Low dose SARM cycle log

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know there’s been a lot of ostarine logs out there but there still isn’t that many on low doses, so here we go.

I just experimented with 10mg of cardarine a day for the last three weeks. Outside of that I’ve never tried a PED.

THE PLAN: I’ll be running 10mg of ostarine a day for just over 8 weeks (60 days). On day 20 I’ll add 10mg of cardarine a day. I’d like to see how ostarine acts alone in my body before I throw in cardarine. As for training and nutrition, I will continue my usual regimen. I figure if I change nothing but the consumption of these compounds, then I’ll truly know how effective they are. The general aim is a recomp. I train 4-5 days a week and usually eat 5-6 meals a day with a ton of protein. And it’s esentially all healthy food with some pretzels or something mildly processed thrown in here and there.

STATS: 6’1
192.5 lbs

I plan on throwing in before and after pictures. For those who are interested, I’ll keep you up to date on how things are going at least once a week, maybe more. If you have any questions, ask away and I shall answer.

Peanutbutterj

Awards
I know there’s been a lot of ostarine logs out there but there still isn’t that many on low doses, so here we go.

I just experimented with 10mg of cardarine a day for the last three weeks. Outside of that I’ve never tried a PED.

THE PLAN: I’ll be running 10mg of ostarine a day for just over 8 weeks (60 days). On day 20 I’ll add 10mg of cardarine a day. I’d like to see how ostarine acts alone in my body before I throw in cardarine. As for training and nutrition, I will continue my usual regimen. I figure if I change nothing but the consumption of these compounds, then I’ll truly know how effective they are. The general aim is a recomp. I train 4-5 days a week and usually eat 5-6 meals a day with a ton of protein. And it’s esentially all healthy food with some pretzels or something mildly processed thrown in here and there.

STATS: 6’1
192.5 lbs

I plan on throwing in before and after pictures. For those who are interested, I’ll keep you up to date on how things are going at least once a week, maybe more. If you have any questions, ask away and I shall answer.
You got a pct lined up ?

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been warned that I need clomid and nolva but I’m going a different route that I’m sure I’ll face some ridicule for. I’ll be taking natural supplements that have been proven to boost testosterone through a few studies. It’ll be a high dose of ashwaganda and a high dose of royal jelly. I know I’m taking a risk with suppression, even at a dose as low as 10mg of ostarine but I accept that risk.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Omg dude wtf??
Everything you posted is useless and can mess you up for life

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There will be nothing to boost if you are suppressed dude

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you believe that a low dose cycle of ostarine is enough to shut your test down, and to a degree that you’ll never bounce back?

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There’s just so many differing opinions on ostarine. You guys are on one extreme side of the spectrum because I know you’ll recommend SERMS for pct. Then there’s guys that say all you need is natural test boosters. Then there’s guys that say you don’t even need a pct. Then the other extreme side of the spectrum are the guys that say ostarine should be used in pct when coming off other things. So I’m gonna play it relatively safe by taking a low dose for a moderate amount of time and I’ll at at least take something in an attempt to rebound a bit.
Whether you continue to disagree with me or not, I at least hope you tune in to see how things go, even if it’s just to say I told you so.

Newth

Awards
Sifting through all the sarm info it appears they shut you down in in a way that needs a REAL pct.

Different compounds shut you down differently but sarms arn't looking good in that respect.

Consider using MK-677 instead of osterine. MK with cardarine you will get a small recomp effect even at 10mg each every day.
The best part is NO chance of shut down, no pct needed at all. Then those test boosters will actually boost your test also.

Either ways, I'll still watch your log.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I respect your opinion and thanks for following. You guys definitely scare me a bit, I’ll admit it ha. Since I’m new to the world of anabolics, I don’t have a source for them yet but I’ve been looking around for a while and I believe I’ve found a trustworthy one. I’ll consider ordering clomid from them just for backup in case things really do head south. I’m guessing clomid is the number one thing you’d suggest.

