Low Test NEED HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!please

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As everyone already knows I take drug test every month for probation. Problem is my test levels are low right now. I can feel weak muscles are getting softer. Whats you'll best opinions. Im thinkin of startin some Kyno just to get my endurence up and fat down. Oh I just finished my second bottle of Nolva xt. I know this is the place for an answer. I go 6weeks in advance of my test.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
2nd bottle? of novedex xt? NOT NOLVA, nolva is completely different. This could be a rebound effect. nevedex kills ur estrogen levels and in my experience once i stop it i get a huge estrogen rebound even after tapering it.

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I dont know whats going on . I kept taking it bc when I finished the first bottle I stopped for a few days but wasn't sleeping as well. So I started another . But for the last week I feel like my test levels are low and my muscles are geting softer, lack of pumps when I work out. I thought the fact that I've been jogging everyday that might have been causing the lack of pumps. But I know my body and something is not right. Need to get my levels up and still be able to pass a test in 6 weeks. I know jayhawks out there hope you read this.

ruffian3

Awards
you need to get some clomid. Easy to find if you look on the right boards.

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How do you think clom would show on a drug test. Not cheap $75 one $150 . they send it to Las Vegas it takes about 2weeks to get back.

ruffian3

Awards
How do you think clom would show on a drug test. Not cheap $75 one $150 . they send it to Las Vegas it takes about 2weeks to get back.
Clomid is not gonna show up on a drug test and it is not expensive at all. Check your PM.

ruffian3

Awards
never mind i cant PM. Give me your email and i can help you with this.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Hey Dirty,
Are you afraid they'll say something about the low test or what you have been taking? Do they test for excess levels of IGF-1? Probably not. I'd be going an easier route if I was in your shoes.Or maybe some of these designer herbal stacks they have out now. It's been awhile since I've been around and some look good to me. Get some bloodwork done, get your Test fixed via the helpfull folks here (Clomid sounds right) and take an easier route.

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Clomid doesnt show up ???? The test I take is $150 and gets sent to some lab in Vegas. No If I bust a test I go to JAIL!!!!! No fun !!! I have a script for TRT and I wont even take that !!!!!

tsc

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would imagine the test you take covers a wide range of hormones so I wouldn't count on clomid and the like not being tested for. Your best bet is to quit any hormonal products for a long time and let your system find some sort of balance. It would be best for you long term, and I imagine staying out of jail would be a nice benefit. Even ATD (the nolvadex) will change your levels, and if you have no consistent baseline, none of your tests will be consistent and that is a red flag. Why risk it? You should consider yourself lucky to be on probation and not in jail.

TSC

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well Ive been clean for 3yrs. But know Im 34 and starting to really notice the difference. Its not a good feeling. My blood was total test 440.

ruffian3

Awards
Clomid doesnt show up ???? The test I take is $150 and gets sent to some lab in Vegas. No If I bust a test I go to JAIL!!!!! No fun !!! I have a script for TRT and I wont even take that !!!!!

Well yes it will show up if they test for it. I guess i am just not understanding your situation. I dont want to make any assumptions but if you have been in trouble for hormone related issues i wouldnt mess with anything.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If its just probation for drugs then its highly unlikely they are testing for much more than thc, cocaine, amph... Our office used to test for steriods and it was very expensive. now we only test for your street drugs and they all go to a lab. Unless you are huge or get big quick then they would not want to waste the money on a steroid test. the prisons are taking all our budget.