Lower Estrogen reasoning for me being lethargic

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I'm currently on a serm+sarm stack, taking 1/4 tab of enclofert 50(I believe it is just overdosed clomid) 5-6 times a week. Last time I did bloods on enclofert also ran 50mg of dhea a day with it with my var, my estro got up to like 65 pg/ml. Seeing that clomiphene raises my estrogen levels, I thought this time let me just try something new .

On my second week of my serm+sarm cycle I dose aromasin 12.5 just one time because it seem'd I was holding a lil bit of water retention and I wasn't losing weight. I dosed it on a Tuesday, and man the rest of the week I was lethargic as ****, could barely work out with caffeine. I was thinking maybe my test levels are slightly low or my estro is too high and I need to wait for the 3rd week; because usually when my estro crashes my joint pain is very bad and I get insomnia so I didn't think it was that issue.

By Monday of this week I felt a lil better, but I was like damn I'm still retaining water what is going on, the spiked estro levels frm clomiphene is making me retain water. So my dumbass dosed 12.5mg of aromasin again just on Tues, following day I just felt like utter **** and couldn't even get out of bed. My joints slightly ached so I didn't think it was low estro, so I was like you know what I need to get bloods maybe this serm+sarm stack ain't working for me anymore, maybe I'm suppressed.

I did bloods yesterday, and got my results back; my test levels were at 587 ng/dl, and my estradiol was at 28. I'm now thinking, I must have crashed my estrogen this week again and even though it is at 28 I still feel like **** and tired. Only reason why my joints haven't been aching so bad is because I have been running Animal Flex.

My natty test sit around 400s and my estro usually sits at like 40s to high 40s. I've had bloods done where my estradiol is at 80 while my test sat at 480 and felt great and also during PCT my estro levels would be almost at 70s-80s while my test levels sit at the 800s and I felt awesome. I think the ratio is very dependent on people and the 20:1 or 30:1 test to estro ratio is incorrect. I have realized with my body type, I need to have my levels at basically 40 pg/ml in order to feel normal. Some people can have test levels at 800 and sit at 20 pg/ml and feel great.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm lost, you said your estrogen is 28 now? That's not crashed it's a solid number for most ppl

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
All this headache just to avoid pinning 😔
Doesn't seem worth it to me.
It's not to avoid pinning, they do this to avoid shutdown. But the whole serm on cycle only works for a very small percentage of people.

But people forget that clomid makes most ppl feel like dog crap. I mean the problem could just be the clomid in itself.

No I will say that his estrogen normally runs higher so 28 maybe a crappy number for him that is a possibility but it's not crashed or even remotely close to being crashed,

But I don't think his estrogen number is his problem.

Op, post up your full bloodwork if you don't mind?

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's not to avoid pinning, they do this to avoid shutdown. But the whole serm on cycle only works for a very small percentage of people.

But people forget that clomid makes most ppl feel like dog crap.
Oh wow, so they are on clomid 24-7. That sounds like a terrible way to go through life.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm lost, you said your estrogen is 28 now? That's not crashed it's a solid number for most ppl
It must of crashed the day after I took aromasin. It was 28 3 days later. My body must not like the ratio, I cant think of anything else why I had symptoms of lethargy, fatigue etc.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

But people forget that clomid makes most ppl feel like dog crap. I mean the problem could just be the clomid in itself.

No I will say that his estrogen normally runs higher so 28 maybe a crappy number for him that is a possibility but it's not crashed or even remotely close to being crashed,

But I don't think his estrogen number is his problem.

Op, post up your full bloodwork if you don't mind?
I did it through personallabs, but my bloods were
587 ng/dl test
28.7 estradiol
10.3 FSH
2.5 TSH

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All this headache just to avoid pinning 😔
Doesn't seem worth it to me.
Ive run test before. I dont mind pinning to be honest, I do have an issue being fully shut down. My rebound back frm sarms+clomid cycle isnt too bad. Anytime I run test the recovery 4-5 months down the line is terrible. And this is from just running test at 200-250mg fr 8 weeks.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So for some reason I'm still lethargic for 2 hours after dosing andarine. My bloods were fine, thinking maybe my estro was just too low at first but I'm still lethargic after dosing andarine. My estrogens levels should be back where it is at but every time I dose my andarine I'm super fucking tired for 2 hours which is weird and then I'm back to normal.

Andarine isn't even that suppressive and I ran it by itself before, but it seems these days if I try any orals or sarms even if my bloodwork is fine they make me lethargic. I was wondering if it could be my liver for the reasoning of being lethargic, but I'm drinking a **** ton of water and pissing clear as water and andarine doesn't really affect liver values.

I wonder what is causing me to be this tired from orals/sarms, this feeling I had when I was doing my LGD and clomid cycle, I had to dose LGD post workout because I couldn't dose it pre workout even with a stimulant because the lethargy was horrible for the first 2 hours.