Unanswered low dose tren A?

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey all been looking into tren for my next cycle as an option or an addition. Most things I see show high tren/low test but they also seem to be the people who experience the most sides as well. I was wondering if anyone has had success with low dose tren A? I was thinking like 200-250mg/wk of tren A. My current cycle is looking like something like this for right now as a recomp:

1-16 test E 300mg/wk
1-16 EQ 800mg/wk
8-20 Var 50mg/wk
12-16 Winny 50mg/day
Arimidex as needed, will start .25mg EOD

20-24 PCT (2wks clomid 100mg and 40mg nolva, then 2 wks clomid 50mg, 2wks nolva 20mg)

First question would be would it be worth adding tren A to this stack? I feel like I already have a lot in it as well, only new compound is EQ that I haven't tried before. I would either add it to begining for 8weeks, or weeks 12-20. Leaning more to kickstart.

Second, if I did low dose, would prami/caber be needed? I would have it on hand for sure, but would you expect it to be needed?

Open to any other options as well, feedback is always welcomed. Tren is no joke that is for sure, and I definitely want to respect the compound but also use it to its fullest.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never needed caber but its impossible to say if you need it. This stack considering youre in decent shape already will make you ripped. I would be careful with the high dosage of eq because of the raise in rbc, the cholesterol being elevated with the orals and tren. Make sure you're healthy before jumping on this cycle. Its not the craziest one but it could hit you hard mentally too.

MarkoK87

MarkoK87

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you control estrogen, on 200mg of tren you will be safe without prami, if your estro builds up and you don t run prami than tren can be a real bi*ch. If you want to add tren add it last 7-8 weeks and don t run oral at all, keep it simple. Test/EQ/Tren is a great stack, also I would consider Test/EQ/Masteron :) Good luck

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I never needed caber but its impossible to say if you need it. This stack considering youre in decent shape already will make you ripped. I would be careful with the high dosage of eq because of the raise in rbc, the cholesterol being elevated with the orals and tren. Make sure you're healthy before jumping on this cycle. Its not the craziest one but it could hit you hard mentally too.
Thanks for the input. Would you lower the EQ dosage? I always read 600-800mg a wk was normal dosage. I prefer low dosage so if I can lower the dosage I definitely would as long as it is effective.

Ya I'll definitely do bloods before during and after.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You’d get results from 100mg of tren Ace a week, not even kidding. The repartitioning effect is all I look for from Tren, I let other compounds build tissue. I don’t think I’ve ran tren over 300mg a week, ever.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you control estrogen, on 200mg of tren you will be safe without prami, if your estro builds up and you don t run prami than tren can be a real bi*ch. If you want to add tren add it last 7-8 weeks and don t run oral at all, keep it simple. Test/EQ/Tren is a great stack, also I would consider Test/EQ/Masteron :) Good luck
Thanks for the info! That's what I was thinking with the need for prami.

Woud you recommend that to get shredded the final weeks over the winny/var combo?

I would think of masteron but I don't have it on hand so maybe for the next cycle:)

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You’d get results from 100mg of tren Ace a week, not even kidding. The repartitioning effect is all I look for from Tren, I let other compounds build tissue. I don’t think I’ve ran tren over 300mg a week, ever.
First time I've heard anyone who advocates 100mg/wk. What would you say is the difference between running 100mg vs 300mg for you personally? Just curious what you experienced.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the input. Would you lower the EQ dosage? I always read 600-800mg a wk was normal dosage. I prefer low dosage so if I can lower the dosage I definitely would as long as it is effective.

Ya I'll definitely do bloods before during and after.

It is normal just a little high for the rbc in my opinion. Eq isnt overly strong so the results vs the sides? I'd say lower it. At least keep a check on rbc that's all.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First time I've heard anyone who advocates 100mg/wk. What would you say is the difference between running 100mg vs 300mg for you personally? Just curious what you experienced.
400+ is where its really at. With enough food tren can be nice at almost any dosage but you wanna throw in a bulker if you really want size. As for dieting its amazing

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A side question to proposed cycle:

Has anyone ran 25mg of Var and had the results they wanted to get?

