M-drol vs Nanodrol

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Which is your favorite overall? Bulking wise and less sides.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I loved nanodrol but can’t compare it to mdrol since I haven’t tried mdrol. Chados has experience with both though.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
M-drol by German Pharma (DMZ) or other?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah...there's been at least a couple of different compounds called M-drol. (SD for one)
Pretty sure it was SD originally. The ban made it trendy to call things by an old name just to attract people based on name association.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pretty sure it was SD originally. The ban made it trendy to call things by an old name just to attract people based on name association.
LOL. You are absolutely correct brother. Honestly, i should be sleeping instead of posting right now. Im beat.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I loved nanodrol but can’t compare it to mdrol since I haven’t tried mdrol. Chados has experience with both though.
Yeah its a tough one, I think since mdrol is more toxic and most people seem to get more sides I'd go with nanodrol. That being said they do have a different type of muscle gain. Mdrol is a bit more full muscle type of gain (intramuscular water that'll go away) nanodrol is more of a veiny grainy look. They add about the same strength id say.

Personal preference nanodrol.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah its a tough one, I think since mdrol is more toxic and most people seem to get more sides I'd go with nanodrol. That being said they do have a different type of muscle gain. Mdrol is a bit more full muscle type of gain (intramuscular water that'll go away) nanodrol is more of a veiny grainy look. They add about the same strength id say.

Personal preference nanodrol.
How does nanodrol compare to anadrol in terms of maintainable size and strength?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How does nanodrol compare to anadrol in terms of maintainable size and strength?
I'd say anadrol has a more potential to give you weight but it's like superdrol, even if it's not a wet compound it does add water at least inside the muscles and your arms can get huge while on cycle but this will fade after obviously. The keepable muscle mass is the same with any steroid and I'm pretty sure nanodrol is stronger than anadrol but as far as strength goes I'm not sure.. Sdrol nanodrol dbol anadrol etc are all really good for strength and if I had to guess I'd say anadrol but mg/mg nanodrol beats it by far, you just don't see people using nanodrol at 100mg

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Correct. The one with two superdrols with an azine bond. I was not sure if that was dmz per se.
Well Nanodrol on Predator Nutrition site = 15mg MSten /mL. That's it.

German Pharma M-Drol = 10mg DMZ caps...

Both are methyl PH... Both will DMZ and Msten will be strong mass gainers. Both can be dry, depends on diet... And yes DMZ is just two Sdrol molecules bound by azine ring. So similar results to Sdrol too.

Nanoddrol = $64 before ship, for 15mg MSten servings per mL, 30mL per bottle.

German Pharma M-Drol = $45 shipped, 60 caps of 10mg DMZ each.

I'd say the DMZ here is the more cost effective option. You won't be disappointed by either, but Nanodrol is pricey MSten IMHO...

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well Nanodrol on Predator Nutrition site = 15mg MSten /mL. That's it.

German Pharma M-Drol = 10mg DMZ caps...

Both are methyl PH... Both will DMZ and Msten will be strong mass gainers. Both can be dry, depends on diet... And yes DMZ is just two Sdrol molecules bound by azine ring. So similar results to Sdrol too.

Nanoddrol = $64 before ship, for 15mg MSten servings per mL, 30mL per bottle.

German Pharma M-Drol = $45 shipped, 60 caps of 10mg DMZ each.

