather popular and should be more than enough to see good results. If you don't have a lot of experience with these orals solo, it may be best to see how your body reacts to each compound individually. Just food for thought.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The dosages are too high for a stack. There’s only so much someone can gain in a month and anyways if you’re too greedy you’ll pain for it. 20mg Msten is a good solo dose and so is 50ishmg of dmz. I’ve ran all of them and I dislike DMZ in my eyes it’s not a good compound compared to the other one if I was going to stack I would do msten/m1A at a lower dose. Would it be more benificial than a single compound at a higher dose? I doubt it.

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks. Have done the dmz and m sten combo. Also did alpha 1 with dmz but not all 3. Thanks again

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks. Have done the dmz and m sten combo. Also did alpha 1 with dmz but not all 3. Thanks again
Your goal is size I assume? I’d make sure I eat enough that’ll make a very big difference. Also train with INTENSITY. your workouts gotta out you through hell.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You seem like a vet when it comes to it .. i personally wouldnt do more then 2 of those compounds .. if doing it i would def keep it at 20mg

alpha1 is pretty strong byitself.

which did you like better dmz/msten or dmz/alpha1 ?

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You seem like a vet when it comes to it .. i personally wouldnt do more then 2 of those compounds .. if doing it i would def keep it at 20mg

alpha1 is pretty strong byitself.

which did you like better dmz/msten or dmz/alpha1 ?
dmz/m sten liked better but seemed much stronger with alpha 1

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dmz/m sten liked better but seemed much stronger with alpha 1
yeah that combo does have some nice synergy to it .. best after epi/Xtren (respawn)

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah that combo does have some nice synergy to it .. best after epi/Xtren (respawn)
Have you tried respawn by brawn? Interested to hear your feedback, if so.

I ran bodyconscious epi/tren and enjoyed it. Was considering getting some of the brawn

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I ran bodyconscious epi/tren and enjoyed it. Was considering getting some of the brawn
no i dont run hormonals anymore ..only mild stuff now like epiandro or 11oxo/11xt .. but have heard decent reviews about brawn brand itself

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

no i dont run hormonals anymore ..only mild stuff now like epiandro or 11oxo/11xt .. but have heard decent reviews about brawn brand itself