Lower LGD dosage mid-cycle?

Littlerfoot2

Awards
So I started my cycle initially with 10mg LGD 4033 in the AM, with 25 mg MK677 at night (made me too tired and STARVING if taken in the morning). The LGD dosage was based on seeing many others recommend 10 mg as the optimal dosage for a bulking cycle. However, after becoming spooked that this dosage was high enough to potentially cause permanent low test levels (I'm 150lbs 5'7" and thought with my body weight the dosage could be too high) I switched from 10 to 5mg 2 weeks into the cycle. A week later, I feel like garbage - no motivation, strength decreases, no energy. I realize I should have started lower and increased if necessary rather than the other way around, but nothing to do about that now. Is this something I need to just ride out because of the dosage change and will get better in the next week or so? Should I just go back to 10 or stick with 5mg LGD? (MK677 has remained constant 25/mg daily)

Thanks all!

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I'm guessing that you are not using a test base?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Well...LGD is suppressive and some experience some pretty serious lethargy from it.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
I'm guessing that you are not using a test base?
This is why you feel like garbage, you’re completely suppressed. I would wait til you have a test base next time around

Littlerfoot2

Awards
This is why you feel like garbage, you’re completely suppressed. I would wait til you have a test base next time around
So what's the solution then? Chalk this cycle up to loss and stop everything (corollary: if so do i need to start a pct then?) Or add test base and continue?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Well....you can start something to counter act the lethargy. 4-Andro/EpiAndro/Dermacrine/Trest

Based on what you said, you are around 3 weeks in. I would bump it back up to 10mg and add a Dermacrine/EpiAndro combo. Run EpiAndro at 1000 and dermacrine based on your weight. I believe that combo will act quicker than 4-Andro. Trest will definitely work, but not for beginners. It's a strong compound.