Unanswered Low Dose Test Boostwr Actual Impact on Test Levels

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Likely a pretty dumb question but if I dont ask then I'll continue wondering. I am 2 weeks in to a supplement routine which includes just a half tablet dose of DTHC each morning prior to training. It is the only herbal based test product I am currently taking and am taking it for no other reason than I feel it gives me a little extra pump and drive in the gym. That's all. Question is, I just got scheduled to go for some blood work and would like to go at the end of this week, total and free test are included in the panel. I really want to get my levels checked when they are as close to my natual/normal levels as possible. Does anyone have any reason to believe that a half tablet dose of DTHC would have any meaningful impact on my bloodwork? Should I stop now and give myself 4-5 days off before getting the bloodwork, and would 4-5 days be enough for my levels to go back to where they are normally? I know, I'm not saying my levels would be 100's of points higher on a supplement like this, but even if 100 points different, I'd still like the results to come back as normal to my actual levels as possible.

Please keep the insults to a minimum : )

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Insults: a half tab is likely providing you with a placebo effect but hey there are worse things in life.

Just to be safe stop the DTHC and get your test done. In all likelihood any effect it has will be so small as to not change your results with a 4-5 day wash out. DTHC could be more of an issue if you were dosing the full amount everyday.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Insults: a half tab is likely providing you with a placebo effect but hey there are worse things in life.

Just to be safe stop the DTHC and get your test done. In all likelihood any effect it has will be so small as to not change your results with a 4-5 day wash out. DTHC could be more of an issue if you were dosing the full amount everyday.
I completely agree with this ^^

I can’t imagine how anybody would feel anything from 1/2 tablet. I don’t dislike DTHC, but it’s relatively mild for me even at the higher range doses.

Yeah, if accuracy is what OP is after - may as well eliminate this small variable