Lowering test, adding tren, var or rad?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have been on 200mg test a week plus 600-800 iu hcg for 2 months now. Also 15mg mk677 daily last month.

No AI.

Everything is going good, gaining size, strength, recovery is great, sleep.
These low doses do it for me. Besides i cant stand higher test. Bp spikes, face looking like a muffin.

Only thing that is lacking is libido (which i normally dont have on gear) and I am bloated a bit.

Well the summer is coming and I would like a harder look. So looking to drop test way down, preferably to 100ish mg a week. With hcg there should be plenty estrogen.

So was thinking to add either of the above mentioned. Very low doses just to replace anabolism lost by lowering test.

Tren ace i already have. But this would mean 1 extra pin per week (would go 3x a week).
Most of you will probably say this is the unhealthiest option. But less than 100mg a week almost no sides for me but noticeable boost. Bad news is rapidly increasing hct from it.

Var is what i would prefer the most but its not easy to source. You know human approved, great overall profile etc

Finally there is rad. I can get rad from the same source i am getting the mk for my rats from.

What do you think would be best? Idea is to drop test way down, maintain anabolism and continue recomping. And to have a tighter look.

Would run this for the next 6 weeks and then evaluate, perhaps then go down to legit 100mg a week. Or 50 50 test mast split with hcg. Anyway thats another subject.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You know you respond well to low dose tren, keep an eye on bloods and donate.

var is decent but it’s not without lipid problems (at any decent dose)

tren also avoids orals which is generally beneficial,

in your shoes that’s the route I’d go brother

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What’s the results you get from Tren @100? I’m in LA and hung out with 1 of my BB friends, he claimed that his BB friend get Tren from his Dr @100 a week, I’m not sure I believe it but if that’s true how bad can 100mg a week be?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What’s the results you get from Tren @100? I’m in LA and hung out with 1 of my BB friends, he claimed that his BB friend get Tren from his Dr @100 a week, I’m not sure I believe it but if that’s true how bad can 100mg a week be?
Its extremely versatile compound imho. But it needs to be taken with care. I saw massive growth alongside 250 test with 100 tren ace a week plus mk677. I think its great at a low dose stacked with test and peptides.
I think of it as nutrient partitioner mostly at these doses. It really seems to make your metabolism more efficient.

Best to not take ai and let estro as high as possible.

Tbh horror stories seem to come from those who take a lot from the very beginning. Like they start out at 50mg a day. Which i am not going to say its bad, but personally its not needed for my goals.

I was hotter (lol no pun intended) and sweated more of course. And there was this side i didnt like, but it only manifested when i came off. I became very asocial. No cardio or gyno issues at that dose for me.

Even 100mg a week is going to skew bloodwork, skew lipids and increase hct. So i wouldnt use it long term if i was you.

Of course if you want real gains you will have to run it at a respectable dose and therefore endure some sides. I would say 250 test 200 tren as a real cycle. And upwards if you are feeling lucky.

In my case its just to replace some anabolism i will lose by lowering test to the lowest practical replacement doses.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would do test, Tren, & Rad lol

I have been doing a low dose of Trendione the last 3 weeks in my stack and it has really done some positives to tighten things up for sure (strength is the goal but composition still matters some because I am weight-class limited). No sides at all from it is a big plus.

Rad has the best bang for buck at 15mg/day as an add-on. I like it higher, but in your case it makes sense around that dose to me.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just for the record. I took 12.5mg aromasin to try curb some bloat on monday just to see if it helps. It did but boy do i hate ai's. Joints hurt, lethargic and stiff. Not to mention i am flat as a board. Immediately regretted and pinned extra hcg.

So yeah i am officially not taking ai ever again. Thank goodnes that i am lowering test.

I ll see about rad. First I am doing test and tren. Also starting with mk today after a short break hell yeah lets go.

I love that initial igf boost from mk. Day 3 i cant walk due to calf pumps haha.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Run eq with your test?
Wont be necessary. 100mg of test wont produce measurable bloat.

And it would be a bad idea considering my hct. I am constantly hovering around 53 and thats with strategic phlebotomies.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

And it would be a bad idea considering my hct. I am constantly hovering around 53 and thats with strategic phlebotomies.
That’s exactly what I thought when he suggested eq for you. That and Anadrol should just be no-no’s for you.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That’s exactly what I thought when he suggested eq for you. That and Anadrol should just be no-no’s for you.
Yeah man my hands are consistently numb in the morning upon waking. Happens always when hcy is over 51ish for me.

Even tren is highly erythropoietic but at these doses doesnt cause too much problems. Especially with total being that low.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

yeah sorry bro, forgot about your hct. I do feel like we need a sticky for your array of things to factor in though 😂