M sten capsule open powder drink

İronsemy

İronsemy

Awards
I will start my cycle on Monday, but I want to start with 10mg for the first week. The capsules contain 10mg. Does anyone know if there is any harm in opening the capsules and drinking the powder? to divide the dose into two during the day.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I will start my cycle on Monday, but I want to start with 10mg for the first week. The capsules contain 10mg. Does anyone know if there is any harm in opening the capsules and drinking the powder? to divide the dose into two during the day.
There's no harm in that.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No, but I'd be afraid of losing a few mg lol

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You’d be fine taking the full dose upon waking. No need to split

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You’d be fine taking the full dose upon waking. No need to split
Yeah I’m thinking the half life is long enough you don’t need to split the dose.

Also, with fillers, you could get an uneven distribution. Won’t make much difference over the course of the day, but you could easily end up with 90% of the active in one of your doses.

İronsemy

İronsemy

Awards
Thank you all for the information. I started as a single capsule of 10 mg. After 5 days, I will continue with two capsules of 20 mg per day and use it for 4 weeks.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you all for the information. I started as a single capsule of 10 mg. After 5 days, I will continue with two capsules of 20 mg per day and use it for 4 weeks.
Like everyone said ... No real need to split the dose.
... But it wouldn't hurt anything at all.
I've done it more than once.
You won't lose anything (unless you're Really clumsy. LOL).

Cap splitting works guys...
No concern over slightly uneven splitting, as it's all going in anyway.