Low E2 with no AI on Test Cyp cycle

boo99

boo99

Awards
Just curious why would my E2 be only 15 while on 5th week of Test Cyp cycle, 500mg/week

Test on lab was >3000

Which is dope but wouldn't the E2 be sky high with that test amount

Not even taking the asin I have or did I take any at all.

Thanks

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd retest to confirm. Any chance your supplier included an AI in solution?

boo99

boo99

Awards
I'd retest to confirm. Any chance your supplier included an AI in solution?
Ok will retest. Thanks.

No AI in it cause all of us get an AI from this supplier but good point there.

PhoenixGamer

Awards
Something is wrong. Post your labs. Your E2 should be through the roof.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Was it a sensitive estrogen test? I know the serum tests are always inaccurate. No other compounds other than the test?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Was it a sensitive estrogen test? I know the serum tests are always inaccurate. No other compounds other than the test?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Something is wrong. Post your labs. Your E2 should be through the roof.
That is not exactly true. Some people metabolize test very well and won’t need an AI up high test. It’s clearly not normal that his E is LOW though.

boo99

boo99

Awards
That is not exactly true. Some people metabolize test very well and won’t need an AI up high test. It’s clearly not normal that his E is LOW though.
I agree is kind of abnormal so I'll be repeating it this week. If my doctor will write the order.

Seems he's all "Im not treating you now" kind of attitude when labs came in however we had a good talk about me pinning before and got the usual lecture... but he's since taken a 180° turn

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I agree is kind of abnormal so I'll be repeating it this week. If my doctor will write the order.

Seems he's all "Im not treating you now" kind of attitude when labs came in however we had a good talk about me pinning before and got the usual lecture... but he's since taken a 180° turn
Which isn’t very surprising.. where are you from?

boo99

boo99

Awards
Which isn’t very surprising.. where are you from?
LA and lift at Gold's Venice so imma look for an MD near there. Got to be MDs in that area that are chill. That area is super anabolic lol

PhoenixGamer

Awards
No. He may tolerate a higher E2 number, but the body WILL aromatize to a significant extent once testosterone levels go beyond 1,200ng/dL. It is impossible for an E2 to remain in normal range with high test dosages. But, you would be correct that some people don't need an AI even on these high doses. However, their E2 levels would be very high proportionally to the amount of test used.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No. He may tolerate a higher E2 number, but the body WILL aromatize to a significant extent once testosterone levels go beyond 1,200ng/dL. It is impossible for an E2 to remain in normal range with high test dosages. But, you would be correct that some people don't need an AI even on these high doses. However, their E2 levels would be very high proportionally to the amount of test used.
It is impossible? I will not start an argument with you but we completly disagree and there’s multiple bloodworks showing otherwise.

PhoenixGamer

Awards
It is impossible? I will not start an argument with you but we completly disagree and there’s multiple bloodworks showing otherwise.
Correct. We'll agree to disagree. I stand by my statement.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Correct. We'll agree to disagree. I stand by my statement.
Your words mean nothing to me I don’t even know who you are. My last bloodworks on a cruise dose of 250mg showed 1550ish TT and E at 33. Exactly where my values always are on a cruise. Plenty people here have similar values on a cruise while other people aromatize heavily on low doses such as 150mg weekly.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LA and lift at Gold's Venice so imma look for an MD near there. Got to be MDs in that area that are chill. That area is super anabolic lol
You may have thought about this ... If you are friendly with any other members, you could ask them for recommendations.

PhoenixGamer

Awards
Your words mean nothing to me I don’t even know who you are. My last bloodworks on a cruise dose of 250mg showed 1550ish TT and E at 33. Exactly where my values always are on a cruise. Plenty people here have similar values on a cruise while other people aromatize heavily on low doses such as 150mg weekly.
Then you are using underdosed Testosterone if 250mg per week only has you at 1550. You have exceptional genetics though if this is legit that have those Test:E2 ratios if not taking any AI.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Then you are using underdosed Testosterone if 250mg per week only has you at 1550. You have exceptional genetics though if this is legit that have those Test:E2 ratios if not taking any AI.
Look up Syn Pharma, most respected Canadian lab , most bought and most used by Canadian pro. They get tested by users daily and nobody can deny their reputation which is 19 years+ of flawless gear.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I completly agree with you it’s out of the ordinary and I didn’t say it was a regular thing, I simply didn’t agree with you that it’s IMPOSSIBLE.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just like genetics play a part in aromitization, they also play a part in how much added Testosterone will up a person's Test levels when checked.

Last edited:

PhoenixGamer

Awards
Just like genetics play a part in atomization, they also play a part in how much added Testosterone will up a person's Test levels when checked.
This is agree with. There are people that do require more testosterone to reach the same testosterone level as another.
However, I still stand by my statement that 99.9% of the time, very high Testosterone levels will also elevate Estradiol proportionally to the dose/test level achieved unless some sort of AI is used, be it drug or natural supplement ie (DIM, etc.)

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is agree with. There are people that do require more testosterone to reach the same testosterone level as another.
However, I still stand by my statement that 99.9% of the time, very high Testosterone levels will also elevate Estradiol proportionally to the dose/test level achieved unless some sort of AI is used, be it drug or natural supplement ie (DIM, etc.)
Now that you change your words I do agree with you.

PhoenixGamer

Awards
I completly agree with you it’s out of the ordinary and I didn’t say it was a regular thing, I simply didn’t agree with you that it’s IMPOSSIBLE.
It is likely underdosed. I have used Test. Cyp. from Walgreens pharmacy and 100mg, divided in (50mg E3.5D) per week puts me at ~1,200ng/dL.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It is likely underdosed. I have used Test. Cyp. from Walgreens pharmacy and 100mg, divided in (50mg E3.5D) per week puts me at ~1,200ng/dL.
Just the fact you mention Syn being underdosed makes you ignorant. Let’s end this conversation. It’s so ignorant to point out a certain amount puts you at a certain level so it makes different experiences underdosed if they are not having the same results. Laughable... go look a bit into the forums there’s plenty plenty people who need 200mg just to get to 800ish (Pharma grade
From trt, Is this underdosed too?) some people need as much as 250 for a trt dose, some need as low as 100mg for trt. Let’s end this conversation.

PhoenixGamer

Awards
Just the fact you mention Syn being underdosed makes you ignorant. Let’s end this conversation
That isn't being ignorant. It is merely an observation based on evidence. In this case, my own test levels on 100mg weekly on Test. Cyp. The only way I can prove it, is if you switched to Test. Cyp. from a pharmacy. No need to get mad.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Btw : my trt script from the doc is 150mg which puts me highish-end of range, does that also make me unormal and make his test underdosed?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That isn't being ignorant. It is merely an observation based on evidence. In this case, my own test levels on 100mg weekly on Test. Cyp. The only way I can prove it, is if you switched to Test. Cyp. from a pharmacy. No need to get mad.
You are comparing two humans as an evidence. It is absurdly stupid. There’s people on this forum with a 200mg script from their doc to put them around 900. My script is 150mg which puts me around 850-900.

PhoenixGamer

Awards
You are comparing two humans as an evidence. It is absurdly stupid. There’s people on this forum with a 200mg script from their doc to put them around 900. My script is 150mg which puts me around 850-900.
I agreed that different doses puts people at different test levels. And that some need more to reach the same test level. So why are you using Syn test, if you can get pharmacy test? Your SHBG must be low, which is why you need a lot more to reach a higher test level.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It depends man. On a lot of factors.

1500 at 250mg per week sounds about right to me. I would be sitting at those numbers

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well obviously their test is underdosed 😈
😆

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

1500 at 250mg per week sounds about right to me. I would be sitting at those numbers
I can’t remember which chart I’ve seen and where but 1500-1600 TT on 250mg test is above average so it’s certainly not being a bad "responder" as this guy make it to be. Such levels on 250mg with estrogen in range without Ai Is actually what I call pretty good genetics.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's a mistake. You simply would not have 3000 levels of test and post a 15 for e2, sensitive or not. That would actually be shitty genetics because estrogen is very important.

PhoenixGamer

Awards

What is your SHBG level? 250mg would likely put me over 3,000 ng/dL. Lol.

PhoenixGamer

Awards
It's a mistake. You simply would not have 3000 levels of test and post a 15 for e2, sensitive or not. That would actually be shitty genetics because estrogen is very important.
Yep. Something is wrong. He is either posting some other estrogen ie Estrone, not Estradiol, or a lab error. OR, he is on an AI of some kind...

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What you’re saying right now is as dumb as if someone very very strong was saying wow your 1rm on squat is 650? I could EASILY do 975 on a bad day. It doesn’t make 650 a bad squat. If 250mg puts you at 3000+ you’re in the 1% of the society and your case is EXTREMELY RARE. you obviously aren’t super well documented. Go look at worldwide charts and test dosages. Go see the average levels of men’s at 100,150,250,300,500. A fair amount of males need 500 to reach 3000+.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
ShBG has nothing to do with total test....it only controls how much FREE test is available

PhoenixGamer

Awards
What you’re saying right now is as dumb as if someone very very strong was saying wow your 1rm on squat is 650? I could EASILY do 975 on a bad day. It doesn’t make 650 a bad squat. If 250mg puts you at 3000+ you’re in the 1% of the society and your case is EXTREMELY RARE. you obviously aren’t super well documented. Go look at worldwide charts and test dosages. Go see the average levels of men’s at 100,150,250,300,500. A fair amount of males need 500 to reach 3000+.
I would agree I am in the smaller percentage of males that would get a level that high with a dose like that. However, I would surmise that 250mg would put an average male at closer to 2,000 at least. Again, SHBG is the great equalizer variable here.

