Low Libido during cycle (Test/Tren/Mast/Var)

bigmoe70

Awards
Hey guys so this is how my cycle looks:

Weeks 1-16: Test cyp 750mg/week
Weeks 1-8: Tren ace 150mg eod
Weeks 9-16: Masteron 150mg eod
Weeks 9-16: Anavar 80mg a day

Also been using HCG at 250IU twice a week and Aromasin 25mg EOD. I'm on week 13 and my libido was through the roof for the first couple months. But the last few weeks my libido has gone down significantly.

I was thinking of dropping the Aromasin and upping my HCG to 500IU twice a week for a few weeks leading up to PCT. What does everyone think? Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Bnbabt611

Awards
The best route would be to get bloodwork and take the guessing game out of it; however, I realize that is sometimes easier said than done. Based on your cycle, you are off the tren and only on cyp/mast/anavar. The masteron exhibits some anti-aromatase activity, so that combined with aromasin may have knocked your estrogen too low. If you drop the aromasin and bump up the HCG, you should increase your estro and see a change within a week to 10 days. If that helps, then you can assume it was from low estro. The problem is low estro and high estro sides are similar so you may be making an existing problem worse or fixing the problem.