Low Free T, Average Total, High SHBG... what should I do?

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just got bloodwork back:
Total Testosterone: 511 ng/dl (246-916)
Free Testosterone: 8.2 pg/ml (9.3-26.5)
Estradiol, sensitive: 15.3 pg/ml (8.0-35)
SHBG: 78.2 nmol/L (16.5-55.9)
LH: 4.3 mIU/mlL (1.7-8.6)
any ideas what I can do? or what might be causing this?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Suggest to fix your gut through proper evaluation with GI MAPS test or Organic acid testing by Great Plains labs. My shbg was 60 now 18. Secret was identifying the hidden drivers then controlling the inflammation response while addressing root cause. It’s not an easy task by any means. There are no protocols follow either..

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mr Matrix, could explain how SHBG relates to the gut? Your posts are so good that I dont even know if I'm asking a simple question or if I'm asking too much for a free forum response LOL

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Control inflammation you address shbg.
Simple concept

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Word. What changes did u have to make? Is this a standard gluten issue for u or was their more to it?
Cleared pathogens, mold along with heavy metals then work on supporting pathways.

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Are you on TRT/what’s your dose?
Not on TRT. waiting to go on since the issue is really between high SHBG and low Free T. Exploring other options before I jump on the lifelong commitment

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cleared pathogens, mold along with heavy metals then work on supporting pathways.
Can this be accomplished by using activated charcoal to clear the gut ?

Last edited:

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Just got bloodwork back:
Total Testosterone: 511 ng/dl (246-916)
Free Testosterone: 8.2 pg/ml (9.3-26.5)
Estradiol, sensitive: 15.3 pg/ml (8.0-35)
SHBG: 78.2 nmol/L (16.5-55.9)
LH: 4.3 mIU/mlL (1.7-8.6)
any ideas what I can do? or what might be causing this?
have you had a liver panel or thyroid panel done?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Can this be accomplished by using activated charcoal to clear the gut ?
I am a master of using binders in different pathologies in cases for several years. I just do not give a out all my secrets :). Many I can not as I am under multiple non disclosures..

Charcoal is a weak binder within a low absorption volume and it will grab just about anything including supplements. It would not be my first choice that’s for damn sure.

I suggest you first read Toxic by Dr Neil Nathan, Md. This is probably one of the most well written book to date into chronic health issues we are all suffering looking at the big picture. What I have been advocating for well over a decade. Neil and I have worked in colloboration with complex cases with very successful out comes.

Second read Dirty Gene by Dr Ben Lynch. Ben and I have been colleagues for close to 7 years sharing and collaborating on a lot of the current trends used in genetic today.

We just recently had a case where there was a clinical gh deficiency by AMA standards that resulted in using medical prescribe gh. After removing the mercury from his mouth, we stopped the gh and levels returns to the upper 1/3 of the range. Right now we are peeling him off testosterone having started base of 200. Through years of pain stacking research we have found back door mechanism to awaking the LH and keeping aromatase in check while in the process. We hope to achieve a level of 500-600 total testosterone with out an medical intervention at the age of 54. We have the research to validate and support our approach. If successful we hope to be able to replicate it with others.

I have few other clinical trials we are working on looking at how to restore the HPTA. I have a few doctors experimenting on themselves now reporting very positive feed back

I am currently mentoring another practitoner who has isolated loop holes in biochemical pathways challengiNg safety of glyphosate metabolism through excretion in the kidneys. Talking about dancing with the devil ..

Currently, I am blessed to be sitting at the forefront of helping provide research into genetic, mitochondria, endocrine and other areas of chronic illness in medicine. Also Not making a bad living doing it.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
500 total test is decent. I tested at that at age 28 and was fine with it. I didnt get free test done back that. I didnt go on trt untill I tried 1.5 years with an endo, to get them up, and they wouldnt go above 250.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established