Low dose SD question

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Going to run SD at 5mg on non w/o days and 10mg on w/o days 3 days a week. Going to shoot for 5-6 weeks and will adjust if needed. Question is at that dosage do I need to run full strength support supps? Cycle assist, tudica(sp?)......
Also going to run stano or 1andro with it.
PCT. do I need to do a full 4 weeks of Clomid?
I will add a DAA product plus start Erase the last week of Clomid and taper down.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
search "pulsing sd"

Jraw

Awards
How would you dose it at 5mg? Almost all versions of sd I have seen are 10mg and they're capsules not breakable pills

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
A few companies made 5mg if I remember correctly. Also some made liquids as well as 10mg tabs.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've got some 5's left of PHF super mass. Also LGI SD10 will break down.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I ran 5mg daily a couple of times now. Would dose at 8 am and take a test booster at 8 pm. Nothing but good things to say. PCT was a breeze.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would be interested in knowing how this goes in relation to side effects. Most specifically being back pumps if one were to run this compound at 10mg a day (or less) for 6-8 weeks.

Would the gains still be there at such a low dose and more importantly, which side effects would be present.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would be interested in knowing how this goes in relation to side effects. Most specifically being back pumps if one were to run this compound at 10mg a day (or less) for 6-8 weeks.

Would the gains still be there at such a low dose and more importantly, which side effects would be present.
I may do a small log on this, nothing over the top but maybe some before and after pics. I'm sure no one cares what I'm doing every second I'm at the gym.

Viking23

Awards
I may do a small log on this, nothing over the top but maybe some before and after pics. I'm sure no one cares what I'm doing every second I'm at the gym.
I would def be interested in seeing what kind of gains you can make

sepulvd

sepulvd

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I run sd as my first cycle at 10mg everyday. cycle wet perfect in my eyes. no side effect gained around 10 pounds and great strength gains +25 on most big lifts

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
this is wat i'll be doing around march

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Ok so I have talked about other PH/DS being run at a lower dose in other posts and people immediately shoot it down as stupid when I was thinking it would just be a little more mild, little less gains.

So why is it acceptable, and people seem to like SD at 5-10? Wouldn't Epi at 20 or Halo/mag at 50 be like SD at 10? Why is that such a different concept? Not being rude or sarcastic either. Happy to learn from responses...

liftsalot

Awards
Ok so I have talked about other PH/DS being run at a lower dose in other posts and people immediately shoot it down as stupid when I was thinking it would just be a little more mild, little less gains.

So why is it acceptable, and people seem to like SD at 5-10? Wouldn't Epi at 20 or Halo/mag at 50 be like SD at 10? Why is that such a different concept? Not being rude or sarcastic either. Happy to learn from responses...
Reason being man is SD is very potent very harsh but also very fast acting. People will run SD at low doses to still get a lot of advantage from it and to minimize side effects at a lower dose also helps with shut down not being as bad so makes post cycle easier to recover. The reason u don't see low dose epi or h drol is those are a lot milder compounds and do take higher doses to get the full effect of the compound. They often need to be ran longer period of time as it generally takes 2-3 weeks to kick in. SD is very harsh it will raise liver enziems and wreak your colesteral and blood pressure levels. At moderate dose u would not want yo run longer than 3-4 weeks. Low dose of SD also allows users to run longer thus getting more of its benefits without all the nasty side effects. Hope this helps man.

murk01

murk01

Awards
i like ur og plan...searched the shiit out of pulsing and its a waste low dose is a hitter

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Reason being man is SD is very potent very harsh but also very fast acting. People will run SD at low doses to still get a lot of advantage from it and to minimize side effects at a lower dose also helps with shut down not being as bad so makes post cycle easier to recover. The reason u don't see low dose epi or h drol is those are a lot milder compounds and do take higher doses to get the full effect of the compound. They often need to be ran longer period of time as it generally takes 2-3 weeks to kick in. SD is very harsh it will raise liver enziems and wreak your colesteral and blood pressure levels. At moderate dose u would not want yo run longer than 3-4 weeks. Low dose of SD also allows users to run longer thus getting more of its benefits without all the nasty side effects. Hope this helps man.
I'm tempted to run a 20mg epi cycle and log it just to see (and document) if it could be effective as well. *I'd try Mecha at 50 but since it's discontinued I don't want to waste any.

I mean, people run stuff like Alpha Mass/Bulk and 1-Andro/4-AD DHEA cycles and get results. Do you think a low dose of Mecha / Epi / Halo could give results like a DHEA cycle? Anyone out there tried it?

sepulvd

sepulvd

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i say go for it run a low dose EPI and see the results you get. I think most people run high doses because they are trying to get the most bang for there buck. how I look at is most people run high doses might keep 70-80% of their gains after pct. you might do a low dose and get to keep all your gains who knows everybody is different that's what I think