Low test numbers .... looking for some direction ...

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
Hi .... I decided to get some bloodwork done thru the advise of Ryansm who is a rep for PP. I had pre-ordered their new Andro Series ... AndroMass and AndroHard. They are supposed to ship on or around April 7th. I just got my test back and posted them in the PP section as it came back with a few issues... one of them being low test 205 and Free Test at 6.4.

I had several replies and ambulldog suggested I post here for some more of the experienced ppl that deal with trt. As he believes I would be advised at least to look into it....

Here is the link in the PP section...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/172074-blood-work-results.html

If some of you could take the time and read that and post here what you think... I would really appreciate it

Thanks in advance,

Tony

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
One would have to look at the pathology to why you are having these symptoms. In order to do this one needs further evaluation of thyroid, adrenal, lifestyle, nutritional, psychological, physical, biological, and environemntal imbalances. This would include indept personal information which I have found so people who I work with tend to leave out when you are trying to get the over all picture which is virtually impossible to properly evaluate from just lab testing results on line.

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for responding Matrix... yea I'm sure there is alot more to coming to conclusions than just this bloodwork result. She did prescribe Synthroid for the thyroid issue and because of the low test prescribed Tamoxifen (Nolva ?) ... do you think I should start taking those now ... or talk more with her about other tests and options (trt) ??

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for responding Matrix... yea I'm sure there is alot more to coming to conclusions than just this bloodwork result. She did prescribe Synthroid for the thyroid issue and because of the low test prescribed Tamoxifen (Nolva ?) ... do you think I should start taking those now ... or talk more with her about other tests and options (trt) ??
Before making any recommendation there is not enough empiriical data to come to any conclusion. When dealing with Dr's patients or personal clients I require alot of personal information allow to ask questions why they feel a certain way. With many cases. majority of the healing begins after the first session knowing that they are finally getting down to the root cause rather then just dealing with banaid approach. HRT may help some issuees and masks other resulting in never getting well. It also depends on the person. Are they willing to do what it takes to get better? One of the hardest parts is client compliance. Due to bioindividuality, it can be a real challenge resulting in alot of trial and error. You did not get here over night and it will not be fixed over night.