M-sten and epistane cycle

Csoki

Awards
Hi guys,
Just started my cycle.
Have anybody do the same cycle?
And my question is do you take or recommend to take nolvadex on cycle? Or in pct? Bcoz of gyno

Thank you

Last edited:

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm guessing you don't have much experience with peds. Don't stack both. Epistane will work by itself. Msten is hard for a lot of people to tolerate so you might want to wait on it. Give more info and people can give you better advice. Cycle length? Dosages? Experience? Bodyweight?

Csoki

Awards
I'm guessing you don't have much experience with peds. Don't stack both. Epistane will work by itself. Msten is hard for a lot of people to tolerate so you might want to wait on it. Give more info and people can give you better advice. Cycle length? Dosages? Experience? Bodyweight?
Thats my "first" PH cycle ( tabs)
The plan was 4 weeks
15mg m-sten
25mg epistane
Or after a week go higher

+ tudca

I was on sarms stack ( gigatropin) used 2 tabs/day
ARIMISTANE - 40mg/tab
EPISTANE - 10mg/tab
RAD140 - 5mg/tab
IBUTAMOREN - 15mg/tab
LIGANDROL - 10mg/tab
YK11 - 4mg/tab

Iam currently bout 80kg

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I used them together a long time ago at 30mg each and I liked it.

Is it necessary to stack them, no because combining them wasn't much better then one or the other.

Nolva or clomid on cycle makes no sense because neither is causing gyno, neither converts to estrogen, it's more likely you will get problems because there is no estrogen.

Fyi, don't expect to keep any gains from a 4-6 week cycle.

I would have used something like 4 Andro with epiandro and a sarm for 8+ weeks and added the prohormones the last 4 weeks of the cycle.

In short cycles you get the cosmetic effects but don't have enough time to build much actual muscle tissue

Csoki

Awards
I used them together a long time ago at 30mg each and I liked it.

Is it necessary to stack them, no because combining them wasn't much better then one or the other.

Nolva or clomid on cycle makes no sense because neither is causing gyno, neither converts to estrogen, it's more likely you will get problems because there is no estrogen.

Fyi, don't expect to keep any gains from a 4-6 week cycle.

I would have used something like 4 Andro with epiandro and a sarm for 8+ weeks and added the prohormones the last 4 weeks of the cycle.

In short cycles you get the cosmetic effects but don't have enough time to build much actual muscle tissue
Thank you
No chance to keep any gains?

I will be on diet from january and want to use sustanon.

scuncknuts

Awards
No, just post cycle, actually I usually wait a week after my last dose of ass to start pct

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thank you
No chance to keep any gains?

I will be on diet from january and want to use sustanon.
Depends on several things. Your goals and expectations, your training regimen and even your age. You're not going to see much cosmetic effect in that short of time. Back years ago I used run short PH cycles like that to break through strength plateaus. I'd typically add about 20 lbs to compound lifts and keep at least 50% of the strength gain. I was in my mid 30's back then and I doubt I'd have as much success now at 45.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would personally pick epistane and save the Msten for another time. I would recommend stacking it with dermacrine as a base...great combination!

curious though, how are you getting 25mg epistane? (that's an odd dose - most products were 10-15mg)

Csoki

Awards
I would personally pick epistane and save the Msten for another time. I would recommend stacking it with dermacrine as a base...great combination!

curious though, how are you getting 25mg epistane? (that's an odd dose - most products were 10-15mg)
Got epistane from swiss, they have 25mg/tab