Low/No-Stim Nootropic Preworkouts?

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Maybe this is a weird question.

But I’ll ask it anyway!

I see Bucked Up has a pre that they say is high-stim and nootropic.

Most low-no stim preworkouts emphasize the pump factor, but are there some you’ve tried that are more geared toward focus and nootropic effects?

Thanks in advance!

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Paging @sns8778 ... do you have any of that Candy Corn Focus XT left?

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
I don't see cotton candy but there is 3 other flavors.

Saw this on his website and now I can’t get it out of my head 😂

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Maybe this is a weird question.

But I’ll ask it anyway!

I see Bucked Up has a pre that they say is high-stim and nootropic.

Most low-no stim preworkouts emphasize the pump factor, but are there some you’ve tried that are more geared toward focus and nootropic effects?

Thanks in advance!
Focus XT is a great option for a pre-workout if you're wanting to emphasize focus and nootropic effects. And if you do want something to enhance pumps, it stacks great with VasoForce XT.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Paging @sns8778 ... do you have any of that Candy Corn Focus XT left?
I'm sorry but we are completely out of stock on it at this time.

The good news though is that we do have a flavor facility working to help try to match the flavor of it. So if we can get it right, it will be available again.

To further explain - there's a lot more to flavoring products than some people think. There are many flavor companies and some of them have dozens of different variants of a certain flavor. The flavor we were using for Focus XT Candy Corn got discontinued - that's a risk you run with off the wall flavors like this haha. So finding another one that tasted the same or as good isn't as easy as one may think. But we're working on it and I love the flavor myself so if at all possible, will definitely try to get it back available :)

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry but we are completely out of stock on it at this time.

The good news though is that we do have a flavor facility working to help try to match the flavor of it. So if we can get it right, it will be available again.

To further explain - there's a lot more to flavoring products than some people think. There are many flavor companies and some of them have dozens of different variants of a certain flavor. The flavor we were using for Focus XT Candy Corn got discontinued - that's a risk you run with off the wall flavors like this haha. So finding another one that tasted the same or as good isn't as easy as one may think. But we're working on it and I love the flavor myself so if at all possible, will definitely try to get it back available :)
Thanks for the reply! I love to support fellow Virginians when possible, so Focus XT looks awesome.

The Alien version... just a flavor theme thing, or is there something different about the formula?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the reply! I love to support fellow Virginians when possible, so Focus XT looks awesome.

The Alien version... just a flavor theme thing, or is there something different about the formula?
Thank you as well.

The Alien Series was just a funny concept that we introduced back when the whole storm area 51 was going around. It was just a way to have fun with some labels and flavor names but people really seemed to get a laugh out of it so it just became a permanent part of the naming on those flavors. There's no formula difference with them.

Since you're from Virginia, you might get a laugh out of this - so I'm from Danville which is right on the VA/NC line. I was taking a group of kids to the Sunflower Fields up past Charlottesville and we thought of the Alien Series on the drive up. So it was me, a friend that's a graphic artist and jeep load of hyper teenagers with a sense of humor throwing out names that would be funny for Alien Series flavors. So the flavors were actually figured out based on what we thought cool names would be.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Thank you as well.

The Alien Series was just a funny concept that we introduced back when the whole storm area 51 was going around. It was just a way to have fun with some labels and flavor names but people really seemed to get a laugh out of it so it just became a permanent part of the naming on those flavors. There's no formula difference with them.

Since you're from Virginia, you might get a laugh out of this - so I'm from Danville which is right on the VA/NC line. I was taking a group of kids to the Sunflower Fields up past Charlottesville and we thought of the Alien Series on the drive up. So it was me, a friend that's a graphic artist and jeep load of hyper teenagers with a sense of humor throwing out names that would be funny for Alien Series flavors. So the flavors were actually figured out based on what we thought cool names would be.
Ha! That’s a funny story! I live just north of Charlottesville and drive through Danville when I visit in-laws in NC and GA.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
But we're working on it and I love the flavor myself so if at all possible, will definitely try to get it back available
Good to know! I love Candy Corn in general so I will need to try this if you guys get the flavor right and back in stock!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We used to make a Noopept product so I'm not against Noopept at all.

But I want to add a warning here for people buying it as a nasal spray to be careful.

The Noopept made into nasal spray form here in the US isn't like some company with legit production equipment making it into a nasal spray, its a homemade type thing and a lot can go wrong with a process like that so I just worry about people's safety.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i love candy corn myself .. until that gets made .. try the new alien series or i saw some rocket pop and blueberry flavor in stock on some sites as well .. great stuff.