I do have a trusted SARM source though and have already obtained what I’ll need for this cycle so it’s a little late to switch to MK677.

Peanutbutterj

Awards
Well, whatever you decide to do I’ll follow.
Keep us updated

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think sarms may affect people differently on an individual basis. If I were you, I would get my blood tested and keep SERM on hand at the very least.

Newth

Awards
I prefer nolvadex but each to their own.

Going for 8 weeks you could use a base(4/epi-andro) if you don't want to risk feeling like crap though and keep the cardarine going through pct if you can.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here I am unflexed, without a pump, and not in the greatest lighting, but I figure taking the picture that way now, and then again in the exact same way at the end of my cycle, will control for accuracy. I hear osta gives you increased pumps, and flexing can vary in intensity, so doing neither in the pic seems like a good idea.

As you can see, I got a bit of thickness to me, but lack definition. I’m not really interested in ever becoming super cut or shredded but some definition would be nice. We’ll see if this cycle helps that. Unfortunately, my only way to judge body fat percentage is through using the eye test which is of course inaccurate, so I’ll just throw out a vague guess and say it’s in the high teens.

This log is designed for people like me, who don’t quantify every thing down to exact numbers like macro and calorie counts, or log lifts on a day to day basis. I have nothing against that more scientific approach, but for me personally, that type of scrupulous counting just takes the fun out of fitness and nutrition.

I will however keep you guys tuned into my progress in at least three exercises, so that way we can get a general idea of how my strength progresses. One will be bench press, one will be pull-ups, and I’m still figuring out the third but it’ll probably be deadlift.

As for the clomid, I plan on ordering it sometime during the first week of the cycle so that way I’ll have a backup plan. I don’t have a test base but maybe one of you guys can comment on whether or not DHEA actually converts to test in the body (at a meaningful rate).

Lastly, I plan on getting blood work done at the end of my cycle but will be unable to do so before my cycle. So we won’t know exactly how suppressed I get since we don’t know where I’m starting out but we’ll at least be able to see if my test levels drop to dangerously low rates.

The cycle starts tomorrow.

Attachments

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
D5771D75-ED11-4AA7-8E03-FBA7B72411D1.jpeg

One more cause I got some good natural lighting today. Decided to flex a bit for this one. I’ll do two after pics now.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday was the first day of my cycle. Obviously I won’t be seeing much benefit for a little while. I did have a really tough time falling asleep though. And I’ve been experiencing some nervous energy but all of that could be unrelated to the ostarine. Hopefully it won’t be too long until I feel some benefits. And I’ve found a good clomid source that I’ll be ordering from as I’ve decided to run a legit pct. there’s no point in taking any risks with that.

Niclas Bruun

Awards
Im in to See your result of the way you deside to run your cycle. But go find that clomid Today so you have it as soon as possible

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3: Surprisingly, I have some things to report already. For one, I’m at 196 lbs, a 3.5 lb increase. Ostarine isn’t known for water retention but it must’ve caused some extra water to get quickly stored in my body. That’s the only explanation I can think of for why I would gain that much weight that fast. Another thing I’ve noticed is that my body just generally feels better. I’ve noticed a significant decrease in soreness. I’ve had a nagging tailbone issue for two months that causes the entire area to be extremely sore and bothersome throughout the entirety of the day, including all the connecting ligaments and muscles. I now can’t feel the area at all. This is a real relief because I was becoming very preoccupied and bothered by this pain. I know ostarine has healing benefits, but again, I don’t think three days is fast enough to see those benefits. So I believe that ostarine may have a painkilling effect. I’ve read someone else’s log on here that mentioned ostarine’s underrated painkilling effect and I’m starting to believe him.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 5: I’m a bit of a hypochondriac, so I picked up some milk thistle to ease my mind about liver issues. A guy just posted his blood work post ostarine cycle yesterday and basically his liver was sh1t!

