m-drol alternative question

montoyasnjs

Awards
I have m-drol and need to dop a lot more reaserch before i take it. My question is what good products and stacks are as close to the real thing as possible that are sold over the counter to boost my test size and strength??

any advice or suggestins would be helpfull

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Well, nothing is going to come even close to the gains from a steroid.

The choices you have as far as non-post cycle therapy requiring supps are the test-bosters like nettle root, 6-bromo, and maybe 6-oxo(get confirmation on the 6-oxo and 11-oxo, I don't know much at all about them.) Tribulus has never been proven to affect test levels, but it seems to affect libido.

As far as mass and strength gains, there's so many different things that I wouldn't know where to start.

Creatine and Beta-alanine are usually considered staples, and they have had the most noticable effects of just about any supp that I've tried.(This is outside of the supps that are food, like protein and carb powders.)

In the end, though, large amounts of protein, fruits and veggies and water is the most anabolic thing you can get your hands on. Without those, supps are useless. If you aren't gaining, you likely aren't eating enough. It's astounding how much you really have to eat to gain muscle.

Best I can tell you for stacks is just keep wandering the http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/ forum and reading through that. In the end, everyone's body respond's a little differently than others, so you're just going to have to try some things to see what works for you.