Low LH and FSH after getting off TRT and clomid for 6 weeks. any suggestion?

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
1 year on TRT, got off for fertility reasons. ran enclomiphene 25 mg daily for 6 weeks and got bloodwork back.

FSH and LH are remarkably low. feeling discouraged. Any advice?

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
give it some time, not gonna recover overnight after a year of being "on". were you on HCG?

try fadogia agrestis

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Get on HCG. Plus, recovery is not the same for everyone. I would say start with 1000iU HCG e3d for 2-3 weeks along with Clomid and you may want to think about adding some natural boosters along.

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Get on HCG. Plus, recovery is not the same for everyone. I would say start with 1000iU HCG e3d for 2-3 weeks along with Clomid and you may want to think about adding some natural boosters along.
isnt HCG suppressive? I have HCG on hand, just havent used it while off TRT. I would use it on and off TRT, but for the last year I was on, I was not using it. Still have a prescription, though

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
isnt HCG suppressive? I have HCG on hand, just havent used it while off TRT. I would use it on and off TRT, but for the last year I was on, I was not using it. Still have a prescription, though
What HCG would help is to stimulate your LH and in turn signal your testes to produce natural testosterone and sperms. Since you're off TRT due to fertility reason, HCG should be able to help. I am not sure in what way you meant it to be suppressive.