LOW E2 on Aromasin/Exemestane 500mgs Test E/Wk

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

This isnt my first rodeo. Quick background, I've been on these boards for years and done several designer steroid cycles and a couple injectable. Sitting currently at 5' 8" - 9" around 205lbs and 29 years old.

My question is about my aromasin dosage. I was only on 300mgs Test E/wk and had high E at 54pg/ml (ref range 7.6-42.6) . Puffy nipples and bloat.

I was taking 12.5mgs aromasin EOD. I upped the dosage to 25mgs ED when I bumped my Test E up to 500mgs/wk. My current bloodwork came back on the sensitive estrogen test at: 7.9pg/ml (ref 8-35pg/ml). Now creaky joints, lower sex drive.

I have never used aromasin before and since my estrogen is tanked I was wondering what you guys would suggest? Should I take a week off of aromasin to let my estrogen build back up and then come in at a lower dose? I really appreciate the help!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would just go 25mg eod or 12.5mg ed and see how that works.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
I would just go 25mg eod or 12.5mg ed and see how that works.

Thanks for the help man. Do you think I should wait a week before I take anymore so that my estrogen can recover? I was thinking 12.5 ed after that

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good advice from Guru but I'd lay off the AI let estro recover and run 12.5mgs whenever nipps feel sensitive or bloat. Aromasin can be tricky sometimes especially if it's RC.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Good advice from Guru but I'd lay off the AI let estro recover and run 12.5mgs whenever nipps feel sensitive or bloat. Aromasin can be tricky sometimes especially if it's RC.
Thanks man. Yeah it is tricky for sure. I would like to avoid getting bad puffy nips and bloat again. I am a high converter to estrogen unfortunately.

Anyone else have any personal experience with this?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the help man. Do you think I should wait a week before I take anymore so that my estrogen can recover? I was thinking 12.5 ed after that
Yeah if its low I'd give it at least a week to come back up... Use ai sparingly. So many people,see estro sides then go overkill with the ai and end up crashing e2.

Take a lower dose at first if it's not working well enough bump it up. Once its starts to get it under control drop the dosage to less frequency to "control" it. This has been my experience with how to use an ai properly.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I personally don’t think you’d need to completely drop the ai, but I wouldn’t overthink it

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Yeah if its low I'd give it at least a week to come back up... Use ai sparingly. So many people,see estro sides then go overkill with the ai and end up crashing e2.

Take a lower dose at first if it's not working well enough bump it up. Once its starts to get it under control drop the dosage to less frequency to "control" it. This has been my experience with how to use an ai properly.
Thanks man! I have never used aromasin so it has been a learning process for sure

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
I personally don’t think you’d need to completely drop the ai, but I wouldn’t overthink it
I just want to make sure that I can get this estro back up a little and get my libido back. Im going to get more bloodwork done in a couple of weeks. Thanks for all the help!

nasrenegade

Awards
I would say the main take away is, don't quadruple anything. Ever. You're supposed to taper up/down lol.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
I would say the main take away is, don't quadruple anything. Ever. You're supposed to taper up/down lol.
Lol, true story! But the clinical dosage of aromasin is 25mgs so I wanted to see how I responded to that since the 12.5mgs wasn't doing much for me. It's all trial and error for sure.

My libido isnt crushed. It's just lower and I dont have any terrible side effects. Aromasin seems to be a very forgiving compound for the most part

Admin_Error

Awards
Hey guys,

This isnt my first rodeo. Quick background, I've been on these boards for years and done several designer steroid cycles and a couple injectable. Sitting currently at 5' 8" - 9" around 205lbs and 29 years old.

My question is about my aromasin dosage. I was only on 300mgs Test E/wk and had high E at 54pg/ml (ref range 7.6-42.6) . Puffy nipples and bloat.

I was taking 12.5mgs aromasin EOD. I upped the dosage to 25mgs ED when I bumped my Test E up to 500mgs/wk. My current bloodwork came back on the sensitive estrogen test at: 7.9pg/ml (ref 8-35pg/ml). Now creaky joints, lower sex drive.

