Low Free T, High SHBG. is TRT a good choice?

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My values:
Total Testosterone Serum: 441 ng/dL (264 - 916)
Free Testosterone: 8.9 pg/mL (9.3 - 26.5)
Sex Hormone Binding Glob, Serum: 59.2 High nmol/L (16.5 - 55.9)
Estradiol, Sensitive 10.0 pg/mL (8.0 - 35.0)
TSH: 1.180 uIU/mL (0.450 - 4.500)

Cycloman

Awards
  • Established
Yes. Your free T is horribly low. You would absolutely benefit from TRT. The High SHBG just means that you may have to take more than 100 mgs per week but that’s not an issue.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Shbg rises as a response to pro inflammatory insult on the body. I am seeing it more and more. I have been studying this for over decade no one is looking at obvious. We are collecting data now from numerous cases with hopes of possible publishing a study on it. Reduce cellular and Gi inflammation as well as toxicity at cellular level it will drop seen it happen on number of occasions

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Shbg rises as a response to pro inflammatory insult on the body. I am seeing it more and more. I have been studying this for over decade no one is looking at obvious. We are collecting data now from numerous cases with hopes of possible publishing a study on it. Reduce cellular and Gi inflammation as well as toxicity at cellular level it will drop seen it happen on number of occasions
How do you suggest I do this.?

D.wahl

Awards
This is my case as well. I started TRT last week and already feel better.

D.wahl

Awards
For years I tested from 600-800 in TT and from .7-5 FT. Many Drs denied TRT and only looked at the TT.

I finally found a doc that understands my lifestyle and decent diet and says my FT will never increase to the point of avg even with a solid diet i.e Paleo w/liver cleanser, Boron, and stinging nettles.

He started me on 120mg test cyp, 1000iu of hcg, and Anastrozole (Arimedex) per week.

My first pi was last Thursday, maybe placebo, but I felt "on" and better than before my first pin.

I have used PEDs in the past (18 years ago) but, I remember the "on" feeling. It is similar.

I wish the US prescribed proviron because that is known to lower SBGH dramtically, and that is exactly what I need.

I've read that a high SBGH could be related to liver health. That's my next check. I'll keep you posted.

Hope this helps, I'm here for any questions

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
For years I tested from 600-800 in TT and from .7-5 FT. Many Drs denied TRT and only looked at the TT.

I finally found a doc that understands my lifestyle and decent diet and says my FT will never increase to the point of avg even with a solid diet i.e Paleo w/liver cleanser, Boron, and stinging nettles.

He started me on 120mg test cyp, 1000iu of hcg, and Anastrozole (Arimedex) per week.

My first pi was last Thursday, maybe placebo, but I felt "on" and better than before my first pin.

I have used PEDs in the past (18 years ago) but, I remember the "on" feeling. It is similar.

I wish the US prescribed proviron because that is known to lower SBGH dramtically, and that is exactly what I need.

I've read that a high SBGH could be related to liver health. That's my next check. I'll keep you posted.

Hope this helps, I'm here for any questions
Did TRT lower your SHBG?

also I read the same. my liver values are very healthy though. also read that high SHBG it could be related to thyroid health

D.wahl

Awards
Haven't checked yet, only on week 1. Alot of studies show that trt increases free test though. Additionally, I'm not sure if hcgneeds the free test but I know it enables your body to keep producing test through therapy.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Haven't checked yet, only on week 1. Alot of studies show that trt increases free test though. Additionally, I'm not sure if hcgneeds the free test but I know it enables your body to keep producing test through therapy.
But overall feeling a lot better?

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Need proper case history review , symptoms and labs to know what next steps

Fatigue. Lower sex drive. But no erection issues just not really in the mood as much. If i want to, i can get it up and going no problem. Also anxiety and depression

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Fatigue. Lower sex drive. But no erection issues just not really in the mood as much. If i want to, i can get it up and going no problem. Also anxiety and depression
That is not history. History is where pathology is often found where the patients tells the doctor their diagnosis if they listen ...
Over training, not eat carbs Keto diet? Too
many unknown variables to consider ...