Low T

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys so i just got my bloodwork back and im looking at a total T level of 340 at 28 years old and ive tried a bunch of natty testboosters throughout the last little while with no eleviation of the symptoms. Is this like a TRT level of test? Or what?

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys so i just got my bloodwork back and im looking at a total T level of 340 at 28 years old and ive tried a bunch of natty testboosters throughout the last little while with no eleviation of the symptoms. Is this like a TRT level of test? Or what?
Doubt it for TRT.. They might say to try other options first.. If TRT was the case would you be happy to go that route?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Doubt it for TRT.. They might say to try other options first.. If TRT was the case would you be happy to go that route?
Im not trying to get on trt... I would prefer not to but i also would like to feel normal again know what i mean?

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im not trying to get on trt... I would prefer not to but i also would like to feel normal again know what i mean?
I personally had very low T levels.. I am on Test Cyp.. Honestly if you have days when you feel lethargic etc good chance TRT would make you feel alot better. Transformed my full mood in the matter of days..

Nothing wrong talking to your doctor though?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I personally had very low T levels.. I am on Test Cyp.. Honestly if you have days when you feel lethargic etc good chance TRT would make you feel alot better. Transformed my full mood in the matter of days..

Nothing wrong talking to your doctor though?
Yeah im gonna call today and see whats up. Chances are she'll tell me im in range so i should be fine. I was just seeing what you guys thought cause felling this way is making me miserable alot of the time

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah im gonna call today and see whats up. Chances are she'll tell me im in range so i should be fine. I was just seeing what you guys thought cause felling this way is making me miserable alot of the time
Explain all that.. Just say you have tried natural ways to boost test levels but still feel tired most days.

Whats your diet like? Not dieting are you? Have you tried increasing healthy fats? Can make a small change in Test Levels. Small but always something.

Thier are test gels also if pinning was gonna be off putting.

Just some food for thought

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I dont have any problems with pinning really. And im not dieting no. I eat plenty of calories and i eat really clean all the time. So thats my only explanation for hoe i feel really. So i guess ill call her and see what she thinks

J

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
In for the recommendations! I'm in a similar boat, 397 at 26 years old. No libido, tired, can't lose my belly fat, mood sucks...etc. I'd go the test pinning route if necessary but at our age I think exhausting all other options first is best.

I just recently had the thought of running ostarine with clomid. Clomid to boost the test, low dose osta to lower shbg and free up the new test. When I say low dose I'm mean clinical doses like 3mg.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for the recommendations! I'm in a similar boat, 397 at 26 years old. No libido, tired, can't lose my belly fat, mood sucks...etc. I'd go the test pinning route if necessary but at our age I think exhausting all other options first is best.

I just recently had the thought of running ostarine with clomid. Clomid to boost the test, low dose osta to lower shbg and free up the new test. When I say low dose I'm mean clinical doses like 3mg.
Clomid has worst side effects than low Test.. Just thought i would say that. It will make you very moody and feel depressed.

Your better option is increasing your test levels.

Prefer pinning over the gels? Any reason or just preference?

Myrmidon

Myrmidon

Awards
Some studies are showing low dose clomid once or twice a week to be really effective at spiking T levels to your upper normal range. I have no bloodwork, but I go on and off clomid, 2X per week for 3 months on, 2 off, and can say anecdotally I feel a hell of a lot better than when I didnt.

If you dose the clomid before bed youll avoid most of the sides, and 12.5 mg -25 mg twice per week shouldnt cause much in the way of sides at all. At least in my experience.

J

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Yeah some of them seem to be tied to the rise in shbg possibly? Also they seem to be related to the dose, I was thinking along the lines of 12.5 mg a day or eod even. Idk just a thought. I know some guys have good luck with it as a form of trt, particularly younger guys, older guys not so much.

As to the pin vs gel. I've never pinned, but I could do it. The issues with the gel I see is transferring to my wife, and dialing in the dose as it's not as concrete as an Injection. Seems easier to balance levels with pins.

My other issue is I'm not "low" even though on average I've got the test of a 65 year old man lol so I'm not sure a doc will prescribe. Also not sure I want something like that on my health record for insurance purposes.

Myrmidon

Myrmidon

Awards
Clomid is easy to get a hold of. Im 41 and it seems to work really well for me, no shbg related sides. I think eod is overkill, tried that last year and had issues with libido and mood. Twice a week seems to be a sweet spot.

J

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
That's really interesting, I haven't heard of the twice a week dosing, how'd you come up with that?

Clomid is way easier to get and cheaper if it works, so in my opinion it's worth a shot. Idk maybe I'm nuts lol

Myrmidon

Myrmidon

Awards
That's really interesting, I haven't heard of the twice a week dosing, how'd you come up with that?

Clomid is way easier to get and cheaper if it works, so in my opinion it's worth a shot. Idk maybe I'm nuts lol
There was a study making the rounds a while back with super low dosed clomiphene being experimented with for TRT. It was one of the dosing protocols used with some of the test subjects. I like to use as little as possible, thinking of dropping down to once a week and seeing if it affects how I feel.

Interesting to note the vision issues it can cause, another reason Ill keep my dosage as low as possible, and cycle off every few months.

9thvenom

Awards
Im in the same boat, 44 5"8 185 lbs 14% bf, test are in the 325-350 range my dr says im in the normal range but i dont feel like i used to, was a time i had the libido of a raging bull, now its practically none existent.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Im in the same boat, 44 5"8 185 lbs 14% bf, test are in the 325-350 range my dr says im in the normal range but i dont feel like i used to, was a time i had the libido of a raging bull, now its practically none existent.
Yeah thats probably the worst part. I tried calling my doc about it yesterday but i guess shes on vacation all weeks so i gotta wait