I have never used aromasin before and since my estrogen is tanked I was wondering what you guys would suggest? Should I take a week off of aromasin to let my estrogen build back up and then come in at a lower dose? I really appreciate the help!
I would stop the aromasin for 3-4 weeks +/- to give it time give estrogen rebound or till the point you need it again. After that 3-4 weeks I would do just a estrogen sensitive test to mark that level so you have a tragert number (You should be feeling better) mark that level as soon and you feel better. Then after 6-8 weeks if your feeling even better, I would do yet again another estrogen sensitive to mark that second target number. Now let say your doing better, but you are now a bit further in whether it's 5-6 weeks or even less without in AI and now not feeling well I would do estrogen sensitive to mark that level when you not feeling that good.

Lets get on to the dosing if you feel like you need it, how you feel, and based on blood work. For aromasin I would do 12.5mgs ever 3.5 days and start with that. Once your feeling better on that dosing I would test estrogen sensitive and then continue to test a bit future out each time your feeling good or even better. This will allow you to see if this dosing is working or not. If it is continue with it.

Worst case aromasin may not be for you. You may need to look at low dose anastrozole. Anastrozole also last longer then aromasin. Aromasin requires a bit more dosing frequency, but 12.5mgs every 3.5 days good starting point.

The reason for the extra estrogen sensitive tests is that you need build the reference range aka numbers you feel good at, then from there we dial in that sweet spot. Same goes with feeling bad you want that range of numbers you know you need to avoid. Estrogen Sensitive I'd always say 20-30+/- on that test a a good number.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would stop the aromasin for 3-4 weeks +/- to give it time give estrogen rebound or till the point you need it again. After that 3-4 weeks I would do just a estrogen sensitive test to mark that level so you have a tragert number (You should be feeling better) mark that level as soon and you feel better. Then after 6-8 weeks if your feeling even better, I would do yet again another estrogen sensitive to mark that second target number. Now let say your doing better, but you are now a bit further in whether it's 5-6 weeks or even less without in AI and now not feeling well I would do estrogen sensitive to mark that level when you not feeling that good.

Lets get on to the dosing if you feel like you need it, how you feel, and based on blood work. For aromasin I would do 12.5mgs ever 3.5 days and start with that. Once your feeling better on that dosing I would test estrogen sensitive and then continue to test a bit future out each time your feeling good or even better. This will allow you to see if this dosing is working or not. If it is continue with it.

Worst case aromasin may not be for you. You may need to look at low dose anastrozole. Anastrozole also last longer then aromasin. Aromasin requires a bit more dosing frequency, but 12.5mgs every 3.5 days good starting point.

The reason for the extra estrogen sensitive tests is that you need build the reference range aka numbers you feel good at, then from there we dial in that sweet spot. Same goes with feeling bad you want that range of numbers you know you need to avoid. Estrogen Sensitive I'd always say 20-30+/- on that test a a good number.
Why 3-4 weeks? Aromasin completely loses it’s effects on the aromatase enzyme in about 4 days. He’s ob 500mg of test, so I’d think that skipping any longer than a week would be dumb

Admin_Error

Awards
Why 3-4 weeks? Aromasin completely loses it’s effects on the aromatase enzyme in about 4 days. He’s ob 500mg of test, so I’d think that skipping any longer than a week would be dumb
I'm giving his body time to adjust estrogen wise. I want to see that estrogen sensitive test around that week and how he feel or just how he feel is fine. His estrogen sensitive number may climb fast or me be more slow. Everyone is different. Some people don't need an AI on 500mg of test. Just like some lean guys may need an AI. Only blood work will tell that for him.

Please note I also mentioned +/- and "or till the point you need it again." I maybe should worded that last little part a bit different, but I ultimately I left it up to him base on how he feels etc.

Now for OP. Puffy nipples / bloat not always from estrogen. Let's get you feeling better, get your estrogen number in check, and revisit any puffy nipples / bloat if you still these problems even if your estrogen sensitive within range. We can cross that bridge later on.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm giving his body time to adjust estrogen wise. I want to see that estrogen sensitive test around that week and how he feel or just how he feel is fine. His estrogen sensitive number may climb fast or me be more slow. Everyone is different. Some people don't need an AI on 500mg of test. Just like some lean guys may need an AI. Only blood work will tell that for him.

