Low Total Test after Anavar

WestNorth

WestNorth

Awards
Hey guys-

First post here. Im 36 and pretty experienced in fitness, when I was younger I did fitness modeling. I've run variations of PH's in my life including Epitstane, Tren (PH) and a couple others that I can't even remember as they were 10 years ago, along with cutting aids like Clen as well.

In the past year I've ran two light cycles of Anavar only. The first cycle I stayed well below I ran for 8 weeks and hit 30 mg for 3 of those weeks. I like the lean look (vascularity in the abs), and running Anavar low like that just seems to be the final stroke that really helps me.

Before running Anavar my blood work was (this was absolutely clean as I hadn't touched anything in 7 years);

Total Testosterone: 1358
Free: 105.9

After Running my first Anavar cycle I was at when I came off (not exactly as I came off, may have been within a few weeks) in February;
Total Testosterone: 1399
Free: 111.9

So I just finished a stronger, 10 week Anavar cycle. I didn't go above 30 mg, but I also was on 30mg for 4 5 of this weeks. At the same time, Im taking prescribed GH at 1.2IU five days a week. I took a blood test a few days before I stopped Anavar, it came back at;

Total Testosterone: 95
Free: 21.6

I was so shocked by the results that I figured the lab had done something wrong, so I went to another lab to get tested yesterday (I've been off Anavar for about a week now). The full results have not come back yet, but the Total is showing;

Total Testosterone: 149

I had always been under the impression that Anavar's testosterone suppression was really minimal, especially if you stay at low doses. When I was younger I wasn't into the blood work as much as I am now so I never really saw the fluctuations. My questions are;

Has anyone experienced a drop like this?
Has anyone seen Test results like this after coming off a low dose of Anavar?

At present Im taking 1.2IU of GH, Tesofensine, and 5-Amino 1MQ and was taking all this with the Anavar. The results over my this cycle was great. I stayed very lean and put on some muscle. I've lost basically all the little bit of body fat I had in my mid section and have vascularity in my abs. I feel fine. The only thing that I would say is that I've had a loss of libido, but I've supplemented to really fix that.

Im running Clomid now (which I didn't even think I would need to coming off Anavar). Staying on GH. I guess with these results it would be the perfect time to get on TRT lol, but I just never thought I needed it because my natural levels are in 1400s at Total.

Before anyone asks, the Anavar was not prescribed. It was from a research chemical supply place that is supposedly reputable. I did not test it myself, so it's possible it wasn't Anavar I guess.

I attached some of the labs, thanks for taking the time to read this.

Attachments

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey guys-

First post here. Im 36 and pretty experienced in fitness, when I was younger I did fitness modeling. I've run variations of PH's in my life including Epitstane, Tren (PH) and a couple others that I can't even remember as they were 10 years ago, along with cutting aids like Clen as well.

In the past year I've ran two light cycles of Anavar only. The first cycle I stayed well below I ran for 8 weeks and hit 30 mg for 3 of those weeks. I like the lean look (vascularity in the abs), and running Anavar low like that just seems to be the final stroke that really helps me.

Before running Anavar my blood work was (this was absolutely clean as I hadn't touched anything in 7 years);

Total Testosterone: 1358
Free: 105.9

After Running my first Anavar cycle I was at when I came off (not exactly as I came off, may have been within a few weeks) in February;
Total Testosterone: 1399
Free: 111.9

So I just finished a stronger, 10 week Anavar cycle. I didn't go above 30 mg, but I also was on 30mg for 4 5 of this weeks. At the same time, Im taking prescribed GH at 1.2IU five days a week. I took a blood test a few days before I stopped Anavar, it came back at;

Total Testosterone: 95
Free: 21.6

I was so shocked by the results that I figured the lab had done something wrong, so I went to another lab to get tested yesterday (I've been off Anavar for about a week now). The full results have not come back yet, but the Total is showing;

Total Testosterone: 149

I had always been under the impression that Anavar's testosterone suppression was really minimal, especially if you stay at low doses. When I was younger I wasn't into the blood work as much as I am now so I never really saw the fluctuations. My questions are;

Has anyone experienced a drop like this?
Has anyone seen Test results like this after coming off a low dose of Anavar?

