Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

M-Drol H-Drol Cycle

JKill

Member
Has anyone done or heard of anyone doing a cycle of M-Drol and H-drol together? My buddy is talking about running that, and I've only ever done hdrol. If this is a good idea I'll run it with him. I'm not too familiar with mdrol, never done it, but i've heard it's pretty potent
 
I have done and Mdrol Hdrol run twice in the past. Its been about 2 years since I last used any PH/PS's but it was a strong combo at the time. Once I started the run with Mdrol for the first 2 weeks, bridged weeks 3-4, then went High dose H-drol the last two, I reversed the order the second time around. Worked better finishing with the Hdrol IMO. Make sure your "buddy" has his ducks in a row; this is a very very toxic combo, and will shut you down pretty hard as well. Maintain a diet high in good carbs all the way through to fight lethargy as well.
 
You could do it if you halved your doses of each.

Eg. 10mg Mdrol everyday and 25mg Hdrol everyday. But really, there's nothing inherently "special" about stacking compounds.
 
Back
Top