Please note I also mentioned +/- and "or till the point you need it again." I maybe should worded that last little part a bit different, but I ultimately I left it up to him base on how he feels etc.

Now for OP. Puffy nipples / bloat not always from estrogen. Let's get you feeling better, get your estrogen number in check, and revisit any puffy nipples / bloat if you still these problems even if your estrogen sensitive within range. We can cross that bridge later on.
I just think that it would be safe to say that with 500mg of testosterone in his body, that it wouldn’t take much time for his body’s estrogen to get back to normal. I would think that waiting any longer than a week would just result in too much estrogen. Aromatase activity reutrns to normal 4 days after a 25mg dose of aromasin. And just because some people don’t feel bad without an ai doesn’t mean that their estrogen isn’t sky-high. I can guarantee that anyone on 500mg of legit testosterone a week would have estrogen levels way above normal without an aromatize inhibitor.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established

Thanks man. I really appreciate the advice

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
I just think that it would be safe to say that with 500mg of testosterone in his body, that it wouldn’t take much time for his body’s estrogen to get back to normal. I would think that waiting any longer than a week would just result in too much estrogen. Aromatase activity reutrns to normal 4 days after a 25mg dose of aromasin. And just because some people don’t feel bad without an ai doesn’t mean that their estrogen isn’t sky-high. I can guarantee that anyone on 500mg of legit testosterone a week would have estrogen levels way above normal without an aromatize inhibitor.
Yeah my test is def legit. My test levels were 2671.8ng/dL (264-916 ref range) on 300mgs Test E per week.

I'll get bloods done at the end of the week and see where I'm at. I really appreciate you guys helping out.

Admin_Error

Awards
I have my own blood work showing above 1580+ lvl on 500mg a week test (few week in) with a ultrasensitive test @ 30 no AI, I have that same test even further out there (week wise) were I was above 2000+ with a ultrasensitive test @ 34 no AI. 30-34 is not high.

Again I ultimately left it up to him base on how he feels etc. Whether that 1-2 weeks or 3-4 weeks all on him.

Here a snippet example. Of my own blood work from last year. Everyone different.

range 1.PNG
range 2.PNG

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have my own blood work showing above 1580+ lvl on 500mg a week test (few week in) with a ultrasensitive test @ 30 no AI, I have that same test even further out there (week wise) were I was above 2000+ with a ultrasensitive test @ 34 no AI. 30-34 is not high.

Again I ultimately left it up to him base on how he feels etc. Whether that 1-2 weeks or 3-4 weeks all on him.

Here a snippet example. Of my own blood work from last year. Everyone different.

View attachment 173879View attachment 173880
Most people would have test levels at around 3500+ on 500mg though, so I’d think that would cause different effects on estrogen. But like you said, bloodwork is always helpful.

Admin_Error

Awards
Most people would have test levels at around 3500+ on 500mg though, so I’d think that would cause different effects on estrogen. But like you said, bloodwork is always helpful.
My LabCorp one I should have done the LC/MS/MS but I know I was right about 2700-3000 even tho it was at a capped amount. Hence the 2000+

Regardless there’s lots of variables each and every person has to account for. As everyone different and will respond differently test, ai, etc etc. Blood work is king in addition to seeing how you feel. OP on the right track doing blood work!

Was not here to start a flame war etc. Sorry y’all. I’m stepping away from the this thread, so if OP or anybody needs me tag me. I’ll just be watching for now. Good night everyone.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bro science would say double the dose means double the dose. Not quadruple.

However my witch sense says double the dose, increase AI by only 25%. Personal experience. Everyone is different. Good luck.

Also, aromasin is a suicide AI, it binds permanently. It does not drop off the enzyme after only four days. That would be anastrozole/arimidex.

Once you take exemestane it's bound to the aromatase for two weeks, roughly the lifespan of the enzyme.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bro science would say double the dose means double the dose. Not quadruple.

However my witch sense says double the dose, increase AI by only 25%. Personal experience. Everyone is different. Good luck.

Also, aromasin is a suicide AI, it binds permanently. It does not drop off the enzyme after only four days. That would be anastrozole/arimidex.

