M-stak sides HEY REP HELP

Bigugly

Bigugly

Awards
I am 23 years olds (as of sep) I have been taking animal m stak for over 6 years 3 weeks on 1 week off for 6 months. After 6 month of the 3 on 1 off cycle I take about a month off. Ok so now here's my question!!!

I notice (within the last 2 years) on my week off my sex drive SUCKS!!!

I will say I love m stak and was gonna dump it for a PH but since I can't get wood im throwing the PH out and taking a m stak when I wake up tomorrow.

What's with the love libido I thought m stak was all natural!!

Ps I typed this from my iPhone while lYing on the coutch cuz the GF is pissed about my **** that ain't working lol help me out

Bigugly

Bigugly

Awards
20-hydroxyecdysone, I answered my own question I guess....

When first isolated, there was little interest from the commercial sector due to the lack of a cost-effective way to extract or synthesize the chemical. However, recent breakthroughs have meant that it can now be isolated cost-effectively.[citation needed] This has led to experimentation with its use as an anabolic steroid in sport and bodybuilding.

Despite lacking FDA approval, it has proven to be moderately successful as a commercial product in the countries in which it is produced,[citation needed] likely due to its efficacy in promoting muscle growth and fat loss, and lower frequency of side-effects usually associated with anabolic steroids. Such side effects are still fairly common, however, as a result of increased testosterone and DHT production, and include androgenic changes in females such as growth of facial and body hair and deepening of the voice, as well as gastrointestinal problems for both sexes, such as nausea, bloating, and diarrhoea.[citation needed] Clinical studies by ICN Pharmaceuticals demonstrated that the results are further improved when the drug is combined with a high-protein diet, to the point of equaling or even surpassing the beneficial effects of conventionally derived steroids such as Dianabol*[3][4]. The same studies showed the effective dose for a human to be around 5 mg per kg of body mass, daily. The compound becomes toxic only at doses of 6400*mg per kg of body mass per day.[citation needed]

In addition to its potential use as an anabolic growth hormone, 20-hydroxyecdysone has proven to cause moderate increases in testosterone production in males.[citation needed] This has led to speculation and a small number of partially successful trials in testing its use in improving overall sexual function.[citation needed]

There is also some evidence to show that 20-hydroxyecdysone has effects on some kinds of blood cells such as lymphocytes and neutrophils, and may act as an immunomodulator*[5].

An academic review published in 2003 concluded that "The impressive development of preparations containing ecdysteroids suggests that this class of molecule has indeed at least some of the claimed effects. The scientific justification for such commercial developments relies, however, on just a few references (ca. 10), often with the same ones being cited to support quite different effects".[6]

Clearly, more research is needed to determine the significance of the effects of 20-hydroxyecdysone in mammals and how they affect the safety profile of 20-hydroxyecdysone when it is taken as a dietary supplement by humans. 20-hydroxyecdysone is still considered a steroid "hormone" and may cause side effects that normal steroids produce.

Research tool

20E (and other ecdysteroids) are used in biochemistry research as inducers in transgenic animals, whereby if you put a new gene into an animal so that its expression is under the control of an introduced ecdysone receptor, then adding or removing 20-hydroxyecdysone from the animal's diet gives a convenient way to turn the inserted gene on or off (see Ecdysone receptor). At usual doses, 20-hydroxyecdysone appears to have little or no effect on animals that do not have extra genes inserted; it also has high bioavailability when taken orally, so it is useful for determining whether the transgene has been taken up effectively[7]. For uses in gene therapy, it may be necessary to investigate more thoroughly the natural sources of ecdysteroids in humans (which appear to include dietary phytoecdysteroids, gut flora, helminth infections, and other diseases)[8].