M-stack

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
Ok so it says to use for 21 days then take some time off. Is it possible to take it for a 6 week period rather than just a 3 week? Would there be any benefit to this? What should I take with M-stack to try and maximize my gains? I have used m-stack before but just thought I would ask the question because I would like to see what some possible responses/recomendations are. I am currently taking in 5000 calories a day, I use weight gainer, ZMA, multivitamin, and Nano-vapor currently. I have used m-stack before but was just curious if there was anything I could use in conjunction with the product to maximize muscle gains.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Ok so it says to use for 21 days then take some time off. Is it possible to take it for a 6 week period rather than just a 3 week? Would there be any benefit to this? What should I take with M-stack to try and maximize my gains? I have used m-stack before but just thought I would ask the question because I would like to see what some possible responses/recomendations are. I am currently taking in 5000 calories a day, I use weight gainer, ZMA, multivitamin, and Nano-vapor currently. I have used m-stack before but was just curious if there was anything I could use in conjunction with the product to maximize muscle gains.
Ya mean straight? I'd go 3 weeks, 1 week off and then another 3 weeks for a total of 7 weeks.

For what it's worth cals are gonna make the difference here. Sure, the nutrient-partitioning effects in M-Stak will help, but you need the basic cals to help M-Stak work. 5,000 cals, eh? Is that above your baseline?

rcrott1

Ya mean straight? I'd go 3 weeks, 1 week off and then another 3 weeks for a total of 7 weeks.

For what it's worth cals are gonna make the difference here. Sure, the nutrient-partitioning effects i M-Stak will help, but you need the basic cals to help M-Stak work. 5,000 cals, eh? Is that above your baseline?
Definitely agree here, with both parts of the discussion. You need to have quality calories, and lots of em, in order to get the FULL benefits from mstak.

and the best advice, is already printed on the side of the can... 3 weeks on, 1 off.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
thank you guys i really appreciate the info and 5000 is my baseline i try to aim for upwardes of 6500 when im in training but right now i have exams and figured a week off from the gym would be good since my sleeping habits are not so good during exams

rcrott1

thank you guys i really appreciate the info and 5000 is my baseline i try to aim for upwardes of 6500 when im in training but right now i have exams and figured a week off from the gym would be good since my sleeping habits are not so good during exams
Sleep=heaven... if you need the week, take the week. if you are bulking, and looking at an increase of 1500 calories, you will do good, shoot for 2000-2500 though, quality mass is what you are looking for.

Good luck on exams

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
Sleep=heaven... if you need the week, take the week. if you are bulking, and looking at an increase of 1500 calories, you will do good, shoot for 2000-2500 though, quality mass is what you are looking for.

Good luck on exams
I am going to try and get as many (quality) calories as possible when i start back up. and thank you, im going to need all the luck i can get haha.

rcrott1

I am going to try and get as many (quality) calories as possible when i start back up. and thank you, im going to need all the luck i can get haha.
This ain't about Luck brother. it's all about pure determination, will, and destroying the weights, and getting in the right foods for growth. Supps help, but without the others, supps dont do ****.

anything you need, lemme know brother.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Luck don't got nothing to do with it. Discipline trumps luck in this sport.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Oh no I have all the discipline in the world for the weights.... its the exam i need the luck in :dead:
Well, that says something about your priorities it seems to me...

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
Well, that says something about your priorities it seems to me...
The subject matter is more or less the problem. This exam is my first of four exams in my art studio class. I am a kinesilology major (with a 3.7 GPA thus far) so I really dont have experience with drawing and shading and all that. I thought it would be a fun way to get the art credit I would need to graduate (since it was the lowest level class there is, ART 100) but it turned out to be a nightmare. The guy teaching the class wants perfect realisms, and personally I am still on stick figure drawing so this is a bit of a problem for me. As far as priorities weightlifting has always come in the top 4 things in regaurd to any aspect of my life because I feel that is one of the very few activities that you get out what you put in, if you diet and work hard focus on form and train intelligently, basicly all the correct ways to do things, you will achieve your goals or at the very least make good progress towards them.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
The subject matter is more or less the problem. This exam is my first of four exams in my art studio class. I am a kinesilology major (with a 3.7 GPA thus far) so I really dont have experience with drawing and shading and all that. I thought it would be a fun way to get the art credit I would need to graduate (since it was the lowest level class there is, ART 100) but it turned out to be a nightmare. The guy teaching the class wants perfect realisms, and personally I am still on stick figure drawing so this is a bit of a problem for me. As far as priorities weightlifting has always come in the top 4 things in regaurd to any aspect of my life because I feel that is one of the very few activities that you get out what you put in, if you diet and work hard focus on form and train intelligently, basicly all the correct ways to do things, you will achieve your goals or at the very least make good progress towards them.
Art, eh? Do ya get to do nudes? Hahaha...

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
Art, eh? Do ya get to do nudes? Hahaha...
OMG i wish!!! I just finished my exam it was to draw a still frame of a bowl of fruit... My picture looked like an alien ship with herpes...I am sooo screwed, I tried to draw the shading underneath one side and it just looks like a pile of poop cause my pencil was too dull/i have no skills. Definately should have stuck with stick figures haha.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
OMG i wish!!! I just finished my exam it was to draw a still frame of a bowl of fruit... My picture looked like an alien ship with herpes...I am sooo screwed, I tried to draw the shading underneath one side and it just looks like a pile of poop cause my pencil was too dull/i have no skills. Definately should have stuck with stick figures haha.
Well, guess a bowl of fruit's gonna have to cut it.. Melons?