For some reason I got sent Test E and EQ at higher mg/ml than I ordered so theoretically I could make two cycles out what I have for the amount of time I would like. Hence the wanting to save some Var, As it is $$ and I personally like it.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I agree. But I also am an advocate for the least effective dose. Tren is no joke man. The sides blow. And even if you are fine with the sides, you have to consider what it does to your cholesterol, bp, heart, etc. I'd personally start with a low dose. You can always up it. I've done as little as 20 mg every day. You will get shredded on tren, even from that little amount. I wouldn't run it for more than 8 weeks, max. I'd also drop the orals. You won't need them imo.
With EQ, probably best to donate blood during your cycle if possible.

Last edited:
ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
This isn’t the best idea my man. First off you
Shouldn’t be running EQ if you still PCT. Also 12 weeks of orals and doubling down on two methyls. No HcG? EQ has a 14 day half, your looking at five to six weeks to clear. Again no HcG?? Also that 4 week pct isn’t enough after being shut down for over 20 weeks. If you do run it donate blood before, during and after.

What are you expecting from all of this? Your not going to see much size, strength or weight gains. The best thing about EQ for me was incredible gym endurance and great muscle separation. I never had any increased appetite or any kind of anxiety.

Last edited:

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This isn’t the best idea my man. First off you
Shouldn’t be running EQ if you still PCT. Also 12 weeks of orals and doubling down on two methyls. No HcG? EQ has a 14 day half, your looking at five to six weeks to clear. Again no HcG?? Also that 4 week pct isn’t enough after being shut down for over 20 weeks. If you do run it donate blood before, during and after.

What are you expecting from all of this? Your not going to see much size, strength or weight gains. The best thing about EQ for me was incredible gym endurance and great muscle separation. I never had any increased appetite or any kind of anxiety.

on the HcG I forgot to write that one in. Thank you for pointing it out for future reference, and hopefully it will help someone in the future.

I did reconsider the Winny/Var, and will just do the anavar for 10 weeks. I am not too concerned for the length of var, as I took bloods every 4 weeks the first time I used it and my numbers werent anything to worry about. They were much worse when I tried Winny, or msten for that fact.

The tren I decided against for this cycle, as I will be doing substantial cardio and don't want it to mess with my athletic performance. Someday I will try tren, as it is just too tempting to not use at least once.

For those interested, this is what I decided on, unless someone has other advice this will be what I do:

Test E 1-13 300mg/week
EQ 1-13 800mg/wk
Test P 14-20 300mg/wk
Anavar 10-20 50mg/wk
HcG 1-20 500ius/wk

PCT: 5 weeks, start week 21
Clomid 100/100/50/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20/20

As for goals, I am a baseball player, with pitcher as main position. I did a similar cycle last spring, and was able to get my goal of hitting 90MPH. I'm hoping with the fall as purely developmental and preparation for the spring, I will be able to add another 2-3 MPH which could set me up to make it to the next level.So yes I wont get huge, put on massive amount of weight, or get insanely strong. But I get what I need for my sport. And heck if I can get to the next level it will be worth it.

Is it against the rules? Yes, but all the other teams we play are known steroid users (from the knowledge of transfers who played at those schools know first hand), which is the problem when your not a big D1 school, they don't drug test. Welcome to the world of sports. TBH it is either risk it all or fail. IMO anyone who says the MLB is clear of drugs is either naive or stupid. ok /endrant. (Also this wasn't direct against anyone on the forums, just stating my feelings.)

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
on the HcG I forgot to write that one in. Thank you for pointing it out for future reference, and hopefully it will help someone in the future.

I did reconsider the Winny/Var, and will just do the anavar for 10 weeks. I am not too concerned for the length of var, as I took bloods every 4 weeks the first time I used it and my numbers werent anything to worry about. They were much worse when I tried Winny, or msten for that fact.