At present Im taking 1.2IU of GH, Tesofensine, and 5-Amino 1MQ and was taking all this with the Anavar. The results over my this cycle was great. I stayed very lean and put on some muscle. I've lost basically all the little bit of body fat I had in my mid section and have vascularity in my abs. I feel fine. The only thing that I would say is that I've had a loss of libido, but I've supplemented to really fix that.

Im running Clomid now (which I didn't even think I would need to coming off Anavar). Staying on GH. I guess with these results it would be the perfect time to get on TRT lol, but I just never thought I needed it because my natural levels are in 1400s at Total.

Before anyone asks, the Anavar was not prescribed. It was from a research chemical supply place that is supposedly reputable. I did not test it myself, so it's possible it wasn't Anavar I guess.

I attached some of the labs, thanks for taking the time to read this.
Hmmm.... I'm a little concerned that your natural levels are only 1,400.
I'd think you'd be at Least 2,500 naturally.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A standard male's levels would actually fall more in the middle of that range.
1,400 TT would be considered abnormal.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Your numbers just don't make sense, with the other info you gave ....
Your already abnormally high Test levels shouldn't go up after a steroid cycle (that would be ridiculous).

... And then plummet to almost nothing after another almost identical cycle.

What type of PCTs did you run?

WestNorth

WestNorth

Awards
Thanks for the confirmation.

When I got the prescription for the GH the original doctor wouldn't presribe it because he was concerned that I might have a tumor or a medical reason for being at 1400. Honestly, really scared the hell out of me.

Various test later, I was cleared and got the GH.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What type of PCTs did you run?

WestNorth

WestNorth

Awards
1st Cycle - very light Clomid. Just stopped it as I didn't think I needed it.

The reason Im posting here is because this doesn't make any sense to me. Only thing I can think of is that I ran it a bit longer than my last run. Or the Peptides/GH are influencing it somehow.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1st Cycle - very light Clomid. Just stopped it as I didn't think I needed it.

The reason Im posting here is because this doesn't make any sense to me. Only thing I can think of is that I ran it a bit longer than my last run. Or the Peptides/GH are influencing it somehow.
Ok ......
What PCT did you run the second cycle??

WestNorth

WestNorth

Awards
Ok ......
What PCT did you run the second cycle??
Second cycle is what I just finished on Monday. Im running Clomid right now. Was doing 50mg a day, until I saw this blood work. Now Im going to boost it to 100mg. Think I should add anything to it?

Still taking GH (3 more months), Tesofensine, and 5-Amino 1MQ.

Thanks for taking the time to respond, really appreciate it.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Second cycle is what I just finished on Monday. Im running Clomid right now. Was doing 50mg a day, until I saw this blood work. Now Im going to boost it to 100mg. Think I should add anything to it?

Still taking GH (3 more months), Tesofensine, and 5-Amino 1MQ.

Thanks for taking the time to respond, really appreciate it.
You could use HCG.... Bur honestly, the Clomid should be enough.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's been my experience and observation that you recover from cycles pretty easily right up until to time you DON'T. I think age plays a big role in this as literally NOTHING in the human body gets more efficient with time.

Run a proper PCT and retest 3-4 weeks after stopping PCT drugs.

Remember from this point on AAS are suppressive to you and the free ride is over.

Reactions: Nac
WestNorth

WestNorth

Awards
Thanks for your advice, I think you hit the nail on the head for me.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That Anavar is not suppressive is “bro science” at its best, Anavar is suppressive and I would argue that this time was the first time you had real Anavar since you actually got suppressed.

My Test was 41 in the 7th week of a Anavar cycle btw.

WestNorth

WestNorth

Awards
Thanks for you input! I think you're absolutely right now that I see the results. The first cycle was from the same research supply place, but obviously that doesn't mean anything.

I just had to shed the broscience and confirm that Anavar was suppressive.

lanky

Awards
  • Established
1399ng/dl is a very high natural testosterone level, the highest i have ever been was 856 at 19 years old, during my mid to late 20s i was 709ng/dl, and most recently last month in my early 40s i am exactly 400ng/dl....various substances intermittently along the way

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
An update on this- Haven't been on anything except 1.2 IU of HGH and Tesofensine since May.

Had my blood work done, and Im back up to 997 Total Test.
Sometimes it just takes time. This happened to me once before where it took a while for my test to recover but I just waited it out until I bounced back. I think a lot of people get impatient and just run their next cycle or jump to TRT. Although sometimes you never bounce back, so consider yourself lucky.