m-dien vs t-bol

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
i am using test e and EQ and i'm wondering which 1 is more potent as a cutter in my cycle. it would be 40mg m-dien vs 40mg t-bol. i'm searching and searching for the A/A ratio of m-dien but i can't find squat. any opinions?
just looking for an oral anabolic to throw into the mix and i already have a ton of m-dien powder so i'd have to buy t-bol if it would be worth my troubles.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If I remember right on paper mdien is supposed to be 2.1 times as strong as methyl test. A/A ratio I'm not sure. I have a friend that blew up on tbol.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
interesting question.. I personally hate tbol... didn't notice anything on HIGH doses.. I've been saving M-dein since who knows when.. always was an interesting "otc" product.. ;)

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
interesting question.. I personally hate tbol... didn't notice anything on HIGH doses.. I've been saving M-dein since who knows when.. always was an interesting "otc" product.. ;)
i also found it to be a nice cutter and good addition to an inj. stack. and since i have it on hand, funds are tight-i may as well use it. just tryin to get some feedback though