I'd say the DMZ here is the more cost effective option. You won't be disappointed by either, but Nanodrol is pricey MSten IMHO...
Price is not much of an issue for me and im leaning towards the nanodrol. But since im over 200ibs i would need a bottle and a half to run 4 weeks according to the directions... which makes sense since 15mg doesnt sound like enough.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Price is not much of an issue for me and im leaning towards the nanodrol. But since im over 200ibs i would need a bottle and a half to run 4 weeks according to the directions... which makes sense since 15mg doesnt sound like enough.
Ive had great success with DMZ, but I've been wanting to try Nanodrol. I've heard good things about it.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmm... Wonder if the controlled micro or nano partcle size actually boosts utilization of the MSten? I am not sure that might be marketing hype, as regular MSten absorbs just fine. Particle size control is more for stuff like creatine that doesn't have good solubility. Mind comparing, studying, Nanodrol to same dose of regular MSten? Get lots of TUDCA, NAC.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nanodrol is great. It was better than epistane, which is one of the most hyped designers out there. It’s worth the money in my experience.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Though I've been on the business side for awhile... the scientist in me still likes a good comparison study.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Though I've been on the business side for awhile... the scientist in me still likes a good comparison study.
Unfortunately theres not much studies to be found on designer steroids haha.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unfortunately theres not much studies to be found on designer steroids haha.
Haha, I was suggesting OP do some research for us :) he says he's price insensitive, so run Nanodrol vs regular MSten.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Haha, I was suggesting OP do some research for us :)
Well, truthfully i dont think ill be trying regular msten. I dont even have a source haha. Even this nano im planning for jan 2019. Ill gladly post before and after inbody scans when i do nano though.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, truthfully i dont think ill be trying regular msten. I dont even have a source haha. Even this nano im planning for jan 2019. Ill gladly post before and after inbody scans when i do nano though.
Vicious labs has msten

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Haha, I was suggesting OP do some research for us :) he says he's price insensitive, so run Nanodrol vs regular MSten.
A 15mg dose of nanodrol is plenty, so factoring that in, the price isn’t bad

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Vicious labs has msten
Also Brawn UK has MSten, I just Ezybayd the last of mine... I still have DMZ, M1T or 1Alpha if anyone wants to trade. I'd consider regular suppz, clean gainer, or ancillaries. I have enough gear.

I'm trying to retire from the 17-methyl PH for regular IM gear.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The website sharing is appreciated. I dont typically trust sources unless recommended from regular members here. Considering this board saved me from ****ing up pct on my first andro cycle baxk then haha... Nano seems to be the winner for me. Studying it vs reg msten will be hard as everyone stacks their products. Im considering trenavar and 4andro myself. Now to figure out the PERFECT cycle support and PCT. My body should thank me for planning this months ahead haha.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also Brawn UK has MSten, I just Ezybayd the last of mine... I still have DMZ, M1T or 1Alpha if anyone wants to trade. I'd consider regular suppz, clean gainer, or ancillaries. I have enough gear.

I'm trying to retire from the 17-methyl PH for regular IM gear.
I did a 4 weeker of brawn msten. The results were awesome, however on the last week I upped from 20 to 30 mg and felt like death warmed up

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Black Friday sale perhaps? That would be nice :)
I actually got mine bogo 50% off. It might of been black friday or something. The place that sells it does good sales at least a few times a year.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The website sharing is appreciated. I dont typically trust sources unless recommended from regular members here. Considering this board saved me from ****ing up pct on my first andro cycle baxk then haha... Nano seems to be the winner for me. Studying it vs reg msten will be hard as everyone stacks their products. Im considering trenavar and 4andro myself. Now to figure out the PERFECT cycle support and PCT. My body should thank me for planning this months ahead haha.
I did a solo cycle log of nanodrol a good while back if you want to give it a read. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/287927-nanodrol-cycle-log.html

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember that bro, I was following you. But when I went to that site ( which is called the same as that Arnold swartzenegger film with the aliens in the jungle) which we can’t mention even though it’s just a plain word, the offer had finished. I might get some for the future. Unless the sd ive got treats me well

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
As mentioned VL has msten and you're getting double the amount of msten just FYI . Plus can use one of the reps discount codes (agreda10) and get it at an even better price :)

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember that bro, I was following you. But when I went to that site ( which is called the same as that Arnold swartzenegger film with the aliens in the jungle) which we can’t mention even though it’s just a plain word, the offer had finished. I might get some for the future. Unless the sd ive got treats me well
Good cover up