Unanswered Low Stim Fat Burners

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can anyone recommend a low stim fat burner? I’d like a little more than just caffeine, but definitely don’t want to blast myself with exotic stimulants. The old Alphamine and Norcodrene were perfect, but Bloodshr3d is too much, for example.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The newest version of Ignit3 from Olympus Labs may be ideal for you. I think it’s actually a really solid product overall that’s overlooked. Multiple pathways to burn fat, should provide decent energy/appetite suppression, and some ingredients (olive leaf, gingerols) are tremendous for overall health

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The newest version of Ignit3 from Olympus Labs may be ideal for you. I think it’s actually a really solid product overall that’s overlooked. Multiple pathways to burn fat, should provide decent energy/appetite suppression, and some ingredients (olive leaf, gingerols) are tremendous for overall health

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Forskolin95
Invictus -Iron Legion
VIIKT -Iron legion

All no stim, but all three of those are studied ingredients that will help improve your metabolism, lower cortisol, and get rid of stubborn fat

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just checked this out; looks great! Thanks.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just checked this out; looks great! Thanks.
Those are good options. Another one to check out is muscle sculptor or alpha lean-7. Although alpha lean-7 is higher on the stims.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d suggest this as well. Norcodrene and Alphamine are my past favorites too and this seems to fit the bill pretty well.

The caffeine, theacrine, and dynamine combo gets me going and provides a boost but doesn’t punch me in the face.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just ordered the new Ignit3 and will be stacking with Lipomorph and DCP.

Edit: for clarification, Lipomorph and DCP won’t be run at the same time.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Purge sports stim free fat burner looks pretty loaded.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've been using WG Nutrition Thermo-Vol for about 5-6 weeks now and it's definitely legit. Just bought another bottle to extend my run to 3 months. It's stim free but the dosages of everything are on point.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Non stim but SNS lean edge and/or TTA-500 are great to use with just about any level of stim... you could add some Yohimbine2.5 to your comfort level or even just basic SNS caffeine tabs

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One cap of Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite is about 130 mg of caffeine and right about on point. Also at that dose a $16 bottle will last 3 months

I also miss Myokem Pyroxamine but the new bottles have gotten expensive.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bulk synephrine is also a cheap option from Swanson or SNS, as are carnitine based products. There’s many to choose from, most of which are caffeine free. Easily stackable with a soda or whichever lower caffeine fat burner you find

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
One cap of Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite is about 130 mg of caffeine and right about on point. Also at that dose a $16 bottle will last 3 months

I also miss Myokem Pyroxamine but the new bottles have gotten expensive.
Yeah but 1 cap doesn’t get you squat for the rest of the ingredients... so it’s now just a very expensive caffeine pill...

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS higenamine, SNS TTA-500 and reduce xt really helps with cortisol.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SNS higenamine, SNS TTA-500 and reduce xt really helps with cortisol.
Everytime I've ran reduce xt it has helped me lean out. Really enjoy the product.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Anyone point me to some tta?
I’m not seeing any site with any... maybe eBay or post in the auction section.

I know we are currently working to source more for another run but don’t have a definitive timeline

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Forskolin95
Invictus -Iron Legion
VIIKT -Iron legion

All no stim, but all three of those are studied ingredients that will help improve your metabolism, lower cortisol, and get rid of stubborn fat
Invictus/vii-kt is a great non-stim stack.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m not seeing any site with any... maybe eBay or post in the auction section.

I know we are currently working to source more for another run but don’t have a definitive timeline
I have one bottle left. Haven't ran it in long time.

Best way? With food, w/o, timing etc?