Lump under nipple

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly, if it is a reliable US source, then it isn't attainable thru illegal pathways unless someone at a pharmaceutical company or pharmacy is willing to skim from the company...

Most "US" sources are getting their raws from China for just about any prescription only or controlled substance. Reliable sources are going to have to be overseas and particularly I'd consider only a handful of online pharmacies. Most are coming out of India.

Also, if you have a good AI, some T3 and perhaps some mucuna pruriens, you will not need the Prami while running the Tren.
Depends what kind of tren. Ph tren I completely agree with you.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unrelated but does anyone know the molecular weight of desoxy T and/or if it can be used as a transdermal or is that Bologna ?
I thought it was being sold as a topical for a while??

nelradi

Awards
Has anyone gone to the actual doctor and asked about what could be done about Gyno? I know surgery but is there anything else a doctor has said? Just curious.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am considering going to a doctor. I am taking 12.5 MG exemestane and 10mg nolva and I feel very depressed and no energy. Like is this stuff screwing with me

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am considering going to a doctor. I am taking 12.5 MG exemestane and 10mg nolva and I feel very depressed and no energy. Like is this stuff screwing with me
Have you tried ralox with that or letro?

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No I was told Letro was worse as far as side effects. Severely depressed, haven't worked out in a week

Brick Tannen

Brick Tannen

Awards
Second week of Exem got my joints hurting, and right shoulder popping. Ran first week at 12.5 ED, and the second week EOD! About to drop Exem all together. Gyno signs still present but only internment

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Second week of Exem got my joints hurting, and right shoulder popping. Ran first week at 12.5 ED, and the second week EOD! About to drop Exem all together. Gyno signs still present but only internment
Mine too. I'm dropping exem feel like I want to die

KC41

KC41

Awards
Shooting PGCL into both nips helped shrink mine a little and the puffiness is gone for almost 8 hours after injection.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shooting PGCL into both nips helped shrink mine a little and the puffiness is gone for almost 8 hours after injection.
What is pgcl? I'm off everything right now and going to see what happens

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lump has reduced. Two weeks no exem or nolva. That stuff was killing me. Going to stay off everything for a few months and see what happens

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's been two months, lump still there, sometimes it get inflamed and irratated. What is next step, would blood test at this point show anything, I haven't taken any supplements since start of this

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't like these results. The LH and FSH are not low - they show significant activity but your T levels are still pitiful. Maybe they are on their way up. Continue taking a SERM and check the levels again in 4-6 weeks.

Let's hope this isn't primary hypogonadism...

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't like these results. The LH and FSH are not low - they show significant activity but your T levels are still pitiful. Maybe they are on their way up. Continue taking a SERM and check the levels again in 4-6 weeks.

Let's hope this isn't primary hypogonadism...
But I've been off cycle for 3 months now should I just go into a post cycle protocol now

Berserker7

Awards
I am currently taking olympus labs endurashred and 11kt, I've been on it for 2 weeks. I have had many runs in past with ph/ps and also sarms. I've never got gyno, even on trest. I now have a lump under one of my nipples other one has nothing? Is there a chance this could be gyno? How could I get it from ostarine and gw?
Hey Mate,
How high were you dosing these two for the 2 weeks?