Low dose Tren.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
What would, in your opinion, be the minimum effective dose for tren? My next cycle will be a serious recomp and after some reading I'm thinking of running:

Weeks 1-12: Test cyp @ 150mg ew.
Weeks 1-12: Tren E @ 150mg ew.
Weeks 12-15: Test Cyp @ 300mg ew.
Weeks 1-4: Anadrol @ 50mg ed.
Weeks 13-17: RAD140 @ 12mg ed.
Then nolva and comid PCT.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's a pretty hard cycle with anadrol and I don't see how this is not gonna be effective . Im not sure about the lowest dosage but i don't think an experienced guy with some muscles get that much under 100. I think when you go for the harshest compounds there's no point going too low because then you might as well run eq or primo as an example. I'm not saying it's hard as In overdosed, I'm saying it looks like a good stack and you're not overdoing it. I would never advice running tren over 400 and my personal max I would go for would be 300.

The only thing I'm questioning is how you feel about tren e? The long ester can be quite annoying to people. I have no bad experience with sides except puffy nipples in the beginning of a test cycle but people all over suggest the short ester if you have to quit the cycle. Would be nice to see an update after cycle, I have no experience running anadrol and tren but it's supposedly the best stack to many people.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on low test and tren and love it

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With Tren E I have had better results with lower doses compared to Ace. Also fewer sides. If I could make a comparison:

300mg/week Tren E = 450mg/week Ace

Just my experience. Perhaps quality comes into play in my comparison, but I would always opt for Tren E in the future now.

I like your setup though.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the input so far guys.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I literally just lowered it even more to ween off but it was 300 tren/ 250 test / 50mcg t3

That's it

(Afluck is my IG if you wanted to check out what kinda effects that has for fatloss)

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I literally just lowered it even more to ween off but it was 300 tren/ 250 test / 50mcg t3

That's it

(Afluck is my IG if you wanted to check out what kinda effects that has for fatloss)
I will! sounds nice.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep in mind I smoke everyday and have at least 2 fast food meals a day haha

Ryangash

Ryangash

Awards
Currently doing t-500,mast e, tren e @ 500/200/200 mg per week and loving it. Might bump the tren and mast up a little bit..

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I like my tren higher than my test. I like tren ace at 450 and keep test 200-300.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Why do you like it with the tren higher? Interested to know...I've seen this quite alot.
Lower side effects and I like to just let the tren work its magic. The test is just there to replace my natural production that's being suppressed.

Ryangash

Ryangash

Awards
Lower side effects and I like to just let the tren work its magic. The test is just there to replace my natural production that's being suppressed.
so say I bumped my tren and mast up to 400, would I drop my test below that or stay the same?

Ryan

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so say I bumped my tren and mast up to 400, would I drop my test below that or stay the same?

Ryan

As long as tren is equal or higher than test you're fine.. There's no need to go for higher test than tren considering trens power. Raising test would only mean more sides.. like previous stated to have something when your normal test goes away

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

Ryan
You could, or you could try the low test method and run it at say 200 or 250. Honestly, I'd just do it at whatever your test is dosed at. So if you've got 200mg/ml then dose it at 1ml a week. 250mg/ml, same thing. For simplicity's sake lol

Ryangash

Ryangash

Awards
As long as tren is equal or higher than test you're fine.. There's no need to go for higher test than tren considering trens power. Raising test would only mean more sides.. like previous stated to have something when your normal test goes away
Thanks for the info guys, I currently feel pretty awesome minus a few little mental slips.

Ryangash

Ryangash

Awards
You could, or you could try the low test method and run it at say 200 or 250. Honestly, I'd just do it at whatever your test is dosed at. So if you've got 200mg/ml then dose it at 1ml a week. 250mg/ml, same thing. For simplicity's sake lol
Thank you sir!

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the info guys, I currently feel pretty awesome minus a few little mental slips.

