m-lmg & Epi stack completed and reviewed

Died4nothing

Awards
BACKGROUND BEFORE I GET TO REVIEW:
I have just finished a 4 week stack of 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one 25mg and 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 10mg. Both taken 3 times a day, I did 6 hours apart. In a stack called "the RA stack" You can find it under google if you type in raw prohormone stack. I kind of rushed into this cycle. Ordered it and then as it was coming in the mail read everything I could. Found out that there is a product called malicious mass that has same ingredients. Is this malicious mass? I have no idea as if you check the site it is called RA stack, but funny how it is the same compound as malicious mass. Anyway the second part to the 12 week stack is 2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-androst-3-one 10mg. 6,7,-dyhydroxybergamottin (DHB) 20mg. Bioperine 5mg. And with research found this to be same compound as Monsterdrol xt. I don't know if this guy is just taking other products then puttin his own name on it. No idea. I will be starting the next 4 week stack tomorrow. I have searched and searched and have only found that cyano is not that strong and kind of useless. Even though I read that it is sapposed to be close to superdrol. But reviews from the people who have tried it say minimul gains. So I wanted to add something to make it better. I have some 1-T Liqua Vade from PP and will be running it with that and also from the first stack I got alot of bloat and water retention. As it was my first stack I am guessing I am sensitive to estrogen spikes so I will also be running formestane with it as well. I know the androsterone converts to 1-test but the DHEA they put in it to combat the lethargy could cause some gyno problems for me seeing as I guess I am estro-sensitive. Just to be safe going to run foremestane untill pct, since pct has AI already in it. I am not sure about dosing for the form though it says 100mg 2 times daily. I think I will start off with one and go up if I need to. Alot of what I read had people only taking form or vitex bout 2 or 3 times a week. Any info on what has worked for people with from on cycle would be appreciated. Also going to run P-5-P at 200mg a day to keep prolactin in check. Will start Cortisol control on day 10. Test Booster on day 1. PCT looks like this
6 Bromodione 25mg
DIM (diindolymethane) 50 mg
Agaricus Bisporus 175
4',7 Dihydroxyisoflvone 75mg
Bioprene 5mg
Milk Thistle 100mg
Grape Seed Extract 50mg
Nolva 20/20/20/10/10 or 20/20/10/10/10 not sure, seeing as how I am running a 8 week cycle I might go with 20/20/20/10/10 and add another week of 10. Any sugg would be appreciated. Anyway that is for another post wich I will start tomorrow if I can figure out how to start a log.
REVIEW: I get carried away I know
26yrs old
started at 195lbs
ended at 207lbs
Do not know body fat since the handheld at the gym is innacurate as ****e But It read 14.5% at start and 17% at end. So who knows, I could go into tomorrow and it could read 10% it's accurate within 5-6%
Supps:
CEL cycle assist
cheap supplements bcaa
ON's opti-men multi-vitamin
ZMA with 5-htp for sleep and recovery
bi-flex for joint support
dymatize protein powder
START:
Chest: 46
Arms: 15 3/4
waist: 38 1/2
thigh: 25 1/2
calves: 16 1/2
forearms: 12
END:
chest: 47 3/4
Arms: 16 1/2
waist: 38 7/8
thigh: 24 1/2
calves: 15
Forearms: 12 7/8
Don't know how I lost inches in my legs other then the fact that I might have dropped BF of em. Anyway I do not know the potency of these products as I never got them tested but I did not smell any sulfur in tablets wich from what I read about epi there should have been a sulfur smell. But the capsules are also combined so the scent of the m-lmg might have taken off the sulfur...don't know. Strength was definitly up. Everytime I went to the gym I was lifting heavier and heavier. Gains were steady noticed the most in 3 and 4. 4 Was a little lethargic and my aggitation was gettin pretty bad. But I also ran out of 5-htp wich helps me with mood so could have been that. Joints were sore in the beggining of cycle and a little in the 3rd week. It kind of felt like the 2 compounds were combating each other rather then working synergisticly. I would have dry joints one day, then bloat up the next. The bloat really sucked but stomache exploded like I was pregnant. The top of my abs wich were flat has actually protruded now. Tried herbal diuretic "mhp xpel" <---sucks, did nothing but make me dehydrated and more bloated. I uped my water intake by another gallon for a total of 2 1/2 a day and still nothing.
Pros: Strength was definitly up and felt awesome to see just how much I could push myself. Excellent recovery, I was kickin my @ss in the gym and I got very little DOMS. Felt good, had great energy throughout the day and generaly felt good
CONS: Dry joints, water retention, BLOATING**, aggitation was high at times but nothing out of controll. Really dry while workin out, had to constantly get water
All in all I enjoyed my time while on stack and makes me excited to see how the next 4 weeks are going to go. The strength and recovery was good enough to make me forget about water retention and bloating. I will be making a log of the next 4 weeks if I can figure it out<----prolly not hard if anyone is interested

Died4nothing

Awards
I guess I did not make this very easy to read. What I was trying to say was that I ran a 4 week stack of m-lmg & epi. I wrote down my BEFORE measurments and AFTER measurments in inches. I also put what SUPPLEMENTS I used while on stack. I was also saying I was about to start another 4 week stack of 1-t liqua vade & cyanostane with formestane. It was my first review post so my mistake about writting it all jumbeled together.

PT3

Awards
What was your diet like on this? And how many body parts per week? High volume?

Died4nothing

Awards
What was your diet like on this? And how many body parts per week? High volume?
Died was a bulking diet. I did not count calories. Just ate every 2-3
hours. Body parts were once a week. I know I should have gone with high volume. But while I am bulking I usually go with 6-8 reps Of heaviest weight I can lift with good form. And that's what I did for this.
Mon: Legs
Tue: Off
Wed: Back&Chest
Thurs: Shoulders&Traps
Fri: Off
Sat: Arms (tri's, Bi's, Forearms)
Sun: off