Low LH/FSH, how to increase on cycle?

Warbeast

Awards
Gentlemen,

Looking for some input here... I am 32 and have been on TRT 2-3 years. I decided to run a higher dose test cycle the last few months, and recently decided to add a little more in. currently running:

test e- 250 mg 2x weekly
Test prop- 50 mg 2x weekly
turinabol- 60mg ED (started last week)
NPP- 100mg 3x weekly (just started)
Letro- .5 mg once a weekly
HCG- 250 iu 2x weekly

I got my blood work prior to starting the turinabol and NPP. Levels show:

Test: 942
Free test: 39.3
Estradiol: 13.9
Prolactin: 15.3
LH: .1
FSH: .1

I am thinking I should add in some cabergoline to drop the prolactin a bit. I have been feeling unmotivated and think that must be the issue, considering my test levels are high. My question for you all is in regards to my low LH/ FSH levels. My wife has expressed she would like to get pregnant again, and it has not been going well. The blood work seems to indicate that the issue could be my low LH and FSH. Is there a way to raise this without ceasing the gear I am running all together? Perhaps increase the HCG? Any thoughts or help would be appreciated.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You're gonna need to drop back down to a TRT dose. I doubt you're gonna get those numbers up on nandrolone.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wouldn’t expect anything to bring them up on cycle. HCG actually acts more or less as a mimicker of LH. It could potentially lower LH, not raise it. Your best bet would be to get off the gear.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Possibly stinging nettle root extract...? Forget the literature atm but some lower shbg and also raise lh/fsh a bit.
But if you're gonna get off the test or stay on low dose trt (75mg-100mg/wk) then maybe just use hcg & hmg to get the lady preggers and then be dine with it.

Warbeast

Awards
Possibly stinging nettle root extract...? Forget the literature atm but some lower shbg and also raise lh/fsh a bit.
But if you're gonna get off the test or stay on low dose trt (75mg-100mg/wk) then maybe just use hcg & hmg to get the lady preggers and then be dine with it.
Mind if I DM you about the HMG?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I often suggest menopure