Once you take exemestane it's bound to the aromatase for two weeks, roughly the lifespan of the enzyme.
There was a study showing that after 4 days, aromatase activity from 25mg aromasin would revert to normal. Just going off of that.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
There was a study showing that after 4 days, aromatase activity from 25mg aromasin would revert to normal. Just going off of that.
Yeah man, the medical literature says that it took 5 days for estro to come back up, however, I always hear from forums that they believe it takes much longer. Super confusing to be honest

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm really liking this thread as I'm debating lowering my asin dosage as I have zero sides but have seen a slight drop in energy over the first week of my cycle. Only doing 12.5 EOD, but on Test E and Mast E with Dbol to kickstart. Definitely not wanting to hijack the thread just wanted to say I appreciate everyone in here being civil and providing good feedback for guys like me.

Hope the OP gets it dialed in. I'll get blood work again after I pick the Dbol. Any cheaper ways to monitor estrogen in-between bloods? Any dosti ct signs you gurus have seen to definitively diagnose high as low E2 (as some sides apply to both).

Admin_Error

Awards
I'm really liking this thread as I'm debating lowering my asin dosage as I have zero sides but have seen a slight drop in energy over the first week of my cycle. Only doing 12.5 EOD, but on Test E and Mast E with Dbol to kickstart. Definitely not wanting to hijack the thread just wanted to say I appreciate everyone in here being civil and providing good feedback for guys like me.

Hope the OP gets it dialed in. I'll get blood work again after I pick the Dbol. Any cheaper ways to monitor estrogen in-between bloods? Any dosti ct signs you gurus have seen to definitively diagnose high as low E2 (as some sides apply to both).
Estradiol,Sensitive (LC/MS) test should be under $38.00, but if that to much just monitor how you are feeling side wise until your able to do that test.

Low E2: achy joints, low libido, ed problems etc.
High E2: Icthy nipps, bloating, ed problems, tired etc.

Low E2 & High E2 have symptoms that overlap. Best bet is listening to your body, and follow up with blood work. For energy levels it can be anything from lack of b12, iron, etc, but that a topic for another day. In the mean time consider going 12.5 every 3.5 day on that dosing to see if energy levels pick up a bit. Your already on the right track with doing blood work.

Remember don't fear about sitting a bit higher estrogen levels. If you have no sides, then there noting wrong with sitting a bit higher on that Estradiol,Sensitive test. Just gauge based on blood work and how you feel.

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you so much, this helps me out tremendously so I will definitely back down on the aromasin.
Estradiol,Sensitive (LC/MS) test should be under $38.00, but if that to much just monitor how you are feeling side wise until your able to do that test.

Low E2 & High E2 have symptoms that overlap. Best bet is listening to your body, and follow up with blood work. For energy levels it can be anything from lack of b12, iron, etc, but that a topic for another day. In the mean time consider going 12.5 every 3.5 day on that dosing to see if energy levels pick up a bit. Your already on the right track with doing blood work.

Remember don't fear a bit higher estrogen levels. If you have no sides, then there noting wrong with sitting a bit higher on that Estradiol,Sensitive. Just gauge based on blood work and how you feel.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established

Remember don't fear about sitting a bit higher estrogen levels. If you have no sides, then there noting wrong with sitting a bit higher on that Estradiol,Sensitive test. Just gauge based on blood work and how you feel.
Where do you get your bloodwork from? I use PrivateMDLabs.com and it is over $60 for a sensitive estrogen test. It would be great to get it for cheaper!

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Thank you so much, this helps me out tremendously so I will definitely back down on the aromasin.
I agree about this thread/this forum. I have been on this forum for years and it/it's members are FANTASTIC. Best info available

Admin_Error

Awards
Where do you get your bloodwork from? I use PrivateMDLabs.com and it is over $60 for a sensitive estrogen test. It would be great to get it for cheaper!
The place is called Defy Medical most people one here should know them. I do believe you don't need to be a patient to get blood work through them, but I can't remember. There test is $38 for that. I am a patient just putting that out there. Right now all my blood work covered %100 through me health insurance thankfully.

Discountedlabs has one for $58.92 out the door, but you do earn rewards points for doing blood work that can be redeem for money off. Overall a bit of googling can point to the right places.

I think this is fine posting here Admin or Mods remove if not or let me know.. As getting better priced blood work benefit members.