Also, tomorrow is the first day of my cut. I’m glad I came to this conclusion before it’s too late, but I realize I have to cut. I started working out 2.5 years ago and was around 155 lbs. I ballooned all the way up to 202 and started this log at 192.5, but all the hard work I’ve put in is still largely hidden under fat. Right now I’m pretty much a T-shirt guy (someone who looks pretty good in a T-shirt but has no definition underneath).

Goal is 180 by the end of this log.

The trouble I always have with cutting is accepting that I won’t be gaining muscle for a while. Having this log going will hopefully keep me motivated because now I’ll be reporting my results to people so i have to hold myself accountable and stay disciplined.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah bathing suit season is approaching. definition is paramount to size during the summer in my opinion. Unless you are a twig which you obviously are not.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 1 Recap - The first thing I noticed, which I reported above, is that my tailbone issue seems 99% better. That alone has made this cycle well worth it so far. My strength is about the same. My energy levels and libido actually seem up a bit (but it’s probably too early to be suppressed anyway). Another nice thing I’ve noticed is that ostarine has improved my sense of well being. I just generally feel pretty good, calm, and optimistic, a little more confident too.

THE CUT - So I just started my cut a couple days ago. I agree with the above statement. Losing fat while retaining muscle will make you look bigger even though you weigh less. It’s the psychological impact of seeing exposed muscles I guess. So how’s it going for me? I’m at 192.8 right now, so I’ve shed that initial water increase that put me at 196 and am now back at the beginning. I’m hoping by next week I’ll be around 190.

Last thing I wanna mention is about the guy who’s blood work showed some pretty bad liver issues, along with complete shutdown of TT after running ostarine. He just posted his new blood work 6 days after the cycle ended and he is 50+ percent recovered, and that’s WITHOUT RUNNING ANY SERM. So for those who berated me in the beginning, it is those type of logs that I was thinking of when I originally decided a SERM isn’t necessary when using ostarine, unless you really abused the stuff. Still, I appreciate the input because I know it was coming from a good place, a place of genuine concern, since so little is known about these RC’s. And it did have its impact. I’ll be running clomid for a mini pct and then switch to the natural supplements.

Cheers

TheBigJS

TheBigJS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What the actual **** is with you people?

Have you trained on a good program with a decent diet for more than 20 mins in you life? I think not.

Build a ****in' base BEFORE you consider PEDs of any form, if you don't even have your "noob gains"* just eat some food, train on a good routine and have some patience.

*god, I hate that phrase, as much as I hate the 2 plate bench, 3 plate squat, 4 plate deadlift targets that come with it, but it's not far off for most full size people.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What the actual **** is with you people?

Have you trained on a good program with a decent diet for more than 20 mins in you life? I think not.

Build a ****in' base BEFORE you consider PEDs of any form, if you don't even have your "noob gains"* just eat some food, train on a good routine and have some patience.

*god, I hate that phrase, as much as I hate the 2 plate bench, 3 plate squat, 4 plate deadlift targets that come with it, but it's not far off for most full size people.
Your saying that I still don’t have enough of a base to use low dose sarms in a cut? I hate the PED patrol on here that tries to regulate who can and can’t use a substance as much as you hate the term “noob gains.”

TheBigJS

TheBigJS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Your saying that I still don’t have enough of a base to use low dose sarms in a cut? I hate the PED patrol on here that tries to regulate who can and can’t use a substance as much as you hate the term “noob gains.”
Fine, go for your life, Ost does bugger all other than suppress you anyway. And yes I have run it.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TheBigJS your going to laugh but I think I’m hopping off this cycle. The cynics are right. Ostarine is toxic trash. I’ve seen more bad blood work, I’m talking serious liver damage, and for what? At best this stuff will help you maintain muscle in a cut or gain 3 lbs in a bulk. That’s not worth liver issues. And now some people are claiming it’s more androgenic than previously thought and it can actually accelerate baldness. F**k that! To top it off, I received an email from the company I bought it from. A couple days after I bought it they announced a mega sale on ostarine and said they would not be getting anymore when they run out because they’re taking ostarine off their product line. It was their best selling item along with lgd!!! Why would they stop selling it? I think they have seen the damage it’s doing. Yesterday was only day 9 and I could legitimately feel a dull pain where my liver is. Maybe my liver is extra sensitive but either way it’s not worth the risk. Might as well throw cardarine under the bus too cause that stuff is also bull s**t. It does increase endurance by about 5% but it comes with a cancer risk. Pros don’t outweigh the cons there! Overall this was a huge failure but a learning experience.