I get the feeling that I have to work out and I have so much energy cause the body heals quickly, so whenever someone kinda blocks me from working out it stresses me out and I get a little irritated but I never make it noticable

Ryangash

Ryangash

Awards
I get the feeling that I have to work out and I have so much energy cause the body heals quickly, so whenever someone kinda blocks me from working out it stresses me out and I get a little irritated but I never make it noticable
I struggle with anxiety, so I was a little nervous about the tren. My anxiety is actually better! I lost my mind with the wife over nothing last week, but luckily she is very understanding. So in general I am actually more calm, it's kind of a hard thing to explain.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I struggle with anxiety, so I was a little nervous about the tren. My anxiety is actually better! I lost my mind with the wife over nothing last week, but luckily she is very understanding. So in general I am actually more calm, it's kind of a hard thing to explain.
I always overcompensate when on Tren or other DHT compounds that tend to increase aggression and shorten my patience.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently doing t-500,mast e, tren e @ 500/200/200 mg per week and loving it. Might bump the tren and mast up a little bit..
If your loving it as is I recommend you go with your initial suggestion to bump the tren and masteron a little(300) and see how it goes. If its going well I would not switch your protocol to lower or equal test... Maybe lower test to 400 to let other compounds carry more of the load. If it isn't broke don't fix it

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I feel you. I wouldn't advice you to go 400 tren cause of anxiety anger and the fact you might feel like ****. the (real) results dont show after a week. You'll see what I mean if you just wait.. if you decide 400, just don't go above that ever.

If you're new to steroids and new to a certain compound more is often less. Sides will be worse and your body just won't benefit that much. I go 250 test and after a certain amount of times I might have to add more test on another cycle, but this doesn't mean I would have added twice as much muscle first time on 500. You can go 1000 on tren and it will only give you sides cause your body won't know what to do with the overload of tren.

Dbol is a perfect example of something that really sucks overdosing. The higher you go the less you keep and you'll end up looking like a baloon.

Now I don't know where the limit is for you personally but I would just suggest you to be safe cause the sides might actually hinder your gains.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
lol I'm like this regardless. Don't keep me from my workout mf!

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
True haha but it's like a strange feeling on test .. I don't really think this is gonna be fun I just need to get to the gym. Maybe im just worried ill miss out

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
True haha but it's like a strange feeling on test .. I don't really think this is gonna be fun I just need to get to the gym. Maybe im just worried ill miss out
Well I've been on at least test for almost a year so I guess I'm just used to the feeling lol
But on tren it's definitely worse, I'll agree to that.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For a year straight? Trt? What dosage and how has it affected your gains?

I would guess your body gets used to it and the gains slows down a lot?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
For a year straight? Trt? What dosage and how has it affected your gains?

I would guess your body gets used to it and the gains slows down a lot?
Blasting and cruising, cruises were about 200mg test per week. Other than that i was running EQ up to 1200/week, NPP up to 500, tren to 500, test as high as 1000, some orals, etc. all at different times.
Weight hasn't changed much but composition has changed drastically.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Blasting and cruising, cruises were about 200mg test per week. Other than that i was running EQ up to 1200/week, NPP up to 500, tren to 500, test as high as 1000, some orals, etc. all at different times.
Weight hasn't changed much but composition has changed drastically.

Damn that's some crazy amounts.. isn't 1000mg test a bit too high? I mean doesnt it just give you more bloat?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Damn that's some crazy amounts.. isn't 1000mg test a bit too high? I mean doesnt it just give you more bloat?
Not on a clean diet, I wasn't bloated at all. I lost probably 2-3% body fat without any net change in body weight.
The high EQ was awesome too.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not on a clean diet, I wasn't bloated at all. I lost probably 2-3% body fat without any net change in body weight.
Yeah eq is great.. prefer this over deca

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also NPP over nandrolone deca... way less bloat, and better effects IMO

Yeah, I actually think eq is my favorite out of all, lean gains and energy booster like test isn't good enough alone .

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think a lot of people don't realize that when you flood your AR's with 1g of test, 600mast, 500tren, and an oral that there is going to be an overflow effect. And guess who usually has the weakest binding affinity to the AR? That's right, testosterone. Which is where the majority of side effects come from (whether they be from converting to DHT or converting to Estrogen)

From here on out I will never run more than 400mg of test. More around 250-300

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think a lot of people don't realize that when you flood your AR's with 1g of test, 600mast, 500tren, and an oral that there is going to be an overflow effect. And guess who usually has the weakest binding affinity to the AR? That's right, testosterone. Which is where the majority of side effects come from (whether they be from converting to DHT or converting to Estrogen)

From here on out I will never run more than 400mg of test. More around 250-300
Nothing had such a profound effect on my body composition, strength and aggression as 1g of Test with 600mg Mast

Also nothing had such a profound effect on the fire that burned inside me over spilled milk on a daily basis. Great for the body, bad for life