Low dose Primobolan?

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
Alright so here’s the deal..
About 6 months ago, someone mistakenly delivered a package to my friends girlfriends house. Full of awesome goodies. No bullshit, 2 vials of sustanon 250, 1 vial of test acetate, some nolva, and a vial of primobolan. I couldn’t believe my luck. I gave him $40 for all of it lmao.
Anyways the vial of primo is 100mg/ml a 20ml vial. So that could be 200mg a week for 10 weeks...I know that’s a really low dose...but if I picked up another vial I could run 400mg a week for 10 weeks. I was planning on winstrol, MHN, or tbol for a cut...my question is, would there be any added benefit to a low dose of Primobolan with it? Or would I be better off putting it aside for when I can afford to run it at 600-800mg a week?
Thanks

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
400 is a decent amount and I think most beginners will see quite good results while the more experienced will see a bit less. Primo is gonna be much more efficient at low bodyfat cause the gains are small but you won't add any water or fat considering your diet is good.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
400 is a decent amount and I think most beginners will see quite good results while the more experienced will see a bit less. Primo is gonna be much more efficient at low bodyfat cause the gains are small but you won't add any water or fat considering your diet is good.
thanks man. im at 12% right now, currently working on cutting weight and by the time summer hits ill be pretty ripped. i just have that vial sitting at me begging to be used. but i wanna do it right. ive been on self administered "trt" for about a year now, with 2 blasting cycles at 500mg. also a cycle of dbol, and about 4 or 5 different sarm cycles before any of that. so im not that experienced, but ive been training for 10 years. i think it would work really well once i get to the 10% range. apprecciate it brother.

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
Wow thats sick. If i had that and didnt get more that would be perfect to add to a cruise at 100-200mg imo. That or get another bottle and use in a cycle with 400mg for 10 weeks. Hell, ive never done primo so i would personally figure out a good test/primo ratio and probly just do a test/primo cycle, but thats just me i usually stick to test and one compound thats it.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
Wow thats sick. If i had that and didnt get more that would be perfect to add to a cruise at 100-200mg imo. That or get another bottle and use in a cycle with 400mg for 10 weeks. Hell, ive never done primo so i would personally figure out a good test/primo ratio and probly just do a test/primo cycle, but thats just me i usually stick to test and one compound thats it.
I know bro. There was also a package of blue top HGH...well the thing is, I don’t know for a fact it’s GH because it’s unmarked, but I’m 99% sure it is. I’m just not gonna inject a random vial that I don’t know for sure lol. The sustanon was 20ml too, so that’s like 40 weeks of trt, for basically nothing!!

I think I’ll get another bottle of primo, and do a nice 10 week cycle at 400mg this summer. I was planning on winstrol, tbol or MHN...so a nice summer cutting stack I’m thinking is:
175mg sustanon
50mg winstrol a week
400mg primobolan a week