The tren I decided against for this cycle, as I will be doing substantial cardio and don't want it to mess with my athletic performance. Someday I will try tren, as it is just too tempting to not use at least once.

For those interested, this is what I decided on, unless someone has other advice this will be what I do:

Test E 1-13 300mg/week
EQ 1-13 800mg/wk
Test P 14-20 300mg/wk
Anavar 10-20 50mg/wk
HcG 1-20 500ius/wk

PCT: 5 weeks, start week 21
Clomid 100/100/50/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20/20

As for goals, I am a baseball player, with pitcher as main position. I did a similar cycle last spring, and was able to get my goal of hitting 90MPH. I'm hoping with the fall as purely developmental and preparation for the spring, I will be able to add another 2-3 MPH which could set me up to make it to the next level.So yes I wont get huge, put on massive amount of weight, or get insanely strong. But I get what I need for my sport. And heck if I can get to the next level it will be worth it.

Is it against the rules? Yes, but all the other teams we play are known steroid users (from the knowledge of transfers who played at those schools know first hand), which is the problem when your not a big D1 school, they don't drug test. Welcome to the world of sports. TBH it is either risk it all or fail. IMO anyone who says the MLB is clear of drugs is either naive or stupid. ok /endrant. (Also this wasn't direct against anyone on the forums, just stating my feelings.)
Well I’m guessing your in college and if that’s the case your playing with fire. WADA testing is no joke! Not just for the steroids but even the serms can stay in your urine for up to 6 months.

As for Boldenone again it has a half-life of 14 days and there are reports that it can be detected for up to a year and a half after discontinuation. So they can pop you 18 months after your last injection. Good luck!!

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well I’m guessing your in college and if that’s the case your playing with fire. WADA testing is no joke! Not just for the steroids but even the serms can stay in your urine for up to 6 months.

As for Boldenone again it has a half-life of 14 days and there are reports that it can be detected for up to a year and a half after discontinuation. So they can pop you 18 months after your last injection. Good luck!!
Ya which is why I'm glad we don't follow WADA at my level ha if we did half the kids would fail. Sad that it is the way it is honestly.

Hmm haven't heard EQ being that long. I've seen that about npp/deca and tbol actually but not EQ. Do you happen to know where you heard or found that info? I'd like to read up on it, if just for future reference as well as to make sure I don't pick the wrong drug!

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Ya which is why I'm glad we don't follow WADA at my level ha if we did half the kids would fail. Sad that it is the way it is honestly.

Hmm haven't heard EQ being that long. I've seen that about npp/deca and tbol actually but not EQ. Do you happen to know where you heard or found that info? I'd like to read up on it, if just for future reference as well as to make sure I don't pick the wrong drug!
I can’t find the exact article that mentioned the exact length of detection. This article talks about how it’s one of the most detectable Steroids.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Deca is a long ester, but npp is not. You might want to avoid all long esters. Aces and bases buddy.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Deca is a long ester, but npp is not. You might want to avoid all long esters. Aces and bases buddy.
Ya this is the first time I've used anything longer than a prop. Definitely a different feel for the cycle. Used to the fast kick in and such.

I'll see if I can find the study, but it showed that with deca and npp, the ester isn't Soo much the problem as how the compound is metabolized, and both have metabolites that are detected about the same duration. I'll look for that study.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Ya this is the first time I've used anything longer than a prop. Definitely a different feel for the cycle. Used to the fast kick in and such.

I'll see if I can find the study, but it showed that with deca and npp, the ester isn't Soo much the problem as how the compound is metabolized, and both have metabolites that are detected about the same duration. I'll look for that study.
Correct there the same drug NANDROLONE.
Yes they have the same metabolites but different esters. So many people underestimate the time it takes these drugs to clear. Especially NPP, it takes much longer to clear then just the ester. Even though the half life is only 3-4 days those metabolites DO linger longer.

I would wait 3 weeks for NPP and 6 weeks for Deca.

Last edited: