Low mood

Djhotrock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I am currently on rad 140, s4 and 250mg test per week for a test base

I'm around week 10 now and feel drained is this normal?

I train early morning before work but overtime is on so I am starting at 6am so at gym at 4am and not sleeping the best! I still get around 6-7 hours but wake up few times through the night

I do push pull legs at gym 6 days a week so probs not getting enough rest so going to have few days off gym and try and get my sleep better

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sleep is king.

6 days a week lifting, is a lot.
Upper / Lower / Cardio/Core Upper / Lower…would get you in the gym 5 days with Saturday and Sunday for rest, cardio, outdoor walks, whatever 🤷‍♂️

Djhotrock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sleep is king.

6 days a week lifting, is a lot.
Upper / Lower / Cardio/Core Upper / Lower…would get you in the gym 5 days with Saturday and Sunday for rest, cardio, outdoor walks, whatever 🤷‍♂️
yeh i agree mate but try to work muscle group twice a week doing push pull legs and the fact my eyes ping open around 3.30am means might aswell get up rather than lay in bed but defo need bit of rest i think

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
10 weeks,…might be time to call it, on the sarm run. How’d you like the rad140?

Djhotrock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
10 weeks,…might be time to call it, on the sarm run. How’d you like the rad140?
ive been loving it really felt great just seem to have hit a wall, i have half a 30ml bottle left of each so 2 weeks worth left, but have enough test to run me up till a holiday i have end of September, do i stop the sarms and just run test till i go away?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am currently on rad 140, s4 and 250mg test per week for a test base

I'm around week 10 now and feel drained is this normal?

I train early morning before work but overtime is on so I am starting at 6am so at gym at 4am and not sleeping the best! I still get around 6-7 hours but wake up few times through the night

I do push pull legs at gym 6 days a week so probs not getting enough rest so going to have few days off gym and try and get my sleep better
Yea bro you need some rest. I would definitely take a deload after week 12. How long did you plan on running this cycle

Djhotrock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yea bro you need some rest. I would definitely take a deload after week 12. How long did you plan on running this cycle
cycle was planned for 12 weeks, but then some people said run test till i go away at end of september?
So was planning on doing sarms and test for 12 weeks which will take me to mid august then continue 250mg test right up till i go away at end of september then pct as soon as i get back as going away for a week

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
cycle was planned for 12 weeks, but then some people said run test till i go away at end of september?
So was planning on doing sarms and test for 12 weeks which will take me to mid august then continue 250mg test right up till i go away at end of september then pct as soon as i get back as going away for a week
Then maybe take a deload after week 12 and then get back to it until you leave

Djhotrock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Then maybe take a deload after week 12 and then get back to it until you leave
well i was thinking no training rest of week to try and get some energy back, i have a local 10k running event this sunday so deload till then and do race and see how i am to get back in gym next week? this will be a 5 day deload from lifting weights, but continue cycle and then keeping running test till i go away?

how does this sound to you mate?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
well i was thinking no training rest of week to try and get some energy back, i have a local 10k running event this sunday so deload till then and do race and see how i am to get back in gym next week? this will be a 5 day deload from lifting weights, but continue cycle and then keeping running test till i go away?

how does this sound to you mate?
It's what I would do

Djhotrock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
An old Dominican baseball player (I forget his name) had a long career and was in great shape when he retired. When asked his secret he said: Work hard, eat harder, rest hardest. Sounds like you need the rest part.
Yeh currently going down that route mate and having good few days out of gym

Maybe I should change my workout plan rather than push pull legs twice a week would I benefit more from doing less?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeh currently going down that route mate and having good few days out of gym

Maybe I should change my workout plan rather than push pull legs twice a week would I benefit more from doing less?
You totally should. Try a bro split for like a month or atleast cut down on the sets/reps/ exercises if you wanna keep doing ppl