Unanswered Lr3.. hexarelin..frag..test cycle

MR.WHITE187

Awards
I was wondering if anyone ever had run a cycle close to this?? I've dropped weight by 8lbs... But my arms..chest....legs.. have grown by a half inch..
My strength an stamina sleep r the best they ever have been.. my diet is deff on point... Even eating more red meat... Any thoughts??

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did use hexarelin with my cycle and between cycles. Thing should be staple in ones pct or after, up until next cycle, gains from it are very consistent and maintainable

MR.WHITE187

Awards
really?? That one is new to me.. I jus can't believe the diff I can see in using the peptides.. just now 3 wks. I know my body feels a lot cleaner if that makes sense. I have ordered form purerawz an peptide science.. which one would you prefer of those 2?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
really?? That one is new to me.. I jus can't believe the diff I can see in using the peptides.. just now 3 wks. I know my body feels a lot cleaner if that makes sense. I have ordered form purerawz an peptide science.. which one would you prefer of those 2?
Yeah, sleep is better, recovery, feeling, even skin gets better... And taking 200-300 mcg of Hexarelin pre workout will give you insane pumps and fun gym sessions. Haven't used lr3, people say its realy good, but its hard to find legit one

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sure. But without the GH frag. Using/used CJC dac or no dac instead, if no dac it’s in the same syringe with the hex.

Will be doing same but with mk677 later, and then that big stack will get swapped on and off with GH and IGF 1.

I’m also looking into a myostatin inhibitor that can produce 19% lean body mass increase in a week.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My thoughts are that, when used correctly, the effects from these peptides can be quite strong. Timing is everything IMO/IME.

Speaking of, how are you dosing everything? Times and dosages please.

MR.WHITE187

Awards
My thoughts are that, when used correctly, the effects from these peptides can be quite strong. Timing is everything IMO/IME.

2hr fs7 type of lifting: Tues -Thurs- sat
Mon-wen- Fri.
1.5ml of test iso
3iu of frag e/d
Lr3 post wrk out (Igf1 Des local I/m mid wrk out)
Hex/ d-bol (injectable) pre wrk out

MR.WHITE187

Awards
Yeah, sleep is better, recovery, feeling, even skin gets better... And taking 200-300 mcg of Hexarelin pre workout will give you insane pumps and fun gym sessions. Haven't used lr3, people say its realy good, but its hard to find legit one
I'll tell ya I got a guy that I've been dealing with for yrs an he got me some..an it was a huge diff!!! But I actually use deionized water... To reconstitute w.. another huge diff!! I know u hear so much **** about what to do what not to do..it wrks if u have real igf.. PERIOD!! THE LAST INJECTION IS JUS LIKE THE FIRST ONE!! 60mcg post wrk out

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Alchemist11 Anabolics 17