Peanutbutterj

Awards
TheBigJS your going to laugh but I think I’m hopping off this cycle. The cynics are right. Ostarine is toxic trash. I’ve seen more bad blood work, I’m talking serious liver damage, and for what? At best this stuff will help you maintain muscle in a cut or gain 3 lbs in a bulk. That’s not worth liver issues. And now some people are claiming it’s more androgenic than previously thought and it can actually accelerate baldness. F**k that! To top it off, I received an email from the company I bought it from. A couple days after I bought it they announced a mega sale on ostarine and said they would not be getting anymore when they run out because they’re taking ostarine off their product line. It was their best selling item along with lgd!!! Why would they stop selling it? I think they have seen the damage it’s doing. Yesterday was only day 9 and I could legitimately feel a dull pain where my liver is. Maybe my liver is extra sensitive but either way it’s not worth the risk. Might as well throw cardarine under the bus too cause that stuff is also bull s**t. It does increase endurance by about 5% but it comes with a cancer risk. Pros don’t outweigh the cons there! Overall this was a huge failure but a learning experience.
That’s what we’re all here to do is to learn and help each other out brother.
Glad you’re taking the safe route.

Meatballs

Meatballs

Awards
So you were on it for 9 days and got blood work when? Just curious.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you were on it for 9 days and got blood work when? Just curious.
I ended up staying on until day 12. The weird feeling did not go away so I hopped off. No, I did not get blood work. I may try this cycle again eventually when I have TUDCA.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WEEK 2 - That’s right, this log will go on in spite of my constant contradictions and worrying. I’ll have TUDCA tomorrow to add to my milk thistle. I just skipped dosing over this weekend so I’ve only dosed the first 12 days. Tomorrow I’ll hop back on and add the cardarine right away and get a 6 week cycle under my belt. Taking that break isn’t gonna do me any favors in terms of gains but I couldn’t go on until I got more liver support. I was not mentally prepared when I began this, which is totally my fault.

As for the cut, I’m down to 191.4. Was hoping to see a greater drop in the first week, but oh well. Gotta stay motivated.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WEEK 3 - I got the flu this week and couldn’t workout at all. I decided to throw the SARMS away, not because I attribute the sickness directly to their use (although lowered immune system is possible with these drugs), but because I found continuing the cycle to be pointless. If I kept them then I’d have been tempted to continue in the face of so many red flags.

So my first attempt at crossing over to the dark side and use PED’s was a failure but I did come away with something. For one, the ostarine healed my tailbone issue and now I can deadlift and squat pain free. Also, when I experimented with cardarine for about three weeks before officially trying to run this cycle I had some of the most intense workouts of my life, which could’ve largely been the placebo effect, but either way I reaped the rewards of training hard. Most importantly, I learned that I don’t want to use anything anabolic at this time in my life. I’m 25 years old and think that messing with my hormones and organs at this stage of my life is unnecessary because my physiology is as strong as it’ll ever be. I’ve packed on 40+ pounds in 2.5 years while training in very dumb ways for most of that time. I’ve also spent a lot of that time eating mostly very healthy but drinking lots of beer. With proper focus and dedication, I can still make so many gains naturally.

So I might attempt a cycle again one day but it’ll likely be far in the future. Until then I’m back to natty.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
A sad tale indeed young thor

Meatballs

Meatballs

Awards
Sounds like you worried yourself out of this whole thing from jump street.