PhoenixGamer

Awards
ShBG has nothing to do with total test....it only controls how much FREE test is available
Nope. That is incorrect. Low SHBG WILL prevent a total test level from getting as high compared to if it were normal/high.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope. That is incorrect. Low SHBG WILL prevent a total test level from getting as high compared to if it were normal/high.
No, you are wrong.

I figured it was known around here, but seems not. SHBG simply transports test, DHT, and estrogen (amongst other hormones) and when so, they are considered "bound" and unavailable for the body to use as intended, or "free". Bound and free add up to "total" test. SHBG does not control total test, only what is available as free.

SHBG is important here though. The reason is because it attaches to estrogen as well and when SHBG is excessively high, it can lower estrogen as well. So low and high SHBG is not good- it's all balance.

There literally is nothing that can be surmised in this thread without labs, anything beyond that is a guess. He only has total test and e2 and we don't even know what test he took for e2.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I'm surprised you have been on here for 10 years, and don't know more...

PhoenixGamer

Awards
No, you are wrong.

I figured it was known around here, but seems not. SHBG simply transports test, DHT, and estrogen (amongst other hormones) and when so, they are considered "bound" and unavailable for the body to use as intended, or "free". Bound and free add up to "total" test. SHBG does not control total test, only what is available as free.

SHBG is important here though. The reason is because it attaches to estrogen as well and when SHBG is excessively high, it can lower estrogen as well. So low and high SHBG is not good- it's all balance.

There literally is nothing that can be surmised in this thread without labs, anything beyond that is a guess. He only has total test and e2 and we don't even know what test he took for e2.
You are the one that is mistaken. You are correct about the Free Test being high in the low SHBG case.
However, take two giant groups of males, one group with SHBG of 10 and one group with SHBG of 30; Administer 100mg of test. cyp. per week. I'd bet every cent in my bank account that you'd see an almost exact trend across both groups. The low SHBG group will not have anywhere near as high Total test as the SHBG 30 group. Guaranteed. This is very well known. SHBG does not 'lower estrogen'. You are correct that it binds estrogen and can cause low E2 symptoms, but the level will not be affected in the bloodstream. Example, E2 of 25 w/SHBG of 50+ would likely cause low E2 symptoms.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You are the one that is mistaken. You are correct about the Free Test being high in the low SHBG case.
However, take two giant groups of males, one group with SHBG of 10 and one group with SHBG of 30; Administer 100mg of test. cyp. per week. I'd bet every cent in my bank account that you'd see an almost exact trend across both groups. The low SHBG group will not have anywhere near as high Total test as the SHBG 30 group. Guaranteed. This is very well known. SHBG does not 'lower estrogen'. You are correct that it binds estrogen and can cause low E2 symptoms, but the level will not be affected in the bloodstream. Example, E2 of 25 w/SHBG of 50+ would likely cause low E2 symptoms.
Just the fact you say "I bet" "I’d bet that this would happen" says that you have absolutely nothing but your own thoughts to back this up. You’re assuming things. Your whole paragraph is assumptions that are false. I dare you to find studies and proofs that says youre right. Anything except "I bet that if you take a giant group of males this would happen" lol.. you won’t. While I could find 25 studies backing up what kisaj said.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A high SHBG level means that it is likely that less free testosterone is available to your tissues than is indicated by the total testosterone test. A low SHBG level means that more of the total testosterone is bioavailable and not bound to SHBG.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
A high SHBG level means that it is likely that less free testosterone is available to your tissues than is indicated by the total testosterone test. A low SHBG level means that more of the total testosterone is bioavailable and not bound to SHBG.
Yes. You would be surprised what Gamer knows though...

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes. You would be surprised what Gamer knows though...
It’s simply because people read what they want to read. My last little paragraph is exactly what’s really going on with it but I think je interpreted it the wrong way.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just the fact you say "I bet" "I’d bet that this would happen" says that you have absolutely nothing but your own thoughts to back this up. You’re assuming things. Your whole paragraph is assumptions that are false. I dare you to find studies and proofs that says youre right. Anything except "I bet that if you take a giant group of males this would happen" lol.. you won’t. While I could find 25 studies backing up what kisaj said.
Saved me a lot of typing. lol

PhoenixGamer

Awards
It comes down to the dosage of Test used. My example of the groups w/Low and High SHBG still stands. It depends on what is meant by 'High' and 'Low. A SHBG of 30-50 would be normal to high normal and this individual will have a much higher total test, when compared to someone below SHBG of 30. However, yes you are correct that if a person had a very high SHBG of say 60+, then they would have a very low Free Testosterone level. But, again this person would have an even higher total test level than the 30-50 SHBG person. I'm done talking about this.

boo99

boo99

Awards
Yep. Something is wrong. He is either posting some other estrogen ie Estrone, not Estradiol, or a lab error. OR, he is on an AI of some kind...

No AI whatsoever was taken though I have asin. Why would I say I didn't in a post. I ain't that phuckin stupid brah. LOL

You may have thought about this ... If you are friendly with any other members, you could ask them for recommendations.
Yes I did and will do. Thanks.